Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up?

+20
Travis of the Cosmos
Larry Kazamias
Turtleneck
Motown Spartan
DWags
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Cosmo_Kramer
tTy
Rod Porkmore
Crazy Jim9
LoneWolfSparty
The Lonely Stoner
Notorious GiB
Ass Dan
Throwback702
SeeRockCity
Fallenangle
Rocinante
Big Ten Referee
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up? Empty You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up?

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-04-29, 23:57

I had the norovirus two weeks ago. I crapped so much that my butthole cramped up from all the use. It felt like how I would imagine the morning after a night with Bolley would feel like. I didn't even know it was possible to have anus cramps. I literally had tears in my eyes. I was so desperate that I sparked up a joint that I had rolled for a family member, smoked about half of it (I don't smoke regularly, I'm a caregiver for a couple people, though) and started freaking out because for a moment the sensation was increased ten fold. I can remember asking myself out loud "what the **** did I just smoke?!?! I'm never doing this shit again!!! After about 2 minutes, I was settled down. I fell asleep in the spare bedroom, laying face down with no pillow and the light on. My wife woke me up 2 hours later and my butt was back to normal. Anyone else experience asshole cramps??
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up? Empty Re: You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up?

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-30, 00:00

There was a lot of information in that post.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up? Empty Re: You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up?

Post by Fallenangle 2014-04-30, 00:03

Once I shat so much that the pile got stacked so high it brushed my balls. Had no clue it was that close or else I'd have done a 2 flusher
Fallenangle
Fallenangle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-04-30, 00:15

Rocinante wrote:There was a lot of information in that post.

There could have been a lot more.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-30, 00:22

Rocinante wrote:There was a lot of information in that post.

I tried to convey it in a haiku

Virus came I crapped
cramped and cramped it hurt I toked
sleep faced down, no brown
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Throwback702 2014-04-30, 01:19

SeeRockCity wrote:

Virus came I crapped

+1
...and am I an idiot or is there no upvote option on mobile?
Throwback702
Throwback702
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-04-30, 05:38

A lot of times if I have to go more than twice in a day, it's a forgone conclusion that my butt hole is gonna bleed from the wiping AND NOTHING ELSE
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-04-30, 07:29

Big Ten Referee wrote:I had the norovirus two weeks ago. I crapped so much that my butthole cramped up from all the use. It felt like how I would imagine the morning after a night with Bolley would feel like. I didn't even know it was possible to have anus cramps. I literally had tears in my eyes. I was so desperate that I sparked up a joint that I had rolled for a family member, smoked about half of it (I don't smoke regularly, I'm a caregiver for a couple people, though) and started freaking out because for a moment the sensation was increased ten fold. I can remember asking myself out loud "what the **** did I just smoke?!?! I'm never doing this shit again!!! After about 2 minutes, I was settled down. I fell asleep in the spare bedroom, laying face down with no pillow and the light on. My wife woke me up 2 hours later and my butt was back to normal. Anyone else experience asshole cramps??

You do realize that your wife raped you with the strap on. Right?
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-04-30, 08:07

You want to talk about something hurting, I once peed blood out of my anus.
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-30, 08:46

SeeRockCity wrote:

Virus came I crapped

You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up? 1966794946 You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up? 1550444538 You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up? 1966794946 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-20, 23:19

Bump. Just happened.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-03, 21:02

Just did again.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Jim9 2014-06-04, 05:04

The Lonely Stoner wrote:You want to talk about something hurting, I once peed blood out of my anus.

Go on...
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2014-06-09, 20:44

I took 5 shits today and I'm not sure I'm done yet. These were actual turd shits, not the runs. My diet has been pretty normal over the past 48 hours.
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-06-09, 21:08

I once had the squirts for about 3 or 4 days straight. I ended up with an enormous engorged hemmy that seemed like it was about to burst. I finally got sick and tired of pissing out of my asshole and went to the doc. He told me to put some preperation H on my B-hole to fix the ginormous hemmi and give the hospital a shit sample so that they can figure out what kind of bug had crawled up my asshole and proceeded to wreak havoc upon my tendor little butthole.

