Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I am in the upper deck yelling "ohhhhh" on defense

+12
Code_Warrior
SpartanInNH
Chitown_Badger
Watch Out Pylon!
Minnie
MiamiSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
goodbar
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
Herbie Green
16 posters

Go down

If I am in the upper deck yelling "ohhhhh" on defense Empty If I am in the upper deck yelling "ohhhhh" on defense

Post by Herbie Green 2014-11-07, 00:40

Does it even make it to the field?

I did it for the UM game and am willing to do whatever it takes if it gives us an edge. But it is a lot of work
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

If I am in the upper deck yelling "ohhhhh" on defense Empty Re: If I am in the upper deck yelling "ohhhhh" on defense

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-11-07, 00:45

do it
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If I am in the upper deck yelling "ohhhhh" on defense Empty Re: If I am in the upper deck yelling "ohhhhh" on defense

Post by DWags 2014-11-07, 00:51

Herbie Green wrote:Does it even make it to the field?

I did it for the UM game and am willing to do whatever it takes if it gives us an edge. But it is a lot of work

Dantonio will say that one as a team becomes many, and many will help us kick their ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-11-07, 01:01

Yeah f*** it I am going to do my part. I will turn around and demand participation if I have to. We are going to win this game
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-11-07, 01:03

Hey, you guys, I'll be the one in section 19 yelling oooohhhhhhhh on defense. If you see me, punch me in the dick. That way I'll know you're a swiller and will buy you a hot chocolate.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-11-07, 09:00

CORNER BLITZ wrote:do it

If I am in the upper deck yelling "ohhhhh" on defense Starsky
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-07, 09:07

I did it for the UM game and am willing to do whatever it takes if it gives us an edge.  But it is a lot of work
it takes 4 fingers and a thumb to make a first, brah..

be a finger.

or a thumb.

just be one of them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-11-07, 09:48

I'll be yelling ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh from here in Miami. Will the players hear it, as in with their ears? No. But they'll feel it in their souls. I have mad telepathy skills, yo!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie 2014-11-07, 10:11

I did it for the UM game and am willing to do whatever it takes if it gives us an edge.  But it is a lot of work

Coach D and the team think your efforts make a difference! Bring it on Saturday!

http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/osu_fan_hype_final_ktqf23
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-11-07, 10:14

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-11-07, 11:15

I would enjoy it if you pantsed these guys. ****ing OSU.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-07, 12:09

is the impact of the OOOOHHHH factored exponentially if I jump up and down while OOOOHHHing?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-11-07, 19:41

Minnie wrote:

Coach D and the team think your efforts make a difference! Bring it on Saturday!

http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/osu_fan_hype_final_ktqf23

FUCK OSU! WE GOT THIS!!!! BRING IT!!!!
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-11-07, 19:59

By itself, no. In conjunction with everyone else's voices, it would be very loud.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanGuard 2014-11-07, 23:55

I'll be doing my damnedest from 121, like I've been doing all season. You will not be alone!
SpartanGuard
SpartanGuard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2014-11-08, 09:02

I'll be in 110 and yelling as loud as I can. If I leave the stadium without losing my voice, I'll be a bit disappointed in myself.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-11-08, 12:34

I've never been field-level when people got Spartan Stadium rocking. It has to be astounding. So, yeah, OP, I think you make a difference, and I'm sure Coach D thinks you do.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-08, 14:34

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-11-09, 09:21

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....fuck it. Saw too many O's at the game. Fuck them red hillbillies.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down