Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause.

+14
Cameron
SeeRockCity
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
SpartanInNH
Ass Dan
The_Dude
Death Roe
LoneWolfSparty
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause. Empty Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause.

Post by Rocinante Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:36 pm

I want to change The-Dude's avatar to the image below as close to permanently as possible.  If Heat Miser is still holding to the "use your worthless points to bother other posters" deal, I think this is as good as it gets.

Please respond with the number of meaningless points you are willing to donate  I will keep a running tabulation in this post.  I ask that you donate all of them.  This is, after all, the worthiest of causes.  Thanks and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause. Lebows10

CURRENT TOTAL MEANINGLESS POINTS PLEDGED: 16,372 = 81 days!

Rocinante: 4,452
Death Roe: 1,000
Ass Dan: 2,766
Cameron: 800
SpartaninNH: 1,477
gomersbro:  522
WBH: 5,355

Last edited by Rocinante on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause. Empty Re: Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:25 pm

With that said, you're not getting any of my fucking points pal.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause. Empty Re: Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause.

Post by Rocinante Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:27 pm

Please don't be a pussy. It's not for me, it's for the Dude. His Dudeness, The Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:31 pm

The points are not worthless. They can be redeemed for Forumotion gear in the Forumotion shop on the main Forumotion page. I used some of mine to get a Forumotion coozy and snuggie.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:33 pm

I'm currently saving for gifting my avatar to anyone who has complained about mine when I change it. That should be fun times. Sorry bro, you can't have my worthless currency.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:33 pm

How many points does a name change cost? We could change his name to Mr. Lebowski and the rightful alias of "The Dude" can be returned to its rightful owner, me.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Don't know that. Heat is the keeper of that information. The CO9 has more pressing matters to deal with.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Rocinante wrote:I want to change The-Dude's avatar to the image below as close to permanently as possible.  If Heat Miser is still holding to the "use your worthless points to bother other posters" deal, I think this is as good as it gets.

Please respond with the number of meaningless points you are willing to donate  I will keep a running tabulation in this post.  I ask that you donate all of them.  This is, after all, the worthiest of causes.  Thanks and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause. Lebows10

CURRENT TOTAL MEANINGLESS POINTS PLEDGED: 4,452

Screw you. Ain't touching mine.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:25 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Screw you. Ain't touching mine.

I don't want your points in fact, I won't accept them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:26 pm

I'll donate my points, but I don't want anyone using The Dude as a username. No one will ever be worthy.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Death Roe wrote:I'll donate my points, but I don't want anyone using The Dude as a username. No one will ever be worthy.

Finally! Please post a number. I don't know if we have the support of the Co9 to change the name, but I think we CAN change the avatar.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:39 pm

1,000 pts
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:18 pm

The_Dude wrote:Lol

Weak. Per usual, you're being very undude.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Take my points. Not sure how many I have but the dude is a bitch.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Ass Dan wrote:Take my points. Not sure how many I have but the dude is a bitch.

2,764. Shocked
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:21 pm

Death Roe wrote:I'll donate my points, but I don't want anyone using The Dude as a username. No one will ever be worthy.

Certainly no one who asks for it. You either are the Dude or you're not.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:29 pm

Giving up my points would be like supporting communism.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Giving up my points would be like supporting communism.

I hate Canada!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:30 pm

If I'm donating something to change that turd's avatar, we are changing it to Barack Hussein.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:16 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If I'm donating something to change that turd's avatar, we are changing it to Barack Hussein.

I like this idea. Make him black. Might stop him from posting.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Are my donations tax deductible?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:27 am

I am saving up my points to buy more posters.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:33 am

SeeRockCity wrote:I am saving up my points to buy more posters.

I think the place is fine. Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause. 55953254 My thread rejuvenated the place a bit.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:24 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If I'm donating something to change that turd's avatar, we are changing it to Barack Hussein.

I'm willing to entertain this idea. I will put you InTenSity down as "maybes".
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:40 pm

I'll donate all of my points. Not gonna do anything else with em.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:45 pm

Seriously guys, at the going rate of 200 points per day, we only have 45 days worth of avatar change here. Step up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:41 pm

here's some ideas for the Obama thing, if it will stimulate donation. I'm okay with any of these.

Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause. 2772909608_9528608f84

Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause. I-love-president-obama-t-shirt-choiceshirts-1

Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause. Old_white_guy_and_i_love_barack_obama_bumper_sticker

Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause. Sticker,375x360

Everyone please donate your worthless points to this worthy cause. Barack-michelle-obama-6-26-081
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Rocinante wrote:Seriously guys, at the going rate of 200 points per day, we only have 45 days worth of avatar change here. Step up.

Did my part. Also, don't we get a wholesale discount of some sort?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:49 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:I am saving up my points to buy more posters.
to go along with the posters over your bed of Trevor and the Gringo From Guadalajara?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:11 pm

F the Obama avatar. More political bullshit is one thing tSwill does not need.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:30 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:F the Obama avatar. More political bullshit is one thing tSwill does not need.

You get a say when you become a donar, bruh.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:31 pm

Rocinante wrote:

You get a say when you become a donar, bruh.

I love the Obama shit. Let's go with that
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:17 pm

Has there ever been a worthier cause than clearing the holy name if the dude, and pulling his dudeness out from under the bummer shadow of this bastard? Come on shit dicks!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:19 pm

Rocinante wrote:Has there ever been a worthier cause than clearing the holy name if the dude, and pulling his dudeness out from under the bummer shadow of this bastard? Come on shit dicks!

You're weird.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Thank you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Rocinante wrote:Has there ever been a worthier cause than clearing the holy name if the dude, and pulling his dudeness out from under the bummer shadow of this bastard? Come on shit dicks!

Fuck it. You can have mine.

I can have any rug in the house, right?
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:44 pm

At 200 points/day, you're at 45 days.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Heat Miser wrote:At 200 points/day, you're at 45 days.

Cash me out too. That is (almost) another two days.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:39 pm

I really never liked that movie - The Big Lebowski. Never could get into it. So his use of the avatar doesn't offend me. But his closed-mindedness does. Which is why I'm totally willing to give you all of my fake points for Barack avatar. For some other random pop icon that I don't really get it - eh, you can have my points anyway but I don't feel great about it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next