Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party

+11
Robert J Sakimano
Rod Porkmore
Code_Warrior
The_Dude
goodbar
kingstonlake
InTenSity
xsanguine
Jake from State Farm
LoneWolfSparty
Turtleneck
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party Empty Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-02, 09:03

Pretty sure everybody had a great time. Had you been there, you would have had a good time. Maybe.

So just a run down of things.

1) I got most of the holes in the walls patched up but had to leave a few unpatched. It was a crazy game. People were so pumped up before it started, depressed during the game, and then  going nuts down the stretch. All of that meant lots of people punching lots of walls. I'm sure you understand.

2) I definately forgot to turn the oven off before I left.

3) Do you own a plunger? Toilet is clogged.

4) Your neighbor is a jerk. People were sticking around after the game but we were low on food. Anyway, somebody shot (don't know where the gun came from) a couple squirrels out of a tree in your neighbor's yard. He threatened to call the police but we told him that you would work out a solution. Anyway, we fried up some squirrel. It was the first time I had fried squirrel. Pretty good.

5) Oh yeah, I also forgot to do the dishes before I left.

6) I saved the worst for last. Somebody brought two dogs. One named Ronnie and the other named Reagan. They were kind of destructive. They chewed up a couple pillows and a little bit of the couch. All very sewable. Because of the game nobody took them out (and they ate a bunch of bean dip and bananas) for a while. There were some accidents but they got cleaned up. Here is the thing...they got left behind. I put out plenty of food and water so they should be fine.

I think that is it, Bob. Thanks for a great party and hopefully you will host us again.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-01-02, 10:04; edited 2 times in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party Empty Re: Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-01-02, 09:04

Sorry I couldn't make it. Something came up.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party Empty Re: Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-01-02, 09:06

Good thing no one fell through the hole in the floor that the keg made when it landed. I put a rug over it so it should be safe.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-02, 09:08

Jake from State Farm wrote:Good thing no one fell through the hole in the floor that the keg made when it landed. I put a rug over it so it should be safe.

If I forgot anything just post it here. To be honest, the rugs looks better where it is now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-01-02, 09:11

I want to apologize in advance for the hypodermics that may or may not have been left behind in the vicinity of the bathrooms that were found...

And this is not in any way, shape or form an admission of guilt. I just wanted to apologize. In advance. In case something were to be found.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-02, 09:46

Turtleneck wrote:

If I forgot anything just post it here. To be honest, the rugs looks better where it is now.
Personally I think the driveway looks much better with the huge Spartan logo painted on it. Someone did a pretty nice job with some beer cans to make a replica of the Spartan in front of the stadium.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-02, 09:54

I took an upper decker and shot an unarmed black teen with his hands up when i left.  Will i be invited back?

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2015-01-02, 09:54; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-01-02, 09:54

InTenSity wrote:
Personally I think the driveway looks much better with the huge Spartan logo painted on it. Someone did a pretty nice job with some beer cans to make a replica of the Spartan in front of the stadium.

Any anti-scum graffiti? We all know how he enjoys the scum hate.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-02, 09:55

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Any anti-scum graffiti? We all know how he enjoys the scum hate.
Did anyone let that scum fan out of the basement?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-01-02, 09:58

InTenSity wrote:
Did anyone let that scum fan out of the basement?

Marc Summers and the Dude had a "do not disturb" sign hanging from the basement bathroom door knob last i checked.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-01-02, 10:09

kingstonlake wrote:I took an upper decker and shot an unarmed black teen with his hands up when i left.  Will i be invited back?

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party Giphy
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-01-02, 11:06

Before you hear it from anyone else I just wanted to tell you that I did not take my shoes off when I entered your house Bob. In fact, I wore them the whole party. Sorry dude.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-02, 11:36

InTenSity wrote:

That reminds me, was this already painted on the wall above the bed in the master bedroom? I took a nap in the master bedroom at halftime and do not remember seeing it, but it was there when I left.

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party Dxisvsoo500g09hf8v4hr4brd
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-04, 12:46

kingstonlake wrote:

Marc Summers and the Dude had a "do not disturb" sign hanging from the basement bathroom door knob last i checked.

