Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisconsin Man Gives Fishy Excuse for Drunk Driving Stop

4 posters

Go down

Wisconsin Man Gives Fishy Excuse for Drunk Driving Stop Empty Wisconsin Man Gives Fishy Excuse for Drunk Driving Stop

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:57 am

Wisconsin man blames beer-battered fish during drunken driving stop

A Wisconsin man told a sheriff's deputy he had not been drinking, but rather eating beer-battered fish when he was pulled over for what could be his 10th drunken driving offense, according to an incident report released on Wednesday.

John Przybyla, 73, of Friendship, Wisconsin, was stopped for a broken tail light and erratic driving on Oct. 12 by a deputy who then smelled alcohol on his breath and saw that his eyes were blood shot, according to an incident report released by the Adams County Sheriff's Department.

I wonder what his excuses were the first nine times Wisconsin Man Gives Fishy Excuse for Drunk Driving Stop 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin Man Gives Fishy Excuse for Drunk Driving Stop Empty Re: Wisconsin Man Gives Fishy Excuse for Drunk Driving Stop

Post by 75alum Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:04 am

Brett Favre said he was going to retire........
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin Man Gives Fishy Excuse for Drunk Driving Stop Empty Re: Wisconsin Man Gives Fishy Excuse for Drunk Driving Stop

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:41 am

75alum wrote:Brett Favre said he was going to retire........

Wisconsin Man Gives Fishy Excuse for Drunk Driving Stop 502811600

At first I didn't think it was that funny, then I remembered how many times Favre retired.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:17 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:

At first I didn't think it was that funny, then I remembered how many times Favre retired.

I knew you'd get it Wisconsin Man Gives Fishy Excuse for Drunk Driving Stop 55953254
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:19 am

75alum wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I knew you'd get it Wisconsin Man Gives Fishy Excuse for Drunk Driving Stop 55953254

And... he got it!

(I did not, but now do) <- full disclosure
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:25 am

Ten times? WTF? How does that guy even have a license? Or if he doesn't, haven't they've done anything to stop him from driving? 10 times should be a SERIOUS jail sentence, like 15 years. Seeing his 1st offense was 20 years ago, rehab ain't working for this guy.

He's got to stay locked up or only allowed to stay in some kind of halfway house where he's driven back and forth to work and has no access to a car.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down