Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking: this chick I work with just got fired for fucking dudes in the bathroom.

+9
Rocinante
BleacherSwill
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Blanch32
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
13 posters

Go down

Breaking: this chick I work with just got fired for fucking dudes in the bathroom.  Empty Breaking: this chick I work with just got fired for fucking dudes in the bathroom.

Post by kingstonlake 2016-05-25, 08:39

Will provide updates. So far just her and some other dude. But rumors flying more to come. I work in a clean room so I'm limited to how often I can be on my mobile device. Full disclosure. She fucking ugly. I know that's a buzz kill. Sorry.  She was hitting on this dude who also models as a female (apparently this stuff isn't so rare) and he was like no thanks. So she files sexual harassment, he files hostile work environment. She gets canned cause they were emailed some texts she sent to my dawg that she was fucking another dude in the bathroom. So they canned her, and canned the Guy who filed hostile work environment charges cause they said it was retaliatory.  Makes no sense. Once I get more updates from my girl on second shift I'll update (I'd bang her, she's hot).
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Breaking: this chick I work with just got fired for fucking dudes in the bathroom.  Empty Re: Breaking: this chick I work with just got fired for fucking dudes in the bathroom.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-25, 08:42

so an ugly chick got fired for having sexual relations at work with a dude who models as a female?

so.. what you're saying is that you work the lighting on that Kardashian show?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking: this chick I work with just got fired for fucking dudes in the bathroom.  Empty Re: Breaking: this chick I work with just got fired for fucking dudes in the bathroom.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-25, 08:43

Do male models posing as females earn less than female models posing as females?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-25, 08:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:Do male models posing as females earn less than female models posing as females?
this...

and, also, which bathroom were they in? The social justice warriors want to know.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-05-25, 09:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so an ugly chick got fired for having sexual relations at work with a dude who models as a female?

No. The female model who's a dude got fired for filing a retaliatory charge. He wouldn't fuck her. She got mad. She was fired for fucking some other dude
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-25, 09:21

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so an ugly chick got fired for having sexual relations at work with a dude who models as a female?

No. The female model who's a dude got fired for filing a retaliatory charge. He wouldn't fuck her. She got mad. She was fired for fucking some other dude
like sand through an hour glass..

Breaking: this chick I work with just got fired for fucking dudes in the bathroom.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxAst8n1GGXHdnF5HeOS0g0z9CHn0DNTRJAbcfAW0IdcqsEyES

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-25, 09:23

kingstonlake wrote:

...and other dude gets to keep his job. That's awesome! Granted your management sounds like the most incompetent ever, and expect very public lawsuits
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-25, 09:25

...also, who's your dawgs, and why did he get the emails??

Ftr, I'm all in on this thread and keep the updates coming. This definitely has legs
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-05-25, 09:37

Blanch32 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

...and other dude gets to keep his job. That's awesome! Granted your management sounds like the most incompetent ever, and expect very public lawsuits

THIS. Rumor that the supervisor is gonna get canned today. He's always covering for the bathroom whore and sat on the the charges for quite awhile.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-05-25, 09:40

Blanch32 wrote:...also, who's your dawgs, and why did he get the emails??

Ftr, I'm all in on this thread and  keep the updates coming.   This definitely has legs

The dumb bathroom whore literally texted my dawg that she just got done banging this dude when he was looking for her to program a  machine. People were called in during the investigation and questioned. They requested he send the texts via email.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-25, 09:44

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

THIS. Rumor that the supervisor is gonna get canned today. He's always covering for the bathroom whore and sat on the the charges for quite awhile.

To clarify, was the supervisor banging her?

....and how could he sit on charges? I'd assume she and shemale went straight to hr, right?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-25, 09:46

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:...also, who's your dawgs, and why did he get the emails??

Ftr, I'm all in on this thread and  keep the updates coming.   This definitely has legs

The dumb bathroom whore literally texted my dawg that she just got done banging this dude when he was looking for her to program a  machine. People were called in during the investigation and questioned. They requested he send the texts via email.

Why did he give up the texts so easily? You guys not union I take it? Was it a company phone? Personally If I was your dawg I keep my mouth shut and funnel everything through an attorney cause this shit about to get messy and I don't want to be on the wrong end of any potential lawsuit
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-25, 09:51

So will there be some kind of animal cruelty charges since this involved your dog?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-05-25, 10:00

Blanch might be on to something with his fat ugly mid west Michigan girls thingy.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-25, 10:04

kingstonlake wrote:Blanch might be on to something with his fat ugly mid west Michigan girls thingy.

