Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game?

+6
SpartanInNH
Ass Dan
duffy munn
Code_Warrior
DWags
Breslin Usher
10 posters

Go down

Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game? Empty Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game?

Post by Breslin Usher 10/25/2014, 10:51 am

All signs point to this being an easy W. We are possibly better than last year, and we beat them handily. We received a scheduling gift with them at home for a second year in a row. The crowd will be hyped.

Still though, I have a queasy feeling. They have been bad, but the talent is always there. Many coaches are playing for their jobs on their side, and we looked shaky in the last couple games.

Does anyone think we might be getting overconfident as fans? Anyone else think we may lose today?
Breslin Usher
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game? Empty Re: Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game?

Post by DWags 10/25/2014, 10:56 am

Breslin Usher wrote:All signs point to this being an easy W. We are possibly better than last year, and we beat them handily. We received a scheduling gift with them at home for a second year in a row. The crowd will be hyped.

Still though, I have a queasy feeling. They have been bad, but the talent is always there. Many coaches are playing for their jobs on their side, and we looked shaky in the last couple games.

Does anyone think we might be getting overconfident as fans? Anyone else think we may lose today?

I could give a rats ass about how confident or over confident we as fans are. I'm hoping the team and coaches are focused. That's what matters. If I'd have to bet, I believe Dantonio has these guys focused. I'd be surprised if he didn't.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game? Empty Re: Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game?

Post by Code_Warrior 10/25/2014, 11:00 am

Who gives a fuck if the fans are overconfident? It's the coaches and players that matter. Coach D will have them prepared like no other game on the schedule.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 10/25/2014, 11:17 am

NO.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Breslin Usher 10/25/2014, 11:19 am

DWags wrote:

I could give a rats ass about how confident or over confident we as fans are. I'm hoping the team and coaches are focused. That's what matters. If I'd have to bet, I believe Dantonio has these guys focused. I'd be surprised if he didn't.

You know the nonchalant attitude of everyone has to be making its way to the players though. judging by the last couple games, they already believe they can coast.

I just think we may be seeing the perfect storm of shit which may cause them to lay an egg today.
Breslin Usher
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 10/25/2014, 11:24 am

No. Pussy
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 10/25/2014, 11:28 am

Breslin Usher wrote:

You know the nonchalant attitude of everyone has to be making its way to the players though. judging by the last couple games, they already believe they can coast.

I just think we may be seeing the perfect storm of shit which may cause them to lay an egg today.
Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game? 1550444538 Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game? 1550444538 Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game? 1550444538 Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game? 1550444538 Is anyone else irrationally worried about today's game? 1550444538
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/25/2014, 11:32 am

Breslin Usher wrote:

We'll certainly find out in 4 hours.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 10/25/2014, 11:54 am

DWags wrote:

This. Anyone who thinks Dantonio and Narduzzi are letting guys slide, this week of all weeks, is...well, I mean, that's just ludicrous. They want to pound scUM into the ground. The hatred flows through them, into the game plan, into the players. Remember Denicos sacking Gardner last year? Watch his reaction on sack #6.

They hate that team. They will do anything to punish them. Your argument is invalid.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 10/25/2014, 12:09 pm

Qatar
Breslin Usher wrote:

yup. Everyone keeps acting like this is a win and forgets the game has to be played. This is going to be a miserably close game and if we aren't ready we will blow it. The fans have jinxed it by saying its going to be a blow out. Lose today and everythingwe built is gone. We will never hear the end of it.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 10/25/2014, 12:14 pm

a.k.a. "The Pussy Thread".
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 10/25/2014, 12:27 pm

Stoops21 wrote:Qatar

yup. Everyone keeps acting like this is a win and forgets the game has to be played. This is going to be a miserably close game and if we aren't ready we will blow it. The fans have jinxed it by saying its going to be a blow out. Lose today and everythingwe built is gone. We will never hear the end of it.
Is that what you're worried about? What a load of crap. Everything Dantonio has built won't be gone if we lose today. Jesus Christ. Worry about losing, ok, you have some pussay in you. Worrying about it all coming to an end is just ****ing nonsense. If we lose, we lose, sack the fuck up and take the medicine like a ****ing Spartan. By the way, we aren't going to lose.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 10/25/2014, 2:04 pm

No
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 10/25/2014, 2:07 pm

Oh hell no!
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 10/25/2014, 7:56 pm

Ah yes! Op, are you Stoops still worried?
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 10/25/2014, 9:04 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:Ah yes! Op, are you Stoops still worried?

Rolling Eyes
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/25/2014, 11:14 pm

Breslin Usher wrote:

Man, how fuckin wrong could you possibly be? Well done my man. You really fucked up
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down