Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal day of online Christmas shopping

+4
tTito
LoneWolfSparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
8 posters

Go down

Brutal day of online Christmas shopping Empty Brutal day of online Christmas shopping

Post by The Pantry 2014-12-13, 21:31

So many options....

Fuck malls
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Brutal day of online Christmas shopping Empty Re: Brutal day of online Christmas shopping

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-13, 21:35

I went to Frankenmuth today. Crowds were sparse, as was traffic. Parking was super easy. My kids had zero meltdowns. I had zero meltdowns. No lines for any of the eating establishments. And my back feels great after 3 hours+ in the car.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Brutal day of online Christmas shopping Empty Re: Brutal day of online Christmas shopping

Post by The Pantry 2014-12-13, 21:45

Did you stop by Bronner's?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-12-13, 21:52

Yeah it was totally dead. Everything was on clearance. Kids didn't ask for a single thing to my surprise. 2 year old totally content in her stroller. 5 year old sticking tight by my side. They were so good I was able to ask a stranger to watch them for 10 minutes and took the wife behind one of the giant penguin displays to give me a beej. Great day.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-13, 23:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah it was totally dead. Everything was on clearance. Kids didn't ask for a single thing to my surprise. 2 year old totally content in her stroller. 5 year old sticking tight by my side. They were so good I was able to ask a stranger to watch them for 10 minutes and took the wife behind one of the giant penguin displays to give me a beej. Great day.

Stepford family.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-12-13, 23:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah it was totally dead. Everything was on clearance. Kids didn't ask for a single thing to my surprise. 2 year old totally content in her stroller. 5 year old sticking tight by my side. They were so good I was able to ask a stranger to watch them for 10 minutes and took the wife behind one of the giant penguin displays to give me a beej. Great day.

Make sure they keep watching TV 12 hours every day, they will turn out great.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-14, 01:25

It would be best if you didn't ask the kids about the questions I asked them while you left them with me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-14, 17:19

I have been putting it off. A lot.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-14, 17:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I have been putting it off. A lot.

Does your wrist ever get sore? Wait, this is not the selfie thread. What are we talking about?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2014-12-14, 18:50

I hate shopping with a passion, so anything online I can buy is my favorite option. And go do figure, I live in an apartment place in between 2 malls. I hate dealing with mall traffic just as much. I hope to get a house soon.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down