Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Coffee Snobs in Lansing, East Lansing and All Points In Between..

+3
Ass Dan
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

For Coffee Snobs in Lansing, East Lansing and All Points In Between.. Empty For Coffee Snobs in Lansing, East Lansing and All Points In Between..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-23, 09:01

give Strange Matter a try.. each coffee is fresh ground and single pour.. on Michigan Avenue about 3 doors down from The Green Door..

Go Green.

Strange Matter
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For Coffee Snobs in Lansing, East Lansing and All Points In Between.. Empty Re: For Coffee Snobs in Lansing, East Lansing and All Points In Between..

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-23, 09:11

If you ever get to Miami, get Panther coffee. That's my contribution to this thread.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For Coffee Snobs in Lansing, East Lansing and All Points In Between.. Empty Re: For Coffee Snobs in Lansing, East Lansing and All Points In Between..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-23, 09:13

InTenSity wrote:If you ever get to Miami, get Panther coffee. That's my contribution to this thread.
thanks, dude.

I rarely get to Miami and when I do, it tends to be massive layovers at the airport.. spent 9 hours there once waiting to get to Nicaragua..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-09-23, 09:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks, dude.

Nicaragua

WHOA! Easy there, ya racist
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-23, 09:17

Ass Dan wrote:

For Coffee Snobs in Lansing, East Lansing and All Points In Between.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-09-23, 09:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
thanks, dude.

I rarely get to Miami and when I do, it tends to be massive layovers at the airport.. spent 9 hours there once waiting to get to Nicaragua..
Ummm, all you really had to do was head east a little bit and you could have probably found parts of Nicaragua.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-09-23, 09:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
thanks, dude.

On your way to fight beside the Sandinistas?   Did you rack up multiple notches on your AK?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-23, 09:19

InTenSity wrote:
Ummm, all you really had to do was head east a little bit and you could have probably found parts of Nicaragua.
it did go through my mind that I could've probably swam there faster.. if I had the right current. And one of those shark cages.

and the ability to swim farther than 200 meters.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-23, 09:20

LooseGoose wrote:
On your way to fight beside the Sandinistas?   Did you rack up multiple notches on your AK?
AK's are for cowards.. when fighting in the jungles of Nicaragua, I kick it old skool, brah.

Machetes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-09-23, 09:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:give Strange Matter a try.. each coffee is fresh ground and single pour.. on Michigan Avenue about 3 doors down from The Green Door..

Go Green.

Strange Matter
Are you there often?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-23, 09:25

LooseGoose wrote:
Are you there often?
I've been to Nicaragua twice, I think..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-23, 10:01

Ass Dan wrote:

Its Woah
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-04-06, 08:09

What is up with some companies only putting 10 K cups in boxes that fit 12?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-04-06, 08:18

Rocinante wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Its Woah

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-06, 08:21

NigelUno wrote:What is up with some companies only putting 10 K cups in boxes that fit 12?

It's how they market to the dim witted. Hope you enjoyed your 10 cups.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-04-06, 08:25

NigelUno wrote:What is up with some companies only putting 10 K cups in boxes that fit 12?

Meijer always has something on sale for $5 a box. That's what I get. If I get 12 in a box I consider it a bonus.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-04-06, 08:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Meijer always has something on sale for $5 a box. That's what I get. If I get 12 in a box I consider it a bonus.

Same at Publix. Seattle's Best Coffee was Buy One get One Free. $3.99.

Opened it up, and 1 cup was sideways...so, thought I got shorted one. Then saw another one sideways. Kept trying to count to 11, but only got to 10. Then noticed it said 10 on the box. That's some sneaky bullshit. All the boxes fit 12. I bet this has something to do with the trade wars.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-05, 18:47

Rocinante wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Its Woah

You are incorrect, Roc. It’s ‘whoa’. This is probably why Ass Dan left our little community. You corrected him — incorrectly — and then did not apologize for your error. You should really go to Louisiana, find Ass Dan, and apologize for your thoughtlessness.

For Coffee Snobs in Lansing, East Lansing and All Points In Between.. Img_5310
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-05, 18:49

also, Strange Matter still makes a mean brew. I’m also looking forward to Blue Owl moving to the Trowbridge Plaza. It will just be easier getting in and out of there now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down