Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl?

+21
dubie7006
tTito
Bizarro Fletch
Phil McCrackin
Spartan Punk
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
That's Good D!
Giant Moose
Rocinante
NigelUno
Danny Tanner
Brock Middlebrook
Bud Fox
Notorious GiB
goodbar
Heat Miser
TrueGreenSpartan
Blanch32
Duke Silver
LoneWolfSparty
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? - Page 2 Empty Re: So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl?

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-25, 16:24

Shocked Pretty sure I was walking right behind those two on the way to the Rose Bowl from the shuttle depot (too many people). The were in a group of about 6 or 8 college aged kids. Said to my buddy "I know it's not, but that sure looks like Max." I noted the smoking hot chick in the group...tall, thin, blonde.

He sat in the stands like the rest of us commoners right?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? - Page 2 Empty Re: So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl?

Post by dubie7006 2014-04-25, 16:30

Heat Miser wrote: Shocked Pretty sure I was walking right behind those two on the way to the Rose Bowl from the shuttle depot (too many people). The were in a group of about 6 or 8 college aged kids. Said to my buddy "I know it's not, but that sure looks like Max." I noted the smoking hot chick in the group...tall, thin, blonde.

To my knowledge, yes.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Nachos 2014-04-25, 16:52

I heard it had to do with California gun laws. You are not allowed to have gun shows in California, and Max was busted for selling tickets to the gun show

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? - Page 2 Bullough
Spartan Nachos
Spartan Nachos
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy Green 2014-04-25, 18:27

Heat Miser wrote: Shocked Pretty sure I was walking right behind those two on the way to the Rose Bowl from the shuttle depot (too many people). The were in a group of about 6 or 8 college aged kids. Said to my buddy "I know it's not, but that sure looks like Max." I noted the smoking hot chick in the group...tall, thin, blonde.

Didn't see him but then I didn't see a lot of people other than SpartanAl, gHost and werm since I was in the First Aid bldg for most of the game.

What I read on mlive is that he watched the game with his parents in a restaurant in downtown Pasadena. Don't know if that is true. Same article then said he met up with the guys at the team hotel.
Murphy Green
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-25, 23:51

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

I just posted it and will leave it there.  Not really interested in debating it because nobody knows for sure, but I will point out that I wasn't the most loyal boyfriend at 21 myself, so I can only wonder how the starting LB on a football team does in terms of staying the path, no matter how hot his girlfriend is...

I have to agree with this. I was a complete whore at MSU. I had girlfriends, but I was always chasing strange.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-26, 00:12

Tanfan! wrote:

I have to agree with this. I was a complete whore at MSU.  I had girlfriends, but I was always chasing strange.

**** whore.  jocolor

No, just regular.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Jim9 2014-04-26, 02:58

The speculation of having contact with an agent or having a problem with pain killers sound plausible to me, and I don't think NFL scouts would give a crap about the agents thing. That would kind of be like the NBA looking down on McGary for weed...I just don't see them caring about it.

The parameters are not something illegal, not an NCAA violation, not something that would damage MSU, but something that he would need to be suspended for.
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-04-26, 08:58

Tanfan! wrote:

I have to agree with this. I was a complete whore at MSU.  I had girlfriends, but I was always chasing strange.

Ah, those were the days...!

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? - Page 2 IMG_7995
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2