That because the dudes are all desperate they feel entitled to the entire world?

Guarantee she cannot believe the company had the audacity to fire her ass. The nerve! She'll show them! She deserves better and afternoon delights!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-25, 10:08

Sounds like the guy who got fired for filing the hostile work environment complaint has himself a decent lawsuit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-05-25, 10:39

Blanch32 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

To clarify, was the supervisor banging her?

....and how could he sit on charges?  I'd assume she and shemale went straight to hr, right?  

It's possible she was banging the supervisor. My dawg gave up the texts on the quick. She was a worthless employee. Ratting people out. Getting away with shit others would get discipline for.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-25, 10:44

All rats gotta die even Stuart.

You gotta fuck your friend up for being a rat bitch. Fuck him.

Breaking: this chick I work with just got fired for fucking dudes in the bathroom.  G1369641310176089091
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-05-25, 10:49

Blanch32 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

...and other dude gets to keep his job.   That's awesome!  Granted your management sounds like the most incompetent ever, and expect very public lawsuits

I have to say there is hope for you Blanch32.   Is this a preview of blanch33?
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-05-25, 11:12

BleacherSwill wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

...and other dude gets to keep his job.   That's awesome!  Granted your management sounds like the most incompetent ever, and expect very public lawsuits

I have to say there is hope for you Blanch32.   Is this a preview of blanch33?

Sometimes he accidentally slips out of the shtick.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-05-25, 11:15

Update. Dude who models as a woman sent bathroom cock muncher (men's bathroom btw) a picture of him and another woman while he was dressed as a woman but claims it was at her request. Probably why he got canned. Pretty sure this country is fucked.

Pretty sure a lawyer won't touch this until all avenues have been exhausted through the grievance process and union appeals. Meanwhile you've moved on and found another job.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-25, 11:17

Yeah whatever. Don't care. Drag your dawg out to the parking lot and beat the piss out of him. You don't need to tell him why. He knows what he did.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-25, 11:41

kingstonlake wrote:Update. Dude who models as a woman sent bathroom cock muncher (men's bathroom btw) a picture of him and another woman while he was dressed as a woman but claims it was at her request. Probably why he got canned. Pretty sure this country is fucked.

Pretty sure a lawyer won't touch this until all avenues have been exhausted through the grievance process and union appeals. Meanwhile you've moved on and found another job.

Union? Sheet all will have their jobs back with in 1 year plus backpay. You're company done fucked up
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-05-25, 12:16

tGreenWay wrote:Sounds like the guy who got fired for filing the hostile work environment complaint has himself a decent lawsuit.

I'm not a lawyer, but even I could hit this one out of the park.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-05-25, 12:22

kingstonlake wrote:Update. Dude who models as a woman sent bathroom cock muncher (men's bathroom btw) a picture of him and another woman while he was dressed as a woman but claims it was at her request. Probably why he got canned. Pretty sure this country is fucked.

I'm not sure how you dress in your free time is a fire-able offense. But it has 15+ years since I worked in a corporate environment, so I could be wrong.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-05-25, 12:42

Breaking: this chick I work with just got fired for fucking dudes in the bathroom.  3434560931
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-08, 19:52

Update: the guy she was ankles up for in the shitter, got walked. Union recording secretary LOL.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-08, 19:59

gHost Spartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Update: the guy she was ankles up for in the shitter, got walked. Union recording secretary LOL.
This information is useless without her pics

Shes so fugly I'd get banned.

It ruins the story, I know...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-06-08, 20:01

kingstonlake wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:
This information is useless without her pics

This is the internet, they don't have to be real, just enjoyable.
Be creative.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-08, 20:17

I.B. Fine wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

This is the internet, they don't have to be real, just enjoyable.
Be creative.
Breaking: this chick I work with just got fired for fucking dudes in the bathroom.  Constr10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-08, 20:18

Did you fuck up that bitch rat friend of yours yet?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-08, 20:20

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did you fuck up that bitch rat friend of yours yet?

Lol

He did us all a favor. Nobody likes having to work harder to cover her ass.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-08, 20:21

kingstonlake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did you fuck up that bitch rat friend of yours yet?

Lol

It's not about that. It's about him being rat garbage puke trash that should be left in a bloody pile in the parking lot.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-08, 20:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Lol

It's not about that. It's about him being rat garbage puke trash that should be left in a bloody pile in the parking lot.

Union strong!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-08, 20:30

Fuck unions. They're outdated.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-06-08, 20:41

The Pantry wrote:Fuck unions. They're outdated.

This ^^^^^^
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down