Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry 'bout crashin' yer Black Panther party!

+6
bullwrinkle
AMwood
Rocinante
goodbar
SeeRockCity
Crazy Jim9
10 posters

Go down

Sorry 'bout  crashin' yer Black Panther party! Empty Sorry 'bout crashin' yer Black Panther party!

Post by Crazy Jim9 2014-04-26, 00:00

Hey all, is ok if I post here?

My demands and conditions are as follows! (I don't actually have terms or conditions, I just want to know the rules, lol)

Is it ok if I post here and on TSUN, or would that be frowned upon?

I am not sure if I would ever leave TSUN because I have posted there since 1996-ish and I am kind of sentimental. I never really tried to draw attention to myself over there, and I usually take the summer off, come back, forget my log-in and password, and make a new one because I am too lazy to try and recover the old one.

I have been a real sunshine blower in the past. I remember getting into good arguments with Vlad, the original Demand Excellencer, in the 90s. Then I kind of did an Andy_H, meaning I was a sunshine blower until JLS finally broke me and then I turned on JLS, and have been kind of middle of the road since (If I have my Andy_H history correct).

Can I debate with people, as long as I don't get personal? I have no interest in hurling insults and getting personal anyway, unless it is the one type of poster that I don't care for...the Michigan fan pretending to be an MSU fan.

If you eventually get any fake MSU fans here, I would recommend what TSUN did for a very brief time, and bestow them with the blessed maize corn avatar.

As a joke, board invasions could be done under the guise of TSUN.

If you think TSUN acronym is dumb, just say so and I'll stop, lol.

Can I say Rest in Peace Ash Liz and Bender, and say that I miss them, without getting in trouble?

Can I say that I think that Izzo blew the UCONN game? I love the man, and he is about as perfect as a human could hope to be, but I was not happy with him during that game and I would bet he would do it a lot differently if he had another chance.

Can I post a poop picture with a warning in the title? I don't really want to post a picture of poop, but maybe 3 or so times in the last 18 years I've made some shit that I thought was quite picture worthy.

Can I tell you that my wife reads and very occasionally posts on the RCMB, and not provide pics, and not say that she is from Nam? I fully expect to be asked for pics, however, I just don't want to have to put the Nam tag in there.

While I was present for a great many events, like the entire glorious hour of Jimmy C, the disastrous and temporary move to Rivals, when Kid Wok had other names, like E_Jack, can I ask questions without deletions about other events that I missed?

I may have more questions later, and I am hoping for some good conversations.

Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Sorry 'bout  crashin' yer Black Panther party! Empty Re: Sorry 'bout crashin' yer Black Panther party!

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-26, 00:05

Doin' fine so far.  welcome to the Swill.

But why don't I recognize you?  Aren't you the poster who used to create those long rambling (funny) game posts?  Anyone vouch for Crazy Jim as a legacy?

And not to be dense, but what is TSUN?  That site up north (which is kind of funny but I think our servers are in Italy).

If you're referring to 247.  Absolutely.  Posters are encouraged to do whatever the **** they want with their own time.  Plenty of us visit both boards.  Hell, Trevor posts here every so often and vice versa.  Different sites, different products.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorry 'bout  crashin' yer Black Panther party! Empty Re: Sorry 'bout crashin' yer Black Panther party!

Post by Crazy Jim9 2014-04-26, 00:09

It took me a while to find this place. I was using Yahoo! Search and it kept correcting me to Spartans Will, lol. Then one of my kids would barf or shit or freak out about something, and I would get distracted. Then I eventually tried Google yesterday and found a link on the 3rd page or so. It worked out well as my youngest was up all night so I got to catch up on a lot of stuff here while I had him slung over my shoulder.
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-04-26, 00:14

You're gonna have to get assed in if you wanna post over here. we all had to.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Jim9 2014-04-26, 00:18

I think I saw TOS here a few times, and thinking back to the Taters making fun of Ohio State and all putting the "t" in front of their names, and I think you said you were in the South, so I went with TSUN.

Yes I posted some long aimless ramblings for some of the games this year, along with some screen caps and bad photoshops.

Sorry 'bout  crashin' yer Black Panther party! Denico11

Sorry 'bout  crashin' yer Black Panther party! Hide_y10
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Jim9 2014-04-26, 00:20

goodbar wrote:You're gonna have to get assed in if you wanna post over here. we all had to.

Is that like that one time I accidentally went to meatspin.com?
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Jim9 2014-04-26, 00:28

Can I ask Blanch to tell that great story of how he met that virgin stripper Hooters babe that really wanted him bad but because of some incidental technicality their love would have to forever remain a secret, even to her? I think she was also a precocious librarian scientist secret nymphomaniac exercise-aholic (or would that be considered rude or attacking?)
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Jim9 2014-04-26, 00:36

Oh, oh, oh, I almost forgot!

If I say something like, "Taylor Lewan, Glen Robinson III, and Mitch McGary cost themselves millions of dollars by staying at The University of Michigan, and The University of Michigan did not do right by them." without an army of "Spartan" fans burying me is a mountain of "facts" and venom about how I am a complete crazy person (well I guess I am crazy) and obsessed and that I should extol the virtues of the Great and Powerful UM, Robert Sacramento not withstanding?

I mean, I don't care, have at it if you want to, I love a good debate, I just always laughed every time somebody rushed to the defense of Mitch Albom or some other UM slappie, because there really are few things that are worse than not being completely fair about Mitch Albom and his Chris Webber handles.
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-26, 03:04

This made me happy. WELCOME!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-26, 03:50

Dude, its CrazyJim. Not sure anyone could copy that style believably.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-04-26, 05:30

the best thing about being shot in the buttocks, is the ice cream.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bullwrinkle 2014-04-26, 07:10

Crazy Jim9 wrote:Can I ask Blanch to tell that great story of how he met that virgin stripper Hooters babe that really wanted him bad but because of some incidental technicality their love would have to forever remain a secret, even to her? I think she was also a precocious librarian scientist secret nymphomaniac exercise-aholic (or would that be considered rude or attacking?)

Look the people running this board are pretty tolerant, but even they have their limits. So to answer your question - hell no! Sorry 'bout  crashin' yer Black Panther party! 502811600 
bullwrinkle
bullwrinkle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-04-26, 07:19

Welcome Crazy Jim!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-26, 10:06

He certainly is crazy.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-04-26, 10:33

Crazy Jim9 wrote:Can I ask Blanch to tell that great story of how he met that virgin stripper Hooters babe that really wanted him bad but because of some incidental technicality their love would have to forever remain a secret, even to her? I think she was also a precocious librarian scientist secret nymphomaniac exercise-aholic (or would that be considered rude or attacking?)

Rude and attacking is not only allowed, it is encouraged and expected here.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-27, 18:06

Of course you can but get Aa spartan and the dude from yacht rock so I have some validation
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down