Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strike One for Johnny Football

+3
Izzo Court
Ass Dan
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

Strike One for Johnny Football Empty Strike One for Johnny Football

Post by NigelUno 2014-08-14, 21:54

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11355064/johnny-manziel-tardiness-cleveland-browns-handled-internally

"A high-ranking team source said it would be "very unfair and inaccurate" to draw parallels between Manziel's tardiness and his reputation for enjoying late nights away from the team facility."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Strike One for Johnny Football Empty Re: Strike One for Johnny Football

Post by Ass Dan 2014-08-15, 06:45

It's like they brought him in to make him look like an asshole. Like they're trolling him and all of us. Why did this ever get out?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-08-15, 06:59

A couple minutes late for one 5 minute meeting is something that nobody should ever even hear about. It looks like the organization is leaking this stuff for some reason. In related news an unnamed source confirmed that Johnny left the toilet seat up.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-08-15, 08:35

If Rcmb rods were football coaches jf would have been banned for a week at least!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2014-08-15, 10:19

Izzo Court wrote:  In related news an unnamed source confirmed that Johnny left the toilet seat up.

Good thing he's not married.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-08-15, 11:58

I have no interest in Manziel. I'm just posting. You know. Just to post something in some random thread. Not really looking to contribute to the conversation or anything. Just bored and posting is all. Someone should analyze this post for an ulterior motive. Just sayin'. You never know what I'm really up to with this. Just kinda typing. Maybe someone can extraoplate this into something. I don't know....
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-08-15, 12:23

Code_Warrior wrote:I have no interest in Manziel.  I'm just posting.  You know.  Just to post something in some random thread.  Not really looking to contribute to the conversation or anything.  Just bored and posting is all.  Someone should analyze this post for an ulterior motive.  Just sayin'.  You never know what I'm really up to with this.  Just kinda typing.  Maybe someone can extraoplate this into something.  I don't know....
Considering I read somewhere that you like to type, I'm going to assume that your post took little over 60 seconds to get onto the screen. It was a lot of gibberish, but overall not too bad. You should have finished with a smiley.

cat
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-08-15, 12:37

InTenSity wrote:
Considering I read somewhere that you like to type, I'm going to assume that your post took little over 60 seconds to get onto the screen. It was a lot of gibberish, but overall not too bad. You should have finished with a smiley.

cat
I was thinking that it was missing something. Yes. An emoticon would've finished it off nicely. Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in my back pocket for the next random post occasion. Strike One for Johnny Football 2275418548
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down