Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This cute chick I work with is working late with me tonight, sticking her sucker husband at home with the kids

5 posters

Go down

This cute chick I work with is working late with me tonight, sticking her sucker husband at home with the kids Empty This cute chick I work with is working late with me tonight, sticking her sucker husband at home with the kids

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 16:30

He even has to feed them!  This cute chick I work with is working late with me tonight, sticking her sucker husband at home with the kids 1494614055 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This cute chick I work with is working late with me tonight, sticking her sucker husband at home with the kids Empty Re: This cute chick I work with is working late with me tonight, sticking her sucker husband at home with the kids

Post by Sigmakan 2014-04-24, 16:34

D+
Sigmakan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

This cute chick I work with is working late with me tonight, sticking her sucker husband at home with the kids Empty Re: This cute chick I work with is working late with me tonight, sticking her sucker husband at home with the kids

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-24, 16:36

Sigmakan wrote:D+

Can't I at least get a C- for being the first spoof thread on the Swill?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-24, 16:42

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I'll go C+ for being the first. The work was clearly F caliber.  bounce 
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-04-25, 08:53

May God have mercy on your soul.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-04-25, 09:32

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

i'll give you a like for that.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down