Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters

+11
Wally Fairway
Nommad2
Frank Ricard
Rocinante
Rodeo Burger
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
InTenSity
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Keith Stone
15 posters

Go down

A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters Empty A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters

Post by Keith Stone Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:25

http://csnbbs.com/forum-489.html see the Fire Fleck thread and the thread discussing the lock.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters Empty Re: A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:29

Too much evisceration? Probably too much evisceration.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters Empty Re: A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters

Post by NigelUno Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:37

I'm going to sue if this thread gets locked.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:38

I tried to read it. I got lost. Someone give me the TL:DR version.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:38

InTenSity wrote:I tried to read it. I got lost. Someone give me the TL:DR version.

ghost level lawsuit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:45

I will post tldr once I get to a computer
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:47

InTenSity wrote:I tried to read it. I got lost. Someone give me the TL:DR version.

started reading the 'Do you think MSU will drop out of our game next year if we win 8 and they are scared to lose to a MAC team' thread
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:47

NigelUno wrote:

ghost level lawsuit.

dudes everywhere posting stupid shit on the internet...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:51

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

started reading the 'Do you think MSU will drop out of our game next year if we win 8 and they are scared to lose to a MAC team' thread
Honestly, so did I. Thought it was amusing, is be pissed if MSU dropped that game.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:53

Why would anyone want to fire PJ Fleck? He's like a combo Spurrier/JLS/Rex Ryan and he's 14 years old. He has invented the best traditions ever. And he can beat the team's top corner on post routes. Fleck for POTUSA as far as I'm concerned.

A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters PecVeQY

If you guys are not down with PJ Fleck, you are not down with life.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 0:23

tl;dr - WMU fans hate the Fleck hire, WMU fans hate on Fleck all year last year, WMU fans speak of a rumor involving Fleck, divorce, and a local booster which leads to a deformation lawsuit apparently.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 1:02

We should all go K-zoo and bang his wife. No defamation charges if we have proof.

Who's in? It IS a bye week!
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 3:23

Jesus that's boring.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 6:49

Rocinante wrote:Jesus that's boring.

You know what's boring? A picture of a goddamn horse looking out a window. Now that's boring.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 7:17

Rodeo Burger wrote:We should all go K-zoo and bang his wife. No defamation charges if we have proof.

Who's in? It IS a bye week!

tpiwwp
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 9:31

Rodeo Burger wrote:We should all go K-zoo and bang his wife. No defamation charges if we have proof.
I'd be down with that. His wife is cute. Pic for proof.
A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters Sports_PJ_Fleck_5
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 10:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Why would anyone want to fire PJ Fleck? He's like a combo Spurrier/JLS/Rex Ryan and he's 14 years old. He has invented the best traditions ever. And he can beat the team's top corner on post routes. Fleck for POTUSA as far as I'm concerned.

A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters PecVeQY

If you guys are not down with PJ Fleck, you are not down with life.

Row. The. Boat
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 10:05

Nommad2 wrote:
I'd be down with that. His wife is cute. Pic for proof.
A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters Sports_PJ_Fleck_5

Eh, idk guys. Looks like she's starting to form some bunions... pass
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 10:08

A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters IHKMxhGspCbuS
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 10:22

People care this much about WMU football?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 12:16

Wait, we can be held accountable for what we say on here?

I'm out.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 12:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wait, we can be held accountable for what we say on here?

I'm out.
People read this board!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 12:23

Frank Ricard wrote:

You know what's boring? A picture of a goddamn horse looking out a window. Now that's boring.

You're right. Much more boring than a broken link to an image shack pic.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMojoRisin Fri 31 Oct 2014 - 16:31

Fleck cheated on his wife with a booster's wife. She left him and now that booster is threatening to no longer donate until Fleck is gone.
MrMojoRisin
MrMojoRisin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri 31 Oct 2014 - 20:59

Frank Ricard wrote:

A thread on a WMU Message board has been closed due to potential lawsuit against posters 502811600
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down