Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next asshat will be above reproach.......even the NCAA

+2
SpartanInNH
75alum
6 posters

Go down

Next asshat will be above reproach.......even the NCAA Empty Next asshat will be above reproach.......even the NCAA

Post by 75alum 2014-11-01, 08:05

Per Schlissel....

"I will be looking for a person that prioritizes the welfare and the experience of our student-athletes, a person of unquestioned integrity, not just integrity to the level of NCAA rules but integrity to the Michigan way of doing athletics," he said. "I'll be looking for somebody that appreciates the bond that the cultural aspects of this great athletic program and what it does for our community. I'll be looking for somebody who wants to make the athletic program as tightly integrated a part of the overall university environment as possible."

MD must have been beyond propetic when he uttered, "it will never end". Next asshat will be above reproach.......even the NCAA 502811600
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Next asshat will be above reproach.......even the NCAA Empty Re: Next asshat will be above reproach.......even the NCAA

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-11-01, 09:39

I'm, erm, not certain what you mean there, Sparky. Suspect
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Next asshat will be above reproach.......even the NCAA Empty Re: Next asshat will be above reproach.......even the NCAA

Post by 75alum 2014-11-01, 10:16

"not just integrity to the level of NCAA rules but integrity to the Michigan way of doing athletics"

When I read that, I was trying to figure out who they thought their previous benchmark might be considering the illustrious history of integrity.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-11-01, 11:36

75alum wrote:Per Schlissel....

"I will be looking for a person that prioritizes the welfare and the experience of our student-athletes, a person of unquestioned integrity, not just integrity to the level of NCAA rules but integrity to the Michigan way of doing athletics,"
In other words, a michigan man that also has integrity?  Good luck with that.

"I'll be looking for somebody that appreciates the bond that the cultural aspects of this great athletic program and what it does for our community."
Someone who can unite the trailer park, downriver, and Walmart fans of SCum...

"I'll be looking for somebody who wants to make the athletic program as tightly integrated a part of the overall university environment as possible."
Someone who truly exudes the arrogance embodied in "The Victors"...

I hope they find exactly what they're looking for.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-11-01, 11:46

75alum wrote:
"not just integrity to the level of NCAA rules but integrity to the Michigan way of doing athletics"

When I read that, I was trying to figure out who they thought their previous benchmark might be considering the illustrious history of integrity.

Listening to the press conference yesterday, my first reaction was, "what exactly is the 'Michigan Way' anymore, if there ever was one". No more writing letters to Delaney?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2014-11-01, 14:06

In other words, The delusion continues
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias 2014-11-02, 06:39

SpartanInNH wrote:I'm, erm, not certain what you mean there, Sparky.  Suspect
Does that mean that the next guy won't be playing a felon on Saturday when he has trial on Monday?
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down