Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else get excited when they're flipping through their guide and see Indiana Jones and the.....

5 posters

Go down

Anyone else get excited when they're flipping through their guide and see Indiana Jones and the..... Empty Anyone else get excited when they're flipping through their guide and see Indiana Jones and the.....

Post by Izzo Court 2014-12-01, 21:25

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and instantly all the excitement vanishes.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else get excited when they're flipping through their guide and see Indiana Jones and the..... Empty Re: Anyone else get excited when they're flipping through their guide and see Indiana Jones and the.....

Post by beal99 2014-12-01, 21:53

Has its moments, though they are few
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else get excited when they're flipping through their guide and see Indiana Jones and the..... Empty Re: Anyone else get excited when they're flipping through their guide and see Indiana Jones and the.....

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-01, 23:39

I saw that movie one time. Even opening this thread pissed me off. What an abomination.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-02, 00:06

I get step brothers in my head when i see

Deadliest catch... without the crabs
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-12-02, 00:11

Watched it in theaters one time, never went near it again. Worse than Temple of Doom
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-02, 00:59

here's another one that goes through my head

SEX *fuck yeah, titties*
... and the city *eff, ghey*
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down