Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know who's officiating the game?

5 posters

Go down

Anyone know who's officiating the game? Empty Anyone know who's officiating the game?

Post by Vlad 2014-10-23, 10:27

I only ask for one reason:  If it's Witvoet, we better score an extra TD, just as insurance against phantom fouls/turnovers.  Those tend to happen when Witvoet is officiating UM games, and those calls only go in one direction.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone know who's officiating the game? Empty Re: Anyone know who's officiating the game?

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-23, 10:49

I'm waiting for your answer in this thread, or do you just ignore getting called out on hyperbole?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone know who's officiating the game? Empty Re: Anyone know who's officiating the game?

Post by Vlad 2014-10-23, 11:04

InTenSity wrote:I'm waiting for your answer in this thread, or do you just ignore getting called out on hyperbole?

I ignore those who take rivalry games lightly. I figure they just haven't lived long enough.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-10-23, 11:16

Hate that guy.

Wasn't he a co-worker of yours a long ass time ago?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-23, 11:19

Vlad wrote:

I ignore those who take rivalry games lightly.  I figure they just haven't lived long enough.
I've lived long enough. I'd just like to know what time, other than 90, that MSU was huge underdogs and went into AA and beat um. You said you could count on both hands how many times its happened, so put it in a post and let us have a look at those games. Otherwise you're just full of your normal shit.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2014-10-23, 14:05

tTy wrote:Hate that guy.

Wasn't he a co-worker of yours a long ass time ago?

Yep.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2014-10-23, 14:10

InTenSity wrote:
I've lived long enough. I'd just like to know what time, other than 90, that MSU was huge underdogs and went into AA and beat um. You said you could count on both hands how many times its happened, so put it in a post and let us have a look at those games. Otherwise you're just full of your normal shit.

If you'd lived long enough, you'd know that upsets happen. Big upsets also happen. It's not just about how many times this team has beaten that team when this team was a this many point underdog.

In any case, not worth arguing over. Please continue to live in your comfort zone. I'll remain in my fetal position until we're comfortably ahead (i.e., 40 points ahead with less than 2 minutes to play.)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-10-23, 14:20

Vlad wrote:

If you'd lived long enough, you'd know that upsets happen.  Big upsets also happen.  It's not just about how many times this team has beaten that team when this team was a this many point underdog.

In any case, not worth arguing over.  Please continue to live in your comfort zone.  I'll remain in my fetal position until we're comfortably ahead (i.e., 40 points ahead with less than 2 minutes to play.)
You've never even left the uterus.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-10-23, 15:41

Isn't anyone going to go over there and find out who the refs are going to be?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-10-23, 18:46

tTito wrote:Isn't anyone going to go over there and find out who the refs are going to be?

Nope. Couldn't ****ing care less. We are beating their ****ing asses hard enough to make them cry.

Can't. Wait.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-10-23, 21:05

Vlad, you aren't by chance going to the game are you?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down