Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bowl bigger than Harbaugh, MSU fans say

5 posters

Go down

Bowl bigger than Harbaugh, MSU fans say Empty Bowl bigger than Harbaugh, MSU fans say

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-30, 23:40

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state-university/2014/12/30/bowl-bigger-harbaugh-msu-fans-say/21087811/

Some good quotes from fans

I’m perfectly content being here at a bowl game while they’re introducing their coach,” said Dustin Baker...

...Baker feels like he’s seen this act before.
“I don’t think it’s that much different than when Rich Rod came in and when Hoke came in,” Baker said. “He’s had success everywhere that he’s gone, but that program right now is a dumpster fire. It’s not gonna be the quick fix that they think it is.”

I’m tired of hearing about it, No. 1,” said Lori Baker, of East Lansing... I feel like Michigan thinks this is their savior and they’ll automatically probably win the national championship next year. I don’t think that is gonna happen.
“I’d really rather just keep beating them by 25 points every year. That would be fine.”
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bowl bigger than Harbaugh, MSU fans say Empty Re: Bowl bigger than Harbaugh, MSU fans say

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-30, 23:42

Rolling Eyes
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Bowl bigger than Harbaugh, MSU fans say Empty Re: Bowl bigger than Harbaugh, MSU fans say

Post by Marc Summers 2014-12-30, 23:47

CORNER BLITZ wrote:http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state-university/2014/12/30/bowl-bigger-harbaugh-msu-fans-say/21087811/

Some good quotes from fans

I gotta say, something about this time feels different. While there wasn't really much fear with Rich Rod and Hoke initially, MSU fans genuinely seem scared at this hire. They finally got the 1st choice, and he seems ready to take the world over.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-31, 00:58

Two good responses so far...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-31, 01:04

The douche and summer's eve are on board, I think I'm scared guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-12-31, 14:20

The_Dude wrote:Rolling Eyes

You're a tool.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down