Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best and Worst Cities for Moving Up to the Middle or Upper Class...

+3
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
Heat Miser
7 posters

Go down

The Best and Worst Cities for Moving Up to the Middle or Upper Class... Empty The Best and Worst Cities for Moving Up to the Middle or Upper Class...

Post by Heat Miser 2015-04-07, 14:58

The Best and Worst Cities for Moving Up to the Middle or Upper Class

The Best and Worst Cities for Moving Up to the Middle or Upper Class... Bkbb4kkvhtjx657tsg7u
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

The Best and Worst Cities for Moving Up to the Middle or Upper Class... Empty Re: The Best and Worst Cities for Moving Up to the Middle or Upper Class...

Post by Blanch32 2015-04-07, 15:02

No, the southeast isn't racist no more....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Best and Worst Cities for Moving Up to the Middle or Upper Class... Empty Re: The Best and Worst Cities for Moving Up to the Middle or Upper Class...

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-04-07, 15:02

Can we turn this into a blanch/Nucky telling everyone how much the Midwest sucks thread? Please?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-04-07, 15:04

I suspect those fracking oilfield areas in N. Dakota will probably not be this way a lot longer. And Salt Lake City is a great place to move to move up.

What this tells me is that I need to make a lot of money and move down south.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-04-07, 15:05

That's would suck to be one of those people who's worried about where they stack up, financially, against other people. Keeping up with the Jones', and all.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-04-07, 15:11

I could move back to Michigan now and afford a historic house along Moores River Drive.

I miss the midwest.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2015-04-07, 15:16; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-04-07, 15:15

steveschneider wrote:I could move back to Michigan now and afford a mansion along Moores River Drive.

I miss the midwest.

Why would you want to own a "mansion" on the Grand River?
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-04-07, 15:18

Marc Summers wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I could move back to Michigan now and afford a mansion along Moores River Drive.

I miss the midwest.

Michigan is a fine place to want to live.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-04-07, 15:19

Marc Summers wrote:

I miss the midwest.

Back in the day, that was where all the rich people lived in Lansing along with the Governor of Michigan. The housing has plummeted and I'm earning enough to buy a house there easily. Just looked at the listings some nice old houses on there going for around 100k. The property right up the street from my apartment is going for over a million.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-04-07, 15:20

xsanguine wrote:
Marc Summers wrote:

Yep, you are a fellow New Yorker that moved here from the midwest. People that live there take it for granted, it's a fucking bitch living here sometimes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-04-07, 15:25

steveschneider wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Yep, you are a fellow New Yorker that moved here from the midwest. People that live there take it for granted, it's a fucking bitch living here sometimes.

I agree completely. NYC is not a place I'd ever consider living. It's nice to have a couple friends there who I can visit whenever I want.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-04-07, 15:35

xsanguine wrote:That's would suck to be one of those people who's worried about where they stack up, financially, against other people. Keeping up with the Jones', and all.

I found the cure for that disease filed under Divorce in the dictionary.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-04-07, 15:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Can we turn this into a blanch/Nucky telling everyone how much the Midwest sucks thread? Please?

Can't win this one. We live our blacks on welfare down here
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-04-07, 17:49

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Can we turn this into a blanch/Nucky telling everyone how much the Midwest sucks thread? Please?

Can't win this one. We live our blacks on welfare down here

Yep, the Midwest is not great, but there are some downfalls to the SE as well. People are very reserved and nice, but there's some leftover stuff from slavery that is still kinda messed up. On the plus side, the quality of girls down there is a lot better than similar opportunities in the Midwest.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-04-07, 17:59

steveschneider wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Even I took it for granted when I lived there. I have a much difference perspective now.

I'm moving back to Michigan (Grand Rapids) in June and I can't be more excited about it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down