Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cousins as color analyst

3 posters

Go down

Cousins as color analyst Empty Cousins as color analyst

Post by Munn Field Sat 26 Apr 2014 - 23:55

Watching the spring game on BTN with Cousins doing color. He is really good. He will have an exclent broadcasting career when he is done playing if he wants to.
Munn Field
Munn Field
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Cousins as color analyst Empty Re: Cousins as color analyst

Post by JEK Sun 27 Apr 2014 - 0:06

He has serious potential. Can come off a bit bland and cliche. The more comfortable he gets at it, the more his personality will come out which would be refreshing.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 27 Apr 2014 - 0:17

JEK wrote:He has serious potential. Can come off a bit bland and cliche. The more comfortable he gets at it, the more his personality will come out which would be refreshing.

I sometimes wonder if Kirk's personality is bland and cliche. I love the guy, but I also think it's pretty easy to size him up and see what he's all about. Maybe it's his best and worst quality?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Munn Field Sun 27 Apr 2014 - 0:38

Cameron wrote:

I sometimes wonder if Kirk's personality is bland and cliche. I love the guy, but I also think it's pretty easy to size him up and see what he's all about. Maybe it's his best and worst quality?

He definitely isn't the most outspoken guy in the world, but I think it is probably unfair to say it is "easy to size him up" at least if by that you are calling him simple. I will agree that he seems to be a guy that calls it like he sees it.
Munn Field
Munn Field
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun 27 Apr 2014 - 0:54

Munn Field wrote:

He definitely isn't the most outspoken guy in the world, but I think it is probably unfair to say it is "easy to size him up" at least if by that you are calling him simple. I will agree that he seems to be a guy that calls it like he sees it.

I certainly don't want anyone to think that I'm implying that Kirk isn't intelligent, because I think that he is quite intelligent. I just think he's fairly straightforward, in that he wears his values and beliefs on his sleeve, and those values/beliefs are rather vanilla. And I think that behooves a leader, in most instances.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down