Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 years ago today Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed on stage in Columbus OH

+4
Watch Out Pylon!
Ass Dan
steveschneider
LoneWolfSparty
8 posters

Go down

10 years ago today Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed on stage in Columbus OH Empty 10 years ago today Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed on stage in Columbus OH

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-08, 10:56

Cannot believe it has been 10 years already! Crazy. Still a sad night. Great guitarist. This made a Pantera reunion an impossibility.

ROCK ON DARRELL.

P.S. His killer was shot and killed by police without being tried and convicted first. I know that probably upsets some of you.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

10 years ago today Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed on stage in Columbus OH Empty Re: 10 years ago today Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed on stage in Columbus OH

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-08, 11:06

Who is "Dimebag" Darrel?

More importantly John Lennon was shot and killed 34 years ago today. December 8th, 1980 the world lost one of the greatest song writers of all time and every time I think about it I get furious that there aren't stronger gun control laws.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

10 years ago today Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed on stage in Columbus OH Empty Re: 10 years ago today Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed on stage in Columbus OH

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-08, 11:08

steveschneider wrote:Who is "Dimebag" Darrel?

More importantly John Lennon was shot and killed 34 years ago today. December 8th, 1980 the world lost one of the greatest song writers of all time and every time I think about it I get furious that there aren't stronger gun control laws.

Get your own thread, turd breath.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-12-08, 11:21

Pantera blows.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-12-08, 11:22

RIP dimebag Darrell. Too bad you never got to see mocking jay part one.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-08, 11:41

Ass Dan wrote:Pantera blows.

You really live up to your name. Putz.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-08, 14:14

Walk on home, boy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-08, 14:19

Good lord, you link the stupidest most insipid song ever written.

Not only Lennon's worst song but one of the worst of all time, he deserves better than to be remembered for that piece of tripe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-08, 15:15

You need to step away from the keyboard. Not everybody went to UM and sits around listening to Peter, Paul, and Mary.

Ass Dan wrote:RIP dimebag Darrell. Too bad you never got to see mocking jay part one.

This made me laugh.

-1+1=0
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-08, 15:22

Holy shit, I was a freshman jogging from the I. M . Back to four Holmes west. Had those radio phones on my ears when they interrupted. I remember thinking what the fuck? Who would shoot Lennon? Briefly I wondered if it was yoko they were aiming at but missed, then just kept jogging. Thinks Jesus man. I believe CSX played a bunch of Kennon songs as news was breaking. I believe one was happiness is a warm gun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-12-08, 16:15

RIP dimebag guy that I've never heard of. there'll never be another like you.

goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-08, 16:20

LooseGoose wrote:

Good lord, you link the stupidest most insipid song ever written.

Not only Lennon's worst song but one of the worst of all time, he deserves better than to be remembered for that piece of tripe.

"In 2002, a UK survey conducted by the Guinness World Records British Hit Singles Book ranked it the second best single of all time behind Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody".[37]"

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-08, 16:45

steveschneider wrote:

"In 2002, a UK survey conducted by the Guinness World Records British Hit Singles Book ranked it the second best single of all time behind Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody".[37]"

You'd trust that crap over a Geronte?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-08, 16:54

Howard Cosell's call where he broke the tragic news.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-08, 18:08

10 years ago today Dimebag Darrell was shot and killed on stage in Columbus OH 1396210044624
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-08, 18:20

Who is John Lemmon? Was he that guy from Hill Street Blues?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-08, 20:26

http://www.guitarplayer.com/artists/1013/dimebag-darrell-buried-with-one-of-rocks-most-iconic-guitars/49776

For those that didn't know, Dimebag Darrell was buried with Van Halen's guitar he used on Van Halen II. Pretty powerful gesture from Eddie and despite my trolling up above, a fitting tribute for a metal god.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-08, 21:16

No take backs on the Internet, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down