Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat...

+4
Other Teams Pursuing That
SpartanInNH
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
8 posters

Go down

Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat... Empty Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat...

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-28, 11:42

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/reports-johnny-manziels-party-the-source-of-josh-gordon-other-browns-tardiness/ar-BBhigoq

The Browns quarterback, who last week was placed on IR with a hamstring injury, reportedly threw a big party Friday night ahead of Cleveland's season finale in Baltimore on Sunday — that explains Josh Gordon's one-game suspension for missing a walk-through practice Saturday.

The Browns had to send security to Manziel's home after he failed to show up at the team facility, according to CBS.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat... Empty Re: Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat...

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-12-28, 11:57

Johnny Football = the Charlie Sheen of the NFL.

Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat... Win_00a548_1915176
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat... Empty Re: Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat...

Post by SpartanInNH 2014-12-28, 12:21

kingstonlake wrote:

Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat... 1966794946 Fuck it, JFF, you're on IR now. What's the worst that could happen? Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat... 1966794946
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-28, 12:59

Football players party? I don't believe it..

Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat... 2102841802
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-12-28, 14:39

Guess the party couldn't wait until tomorrow when their season is over
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Venice 2014-12-28, 14:42

I need to be more professional

Next Year
Venice
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-28, 17:50

Venice wrote:I need to be more professional

Next Year

Next year must be the plan since he was on twitter during the game today. knothead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2014-12-28, 19:21

Gordon will be out of Cleveland soon, too big of a head case. The Browns would entertain a ball and kicking tee for Manziel, but I doubt they get so rich an offer.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-29, 00:05

STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN!

Johnny Football throws party Friday. Players AWOL for walk through Sat... Jfffpo10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down