Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party

+11
Robert J Sakimano
Rod Porkmore
Code_Warrior
The_Dude
goodbar
kingstonlake
InTenSity
xsanguine
Jake from State Farm
LoneWolfSparty
Turtleneck
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party

Post by xsanguine Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:16 pm

goodbar wrote:did anyone pick up a fleshlight attachment/insert by chance? (it was the 7cm dilation anal replica attachment to be exact) 'cause...I got home and I was missing one from my set. thx.

I knew I didn't buy any anal replicas for my collection!

I'll make sure to soak in bleach before I return it.

Unless it being the "black" version is important to you?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:50 am

I was busy living in real life
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Bump.

Most of you do not know, but tSwill has been in negotiations with Bob to make his estate the official meeting place for this site's members. This includes Co9 meetings, tailgates, watch parties, etc. However, because Bob will often not be there, tSwill will have to rent his property. Nigel is the lead negotiator so please PM him with any questions..

Anyway, saw this today and though about the Cotton Bowl watch party. It is illegal to rent your place in EL - even for a weekend - without a rental license.

EAST LANSING – A company recruiting East Lansing homeowners to rent out their homes during Michigan State University home football weekends might be encouraging residents to break the law, city administrators say.

The city is warning homeowners that they could be fined for leasing their homes without a license should they sign up with a company calling itself East Lansing Football Rentals.

The city's rental ordinance prohibits homeowners for renting out their homes unless they have a license. Each day an unauthorized renter stays in the home is considered a separate violation under city code, resulting in a minimum fine of $250.

The ordinance was amended last year to limit the amount that can be levied in fines. The city only can issue fines worth up to twice the value of the rent collected, or no more than $1,000 per month for each occupant when the amount of rent isn't known.

That's in response to a series of legal challenges to East Lansing's rental ordinance, in which judges have tossed tens of thousands of dollars in fines after ruling that the city applied the ordinance unconstitutionally. Judges have latitude to raise or reduce fines under the amended rules.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/campus/2015/03/06/renting-home-msu-game-days-break-el-law/24502331/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:48 am

Turtleneck wrote:Bump.

Most of you do not know, but tSwill has been in negotiations with Bob to make his estate the official meeting place for this site's members. This includes Co9 meetings, tailgates, watch parties, etc. However, because Bob will often not be there, tSwill will have to rent his property. Nigel is the lead negotiator so please PM him with any questions..

Anyway, saw this today and though about the Cotton Bowl watch party. It is illegal to rent your place in EL - even for a weekend - without a rental license.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/campus/2015/03/06/renting-home-msu-game-days-break-el-law/24502331/
I saw that too...

but, rest assured, we're covered.. in the city of East Lansing, I know people that know people. It's good to be Bobby Sak. afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:53 am

all hail tSakmaster farao
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:32 am

The_Dude wrote:all hail tSakmaster farao
Dear Bob Sak: Thanks For Hosting a Great Cotton Bowl Watch Party - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:27 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I saw that too...

but, rest assured, we're covered.. in the city of East Lansing, I know people that know people. It's good to be Bobby Sak. afro

and those people know people that know people that know Kevin Bacon, so its all kool and the gang. afro
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:30 pm

Kirk Herbstreit Verified account
‏@KirkHerbstreit 27m
Lots of rumors that @spartanswillMSU getting close to deal with #BobSak for the use of his home. Need to meet on issue of kennel costs. @TheRealMrsSak wants @spartanswillMSU to pay kennel costs for her dog.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Kirk Herbstreit Verified account
‏@KirkHerbstreit
Lots of rumors that @spartanswillMSU getting close to deal with #BobSak for the use of his home. Need to meet on issue of kennel costs. @TheRealMrsSak wants @spartanswillMSU to pay kennel costs for her dog.
#SakGate
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:42 pm

USA TODAY @USATODAY  ·  55m 55 minutes ago
Deal between @spartanswillMSU and #BobSak miles apart. #BobSak has been absent for most of the negotiations.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2