So, I shit in a cup, took it to the hospital on like day 5, and by the time I got home everything was back to normal and they called and told me that I was not sick.

Jesus ****.  You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up? 2599972566  thanks a fucking lot shitbug.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-06-10, 00:02

tTy wrote:I once had the squirts for about 3 or 4 days straight. I ended up with an enormous engorged hemmy that seemed like it was about to burst. I finally got sick and tired of pissing out of my asshole and went to the doc. He told me to put some preperation H on my B-hole to fix the ginormous hemmi and give the hospital a shit sample so that they can figure out what kind of bug had crawled up my asshole and proceeded to wreak havoc upon my tendor little butthole.

So, I shit in a cup, took it to the hospital on like day 5, and by the time I got home everything was back to normal and they called and told me that I was not sick.

Jesus ****.  You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up? 2599972566  thanks a fucking lot shitbug.

That thing got a hemi?
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-05, 17:01

Just did again!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-09-05, 17:14

I've pulled my taint muscle once before. Not as fun as it sounds.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-09-05, 20:13

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Just did again!
Not a cramp! Blood clot in your ass! Go to the ER immediately!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-09-05, 20:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I've pulled my taint muscle once before. Not as fun as it sounds.

Nose started bleeding once from pushing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2014-09-05, 21:34

Have you ever sat on your balls?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-09-05, 23:33

DWags wrote:

Nose started bleeding once from pushing.

Yeah, right. Whatever.

You ever shit so much that your butthole cramped up? Cocaine
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-09-22, 18:42

And also bump.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-24, 20:22

Holy crap this never happened to me until just now. Fuck you for jynxing me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee 2014-09-24, 22:00

Your butt still aching?
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-24, 22:08

No I'm okay now thanks.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-12, 12:07

I just took a massive dump. I knew it was going to be dangerous to flush so I didn't introduce TP until I did a preventive flush. Still clogged up the toilet so severely that I had to plunge like a mad man before I could even wipe!!

Terrible day. I have to start remembering the half way flush.....
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias 2014-12-12, 12:48

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I just took a massive dump. I knew it was going to be dangerous to flush so I didn't introduce TP until I did a preventive flush. Still clogged up the toilet so severely that I had to plunge like a mad man before I could even wipe!!

Worst dump ever?
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-12, 12:50

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I just took a massive dump. I knew it was going to be dangerous to flush so I didn't introduce TP until I did a preventive flush. Still clogged up the toilet so severely that I had to plunge like a mad man before I could even wipe!!

Scanning through this thread... I'm really worried about your colon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-12-12, 12:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Scanning through this thread... I'm really worried about your colon.

No worries. I eat a ton of fiber.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-12-12, 16:10

Sphincter cramps. God awful!
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-04-02, 17:10

Bump. Just did this again.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-04-02, 17:20

I've shit so hard my ass hurt, but it's never cramped up.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-05-08, 11:13

Oh boy. What I just produced could fill a black hole.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-05-08, 12:50

I think they were testing the wrong orifice on you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-05-08, 13:56

Did you have your colon removed?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-08-09, 14:37

How's your butthole, LWS?

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 17:51

Rocinante wrote:How's your butthole, LWS?

Kinda personal, dontchathink?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-09, 18:06

I ate corn three days ago I e had about four or five good dumps yet I saw kernels today. Is that right
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 18:08

DWags wrote:I ate corn three days ago I e had about four or five good dumps yet I saw kernels today. Is that right

Just for clarity, you saw kernals where? The answer will help us answer your last question. For instance, if you at corn 3 days ago, had about 4 or 5 good dumps, then saw corn kernels as you walked through your kitchen, then that is nothing to be alarmed about.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next