Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer suggests Maryland has been Harbaughed

5 posters

Go down

Writer suggests Maryland has been Harbaughed Empty Writer suggests Maryland has been Harbaughed

Post by Turtleneck 1/9/2015, 7:32 pm

I think this guy is scared.

http://m.diamondbackonline.com/sports/football/article_929308e0-9791-11e4-8fd6-a767535793b6.html?mode=jqm
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Writer suggests Maryland has been Harbaughed Empty Re: Writer suggests Maryland has been Harbaughed

Post by SpartanInNH 1/9/2015, 7:45 pm

Fuck this guy.

Ohio State, the Big Ten East’s best team, is getting ready to play in the title game Monday night even after they lost their top two quarterbacks this season. And if you don’t think Harbaugh will have the Wolverines hot on the Buckeye’s tails within half a decade, you’re probably a Terps lineman still woozy after taking a shellacking in that loss to the Cardinal about 10 days ago.

Michigan State also resides in the Big Ten East, and it’s hard to imagine the Terps finishing ahead of the Spartans anytime soon. Coach Mark Dantonio has led his team to 11 wins in four out of the past five seasons, while the Terps have had just two 11-win campaigns (1976 and 2002) in school history.

Sure, with this university’s deal with Under Armour and a $155-million practice facility in the works, the Terps fortunes could turn. But are they really going to compete with Harbaugh’s Wolverines or Urban Meyer’s Buckeyes on the field or the recruiting trails? Probably not.

There was a glimmer of hope for Terps fans on Dec. 30, though, and it popped up much closer to where Harbaugh spewed his plans for Michigan than where Edsall lamented a bowl-game bowl out. It came on the hardwood, where the then-No. 12 Terps men’s basketball team outlasted Michigan State in a double-overtime thriller.

Can't wait to mow those fuckers down next year.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Writer suggests Maryland has been Harbaughed Empty Re: Writer suggests Maryland has been Harbaughed

Post by Guest 1/9/2015, 8:52 pm

The whole world has been Harbaughed. I seriously doubt the NCAA will even go forward with the 2015 season at this point. No school will want to take the field vs the juggernaut from Ann Arbor.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 1/9/2015, 8:59 pm

And if you don’t think Harbaugh will have the Wolverines hot on the Buckeye’s tails within half a decade....

lol
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 1/9/2015, 10:49 pm

Nordic wrote:
And if you don’t think Harbaugh will have the Wolverines hot on the Buckeye’s tails within half a decade....

lol

He'll probably be back in the NFL within half a decade anyway, but I don't think the SCum faithful will be too happy with that timeline.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 1/10/2015, 12:41 am

Dantonio wont be Harbaughed. Fuck them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 1/10/2015, 9:18 am

LooseGoose wrote:The whole world has been Harbaughed. I seriously doubt the NCAA will even go forward with the 2015 season at this point. No school will want to take the field vs the juggernaut from Ann Arbor.

I can barely leave my house these days. I am scared of being Harbaughed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down