Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..

+4
Rocinante
Toe
CheesySpartan
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..  Empty Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-24, 14:20

republicans: it's never to early to practice saying "I'm not racist, but..." and/or "some of my best friends are black"...

unarmed black folks: good luck

Grand Jury Reaches a Decision In Ferguson
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..  Empty Re: Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-24, 14:37

Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..  Uip4ok2ncffagbpg8n2d
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..  Empty Re: Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-24, 14:38

oh and, FYI, I predict that the grand jury will say that it's perfectly fine to shoot and kill an unarmed black kid..

and, sub-prediction, the mainstream media will do it's very best to turn this into a "black people are wild and you should be very afraid of them" event as they attempt to use a tragedy as "entertainment" to get ratings.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-24, 14:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh and, FYI, I predict that the grand jury will say that it's perfectly fine to shoot and kill an unarmed black kid..

and, sub-prediction, the mainstream media will do it's very best to turn this into a "black people are wild and you should be very afraid of them" event as they attempt to use a tragedy as "entertainment" to get ratings.

Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..  1408192834680.cached

Thoughts Bob?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-24, 14:46

CheesySpartan wrote:

Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..  1408192834680.cached

Thoughts Bob?
just like I predicted.. very scary black people. We need to be afraid.

stay tuned to the mainstream media for further updates!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-11-24, 15:08

you'll never get enough traction here.

you should start flaming on the main board.

Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..  4198636888
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-24, 15:31

CheesySpartan wrote:Looks Like The Grand Jury in Ferguson Had Made Its Decision..  Uip4ok2ncffagbpg8n2d

That is such racist trash.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-24, 15:58

Rocinante wrote:

So exactly what is the looting about?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-24, 15:58

Rocinante wrote:

wouldn't expect anything else from conservatives and the mainstream media though..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-11-24, 16:09

CheesySpartan wrote:

Thoughts Bob?

I'm interested in the "Big Wig Sale".
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-24, 16:09

CheesySpartan wrote:

So exactly what is the looting about?

What do you think it's about? Let's start there and I will pick through your racist ass argument.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-24, 17:24

Rocinante wrote:

What do you think it's about? Let's start there and I will pick through your racist ass argument.

Exploitation meets opportunity. I just don't understand doing it to your own community.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-24, 18:18

CheesySpartan wrote:

Exploitation meets opportunity. I just don't understand doing it to your own community.

Exploitation of who or what?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-24, 18:31

Exploitation of who or what?...

Exploting local, hard working, businesses.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-24, 19:48

gHost Spartan wrote:

The issue is whether there is enough evidence to convict. Too often we see public pressure on prosecutors to arrest / convict either the wrong person or the "right" person with weak evidence, and true justice is perverted. The fact remains that we don't know what the evidence is, and we may never know (although I heard on NPR today that they were going to post the evidence online). Either way, I'm just glad that I don't live anywhere near Ferguson.

Well said, but you are pissing on the DSF flames.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-24, 20:12

Ferguson avg 1.5 murders a yr since 2000...Wow!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-24, 21:47

Cool. Let's use it as an excuse to help ourselves to big screen TVs!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-11-24, 22:06

When you attack a cop and attempt to take his gun, Darwin frequently intervenes.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-25, 08:10

gHost Spartan wrote:

The issue is whether there is enough evidence to convict. Too often we see public pressure on prosecutors to arrest / convict either the wrong person or the "right" person with weak evidence, and true justice is perverted. The fact remains that we don't know what the evidence is, and we may never know (although I heard on NPR today that they were going to post the evidence online). Either way, I'm just glad that I don't live anywhere near Ferguson.
some of us trust the government less than others... so, as I predicted yesterday, I'm not at all surprised that our government is allowed to shoot and kill unarmed black kids.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-25, 09:26

Whackjob liberals: it's ok to admit you were wrong. I understand the main part of being a liberal is ignoring facts and pushing emotion responses, but it's ok to say I was wrong.

You fell for the liberal media schtick again. You believed myths and lies. It's time to stop with your faux pretending. You were wrong, again. Man up, admit it, and to protest global warming or something.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down