Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSJ Article: East Lansing is the #1 College Town for Football Fans..

4 posters

Go down

LSJ Article: East Lansing is the #1 College Town for Football Fans..  Empty LSJ Article: East Lansing is the #1 College Town for Football Fans..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-28, 12:53

LSJ Article: East Lansing is the #1 College Town for Football Fans..  502811600

Read Me.. the LSJ really wants you to..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

LSJ Article: East Lansing is the #1 College Town for Football Fans..  Empty Re: LSJ Article: East Lansing is the #1 College Town for Football Fans..

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-28, 12:57

Take that, SCum!!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

LSJ Article: East Lansing is the #1 College Town for Football Fans..  Empty Re: LSJ Article: East Lansing is the #1 College Town for Football Fans..

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-28, 13:09

I'll take the publicity, if only anyone ever WENT to wallethub
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-28, 13:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'll take the publicity, if only anyone ever WENT to wallethub
seems kind of strange.. not wallethub (though it may be).. the ranking.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-28, 13:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:seems kind of strange.. not wallethub (though it may be).. the ranking.

I always have a good time here. Family, friends, booze, campus, football, booze, and usually decent weather. LSJ Article: East Lansing is the #1 College Town for Football Fans..  969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-28, 13:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I always have a good time here. Family, friends, booze, campus, football, booze, and usually decent weather. LSJ Article: East Lansing is the #1 College Town for Football Fans..  969504605
it's decent enough but the stadium is rarely filled.. just last season - the season we won the ROSE BOWL - the fans were booing their own team and chanting the name of some other QB they wanted to play.

oh well - clicks are good for the LSJ, I guess.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-28, 13:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's decent enough but the stadium is rarely filled.. just last season - the season we won the ROSE BOWL - the fans were booing their own team and chanting the name of some other QB they wanted to play.

oh well - clicks are good for the LSJ, I guess.

See what happens when you boo 20 year olds, Bob?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-28, 13:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

See what happens when you boo 20 year olds, Bob?
LSJ Article: East Lansing is the #1 College Town for Football Fans..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-01-28, 14:28

Ummmmm ok
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down