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party 3434560931
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-01-04, 13:05

Bob, yikes, I tried to protect your house by shooting at these guys with my AR-15 assault rifle, but I'm not a very good shot and I missed everyone. So, yeah, sorry about the bullet holes, but it was my intention to protect your home from these people that matters, not the actual outcome, so keep that in mind. Also, I didn't cause all of the bullet holes. LWS stood there pointing his gun at the ceiling and shooting it while yelling "say hello to my little friend" in a Spanish accent. So, yeah, about the damage, I'm sorry...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-04, 13:50

Has Bob @ died?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-01-04, 14:38

The_Dude wrote:Has Bob @ died?

He only gets paid to post during normal business hours. He'll be back tomorrow.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2015-01-04, 21:44

The_Dude wrote:Has Bob @ died?

Was thinking the same thing. RIP Bob.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-01-04, 21:47

Jake from State Farm wrote:

He only gets paid to post during normal business hours. He'll be back tomorrow.

Which sucks for us.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-04, 21:51

I am pissed about this Lions game. Anybody want to go to Sak's and get drunk?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-01-04, 22:08

Turtleneck wrote:I am pissed about this Lions game. Anybody want to go to Sak's and get drunk?

Bye.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-04, 23:52

Turtleneck wrote:I am pissed about this Lions game. Anybody want to go to Sak's and get drunk?

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party 3965261927
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-05, 11:10

I think you guys were at the wrong house.. which is fine with me.. but my neighbor seems to have a problem with it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-01-05, 11:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think you guys were at the wrong house..  which is fine with me.. but my neighbor seems to have a problem with it.

You're still alive! I was starting to worry!

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party Yay!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-05, 11:14

I would have shown up, but that's not my scene.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-05, 11:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
You're still alive! I was starting to worry!

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party Yay!!
Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-05, 11:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I would have shown up, but that's not my scene.
same here..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-01-05, 11:23

Bob, I might have stolen all of your irony. I can't remember, was pretty drunk.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-05, 11:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think you guys were at the wrong house.. which is fine with me.. but my neighbor seems to have a problem with it.

Well, I guess I can fess up and tell you that it was me that backed through the garage door.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-05, 11:34

SeeRockCity wrote:Bob, I might have stolen all of your irony. I can't remember, was pretty drunk.
as long as you didn't steal my sense of humor, my intellectual preservation, my emotional security and the gimp suit that I, a fully grown man, wear out in public, I'll be okay..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-01-05, 11:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
as long as you didn't steal my sense of humor, my intellectual preservation, my emotional security and the gimp suit that I, a fully grown man, wear out in public, I'll be okay..

About the gimp suit... No one stole it. But you miiiiight want to get that thing dry cleaned asap.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-05, 11:43

Bob, notice anything different about your guitars? Wink
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-01-05, 11:45

The_Dude wrote:Bob, notice anything different about your guitars? Wink

What a perv.

I hope you disinfected...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-05, 13:38

xsanguine wrote:

What a perv.

I hope you disinfected...

Bob may need to fumigate his house.. pale
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-05, 13:44

The_Dude wrote:

Bob may need to fumigate his house.. pale

This is true. The Dude brought his MGo buddies.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-05, 13:54

the crazy thing is that I looked at my watch on New Years Day around noon EST and thought to myself "those f'ers better not be at my house"..

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-05, 14:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the crazy thing is that I looked at my watch on New Years Day around noon EST and thought to myself "those f'ers better not be at my house"..

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party 502811600

Well, we were supposed to be at your house. But instead it's one of your neighbors that has a new App state logo in their master bedroom.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-05, 15:07

Turtleneck wrote:

Well, we were supposed to be at your house. But instead it's one of your neighbors that has a new App state logo in their master bedroom.
I'm sure he's appreciative of the fine artwork..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-05, 15:19

I hope so. It more than makes up for some of the other things that happened.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-01-05, 16:28

did anyone pick up a fleshlight attachment/insert by chance? (it was the 7cm dilation anal replica attachment to be exact) 'cause...I got home and I was missing one from my set. thx.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next