Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge

+12
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
Cameron
The_Dude
The Pantry
Tim Wakefield
Stoops21
Other Teams Pursuing That
16 posters

Go down

If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge Empty If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-11, 01:25

You are doing it wrong
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge Empty Re: If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge

Post by Stoops21 2015-01-11, 11:06

Put some thin mints in the freezer as well If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge 3493939353
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge Empty Re: If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-12, 01:53

Stoops21 wrote:Put some thin mints in the freezer as well If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge 3493939353

Nom nom
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-01-12, 02:23

Came home from work to a frozen Reese's peanut butter Christmas tree cheers
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-01-13, 17:40

Frozen Sara Lee cherry cheesecake is awesome
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-13, 17:43

Neutral
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-01-30, 16:51

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are the most delicious candy on the market. This cannot be debated. It is absolutely and unquestionably true.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-30, 16:58

OTPT handling the important matters of our time. lol
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

The Pantry and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2024-01-30, 17:09

OTPT is correct. If you don't put Reeses in the fridge/freezer for a while, the bottom layer of chocolate peels off attached to the wrapper.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2024-01-30, 17:19

Maybe you guys just keep your abodes too warm. Never have melt related issues in my apartment. But I also can't be trusted to keep Reese's Peanut Butter Cups on hand and not eat the whole bag (no matter what size) in one sitting, so maybe I just don't leave them alone long enough for them to get warm.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, Turtleneck and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-30, 17:43

Cameron wrote:Maybe you guys just keep your abodes too warm. Never have melt related issues in my apartment. But I also can't be trusted to keep Reese's Peanut Butter Cups on hand and not eat the whole bag (no matter what size) in one sitting, so maybe I just don't leave them alone long enough for them to get warm.

#stonerproblems
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Cameron, duffy munn and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-01-30, 18:12

Neither Reese’s nor Thin Mints last long enough to freeze at my house.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-30, 18:13

OTPT. This kid has potential.

OTPT 21
Snickers 3
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

duffy munn, DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-30, 18:16

Don’t fuck with me. 35oz or GTFO

If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge Img_1813
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-01-30, 18:37

Cameron wrote:Maybe you guys just keep your abodes too warm. Never have melt related issues in my apartment. But I also can't be trusted to keep Reese's Peanut Butter Cups on hand and not eat the whole bag (no matter what size) in one sitting, so maybe I just don't leave them alone long enough for them to get warm.

GRR Spartan wrote:Neither Reese’s nor Thin Mints last long enough to freeze at my house.

kingstonlake wrote:Don’t fuck with me. 35oz or GTFO

If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge Img_1813

These are top tier posters right here. The rest of you have work to do.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-30, 19:05

Couple of things. Take a bite of a refrigerated, nice and cool strawberry and follow that up with a refrigerated Hershey bar or Reese‘s peanut butter cup. And then go back to the strawberry.

Heaven

Also, you need to watch the series “ the food that made America”. I won’t give it away about Reese and how he did what he did. But it’s very interesting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-30, 19:12

DWags wrote:Couple of things. Take a bite  of a refrigerated, nice and cool strawberry and follow that up with a refrigerated Hershey bar or Reese‘s peanut butter cup. And then go back to the strawberry.

Heaven

Also, you need to watch the series “ the food that made America”. I won’t give it away about Reese and how he did what he did. But it’s very interesting.
If it’s slaves I don’t need to know about it please don’t bring your wokeness to my chocolate
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-30, 19:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:Couple of things. Take a bite  of a refrigerated, nice and cool strawberry and follow that up with a refrigerated Hershey bar or Reese‘s peanut butter cup. And then go back to the strawberry.

Heaven

If it’s slaves I don’t need to know about it please don’t bring your wokeness to my chocolate

If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge 502811600

Let’s just say that, Reese was basically running the factories in Pennsylvania for Hershey when they fired him. He went home to his kitchen depressed. At the time there was no in-store peanut butter like you and I know that there is now. It wasn’t a ready, staple in America in any kind of store.

Anyway, he was a bigwig at Hershey before they fired him. It’s a really good series. PBS. The food that made America. Did you guys know that white castle was producing fast food in the 1920s in the third place that they ever opened up a business in Detroit?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-01-30, 19:19

kingstonlake wrote:OTPT. This kid has potential.

OTPT 21
Snickers 3

lol!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-01-30, 19:34

One of my favorites - Rochester Mills Peanet Butter Cup Stout
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2024-01-30, 19:39

OTPT 21
Snickers 3
Foster Loyer leaves his snickers under a heat lamp
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-30, 19:41

duffy munn wrote:

OTPT 21
Snickers 3

If you don't put your chocolate/candy bars/peanut butter cups in the fridge 502811600

There isn’t room in the family freezer, his brother has it jammed full of them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2024-01-30, 20:04

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

There isn’t room in the family freezer, his brother has it jammed full of them.

Yeah, we hired the wrong Loyer. And I can't even imagine where Tum Tum keeps his Reeses.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 2024-01-31, 08:46

Frankly, anyone who doesn't put their Reese's directly into the fridge should be put on some sort of government watch list.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-01-31, 09:12

CaptainSlow33 wrote:Frankly, anyone who doesn't put their Reese's directly into the fridge should be put on some sort of government watch list.

Fruit also.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down