Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 more plays I want to bitch about before 24hrs

Go down

2 more plays I want to bitch about before 24hrs Empty 2 more plays I want to bitch about before 24hrs

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-11-09, 21:42

1) The non onside kick
I like the thought of believing in our defense and kicking the ball deep (even though their offense was balls deep in our D all night), but the way tOSU was lined up - wtf?? 10 dudes literally lined across the ten yard mark and 1 guy deep and to the left side of the field. Why would you not kick it short/intermediate to the right and have a race to the ball with their 1 deep versus the 4 or so we had on that side?

2) Almost an identical situation when we burned our last timeout in the first half. Down 7 at our own 39, OSU lines up with 3 guys deep...and by deep I mean standing on the goal line. The middle 50 yards of the field were wide the fuck open, how do we not have a check for a TE or WR to run flys right down the field, get the ball around the 30 and call a timeout for a shot at a FG. I think Cook actually saw how open the field was, but instead of communicating with the WR tried to bring everyone back into the huddle. We tripped over our dicks, ran out of time on the play clock and had to call our last timeout.

fuckin a man, fuckin a
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down