Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't get it: Golden Corral's free yeast rolls to take home

+3
Turtleneck
beal99
LoneWolfSparty
7 posters

Go down

I don't get it: Golden Corral's free yeast rolls to take home Empty I don't get it: Golden Corral's free yeast rolls to take home

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-01-21, 07:55

So I am confused. If I go to Golden Corral (which I don't) I pay one price to eat as much as I want, including all of the yeast rolls i want.

So how is 6 free yeast rolls to take home some kind of incentive? I get the whole: "not allowed to take food home at a buffet". But still just seems like a weird incentive.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I don't get it: Golden Corral's free yeast rolls to take home Empty Re: I don't get it: Golden Corral's free yeast rolls to take home

Post by beal99 2015-01-21, 08:25

Golden corral is for poor societal trash, these people don't often have food at home, golden corral now helps them attain that status
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I don't get it: Golden Corral's free yeast rolls to take home Empty Re: I don't get it: Golden Corral's free yeast rolls to take home

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-21, 08:39

beal99 wrote:Golden corral is for poor societal trash, these people don't often have food at home, golden corral now helps them attain that status

It's also for Brady Hoke.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-01-21, 09:00

The yeast rolls help you bind up when you have gone through 6 consecutive hours of shitting your brains out after eating golden corral. Golden corral is looking out for the health and well being of its loyal fat pig customers.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-01-21, 11:01

If you hollow them out, you can stuff them with your favorite goodies
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-01-21, 11:04

Brock Middlebrook wrote:If you hollow them out, you can stuff them with your favorite goodies

they are like nature's coin purse.

I don't get it: Golden Corral's free yeast rolls to take home Coin-purse
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2015-01-21, 11:18

AMwood wrote:

they are like scary science fiction's coin purse.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-01-21, 11:20

AMwood wrote:

they are like nature's coin purse.

I don't get it: Golden Corral's free yeast rolls to take home Coin-purse

Except I like putting my tongue in nature's coin purses more than GC's coin purses
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down