Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank god for tswill....you bastards want content, well here ya go

+3
SpartanInNH
The Pantry
Frank Ricard
7 posters

Go down

Thank god for tswill....you bastards want content, well here ya go Empty Thank god for tswill....you bastards want content, well here ya go

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-12-20, 06:55

I've been mildly entertained by the Harbra thing going down in AA. Pretty much stayed away from it, but now and then it's funny to read about people claiming bullshit that they don't know a fucking thing about.

So on a whim, I click over to UM's 247 site to see what the downriver trash has to say on the subject. Had no intention of posting until I was on some thread where some guy claiming to be a Notre Dame fan decided to say something about he wished them well in their coaching search because "college football is better when Michigan is Michigan". Thank god for tswill....you bastards want content, well here ya go 1494614055

At this point I wasn't even sure I could post over there, but I couldn't resist. So I responded with college football is better when UM beats a bunch of JV teams, gets their balls smashed in a bowl game, and still thinks they're god's gift to college football?

It was deleted within a minute. Fuckers can't stand the truth when facts are painfully put to them. North Korea would be proud. Been posting on message boards for over 10 years and have never had a post deleted, let alone banned.
I know some of you have your panties bunched up because of the moderation over at the other place, but Trevor and the gang don't have anything on these walverine bastards.

Thank god there's a place where you can say whatever the fuck you want.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Thank god for tswill....you bastards want content, well here ya go Empty Re: Thank god for tswill....you bastards want content, well here ya go

Post by The Pantry 2014-12-20, 08:16

Frank Ricard wrote:Thank god there's a place where you can say whatever the fuck you want.
Amen Thank god for tswill....you bastards want content, well here ya go 969504605
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Thank god for tswill....you bastards want content, well here ya go Empty Re: Thank god for tswill....you bastards want content, well here ya go

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-12-20, 11:39

Thank god for tswill....you bastards want content, well here ya go 502811600 I'm kinda waiting for some trolls to make their way over here. Wonder what Big Sean is up to these days?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-12-20, 12:13

Frank Ricard wrote:I've been mildly entertained by the Harbra thing going down in AA. Pretty much stayed away from it, but now and then it's funny to read about people claiming bullshit that they don't know a fucking thing about.

So on a whim, I click over to UM's 247 site to see what the downriver trash has to say on the subject. Had no intention of posting until I was on some thread where some guy claiming to be a Notre Dame fan decided to say something about he wished them well in their coaching search because "college football is better when Michigan is Michigan". Thank god for tswill....you bastards want content, well here ya go 1494614055

At this point I wasn't even sure I could post over there, but I couldn't resist. So I responded with college football is better when UM beats a bunch of JV teams, gets their balls smashed in a bowl game, and still thinks they're god's gift to college football?

It was deleted within a minute. Fuckers can't stand the truth when facts are painfully put to them. North Korea would be proud. Been posting on message boards for over 10 years and have never had a post deleted, let alone banned.
I know some of you have your panties bunched up because of the moderation over at the other place, but Trevor and the gang don't have anything on these walverine bastards.

Thank god there's a place where you can say whatever the fuck you want.
And if anyone tries to take this site away from me they can pry my keyboard from my cold, dead, hands! Keyboards don't censor, over-zealous moderators do!

Did that seem rushed? It felt a little rushed.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-12-20, 12:56

Code_Warrior wrote:
And if anyone tries to take this site away from me they can pry my keyboard from my cold, dead, hands! Keyboards don't censor, over-zealous moderators do!

It'll be ok. I read it slowly, so it evens out
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparty on brah! 2014-12-20, 13:40

Code_Warrior wrote:

They can even take my keyboard, BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOMMMMMM
Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-20, 14:16

Sparty on brah! wrote:
They can even take my keyboard, BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOMMMMMM

Because TOUCH SCREENS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-22, 02:40

I've been banned
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down