Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ......

+2
Jethro Bodeen
beal99
6 posters

Go down

SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ...... Empty SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ......

Post by Jethro Bodeen Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 11:16

Funnier all of the time.  SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ...... 1966794946    But If I were Jim Harbaugh, I'd be creeped-out, like when you get stalked by nutty chick you banged one night for the hell of it. Its almost like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction:   "We Will Not Be Ignored, Jim!"  If he jilts them, I fully expect him to come home one day to find a pot boiling on the stove with a bunny in it.

SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ...... BunnyBoiler_zpsac6e719e

Embarrassing Desperation from SCummers

Last edited by Jethro Bodeen on Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 11:57; edited 1 time in total
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ...... Empty Re: SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ......

Post by beal99 Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 11:30

how many times have we heard "HIS WIFE HAS ZERO INTEREST IN LEAVING THE BAY AREA"

Ask your wife tonight if shes happy where they are and if she says yes, then say "good, we're moving to duluth"
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ...... Empty Re: SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ......

Post by Turtleneck Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 11:36

beal99 wrote:how many times have we heard "HIS WIFE HAS ZERO INTEREST IN LEAVING THE BAY AREA"

Ask your wife tonight if shes happy where they are and if she says yes, then say "good, we're moving to duluth"

Duluth is awesome and everybody knows that.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 11:51

Deluth:

SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ...... Blatnik_Bridge_from_1st_Ave._W.%2C_Duluth%2C_MN%2C_September_30%2C_2012

San Fransico:
SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ...... Golden-gate-bridge

No difference. 2 towns with bridges. So what?
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 12:03

Jethro Bodeen wrote:Deluth:

SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ...... Blatnik_Bridge_from_1st_Ave._W.%2C_Duluth%2C_MN%2C_September_30%2C_2012

San Fransico:
SCum's Fans desperate begging for Harbaugh is getting ...... Golden-gate-bridge

No difference. 2 towns with bridges. So what?

One has way better hockey and ice fishing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 12:07

They're already up to $3,000. Another $10,000 and they might be able to pay one day of his projected salary.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 12:07

If you want to de-emphasize football, I'm not sure hiring an egomaniac football coach is a good fit. Not to mention, paying him a ridiculous salary. It doesn't add up on a few levels.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 12:13

NigelUno wrote:If you want to de-emphasize football, I'm not sure hiring an egomaniac football coach is a good fit. Not to mention, paying him a ridiculous salary. It doesn't add up on a few levels.

Therein lies the potential disconnect between the administration and the fanbase. I say potential, at this point, because all Schlisselhausen has done is lament the "time sync".
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 12:25

I don't see any egomaniac football coach taking a pay cut to come to UM.

If either Harbaugh hits the (NFL) open market, they'll get offered $7-8 million/year, easy.

Giants, Jets, Falcons, Bears, Raiders, and Cowboys could all get involved in a bidding war. I don't see the academic types in AA rolling over to fork over that kind of cheese (while the Prez is pushing the importance of academics). I could be wrong though. First time for everything.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 15:42

I'm hoping Schlissel drops the hammer on spending too much.

If more failure follows he'll be the next target.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down