Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prepare to be Rou--Jesus, you people are tetchy

+4
HT
Heat Miser
Ass Dan
SpartanInNH
8 posters

Go down

Bolt Prepare to be Rou--Jesus, you people are tetchy

Post by SpartanInNH Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:31 pm

At least, according to ProFootballTalk.  I'm not quite sure how an NFL blogger could know more about MSU's inner workings than the beat guys, but on the other hand, I've not been best pleased with the TE's of late, so maybe:  

The Saints haven’t confirmed that or any moves so we don’t know what that means for current running backs coach Dan Roushar.

Roushar coached tight ends at Michigan State before coming to New Orleans and could be headed back there with multiple reports about the team parting ways with tight ends coach Terry Malone since the end of the season.

Report:  Saints bringing in new running backs coach

Prepare to be Rou--Jesus, you people are tetchy 2599972566

Last edited by SpartanInNH on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bolt Re: Prepare to be Rou--Jesus, you people are tetchy

Post by Ass Dan Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:33 pm

Please no
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:57 pm

They are saying Roushar could move to TE coach for the Saints. Nothing to see here.

Bollman is our TE coach. Pretty sure Coach D is happy with him.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Op is a cock and deserves the first swill ban
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:12 am

Fuck you. That's one of the worst possible jokes you could make on a MSU site.

His ineptitude as an OC was a cancer to our program, and that's not an understatement.

I have heard how his ineptitude basically fractured the coaching staff, and how Narduzzi would coach our defensive players to be in a position to score off of turnovers because the defensive coaches had such little faith in the offense to back them up and were pissed about it. Same goes for the players. Also heard Narduzzi actually would call out the offensive coaches as well.

Also heard that Narduzzi basically was fed up with how inept the offense was under him and basically was trying to force Dantonio's hand with the Roushar situation with that drama, but Dantonio didn't want to fire a friend. Also heard Narduzzi was close to leaving for 2013 if something wasn't done about Roushar.

My source is pretty good and after all I've heard about the Roushar era...my heart was racing in a bad way when I saw the title. Not funny at all. Him coming back would be one of the worst possible things to happen to our football program.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 am

Heat Miser wrote:They are saying Roushar could move to TE coach for the Saints. Nothing to see here.

Bollman is our TE coach. Pretty sure Coach D is happy with him.

Thank god we have Bollman. Dude is such an upgrade over Roushar it isn't even funny. The stuff he's added to our playbook has been fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to what he designs for next year with a senior QB.

Coach D has found a perfect role for him at MSU and a way to utilize his strengths while minimizing his weaknesses. Can't believe OSU fans hate the guy so much.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:38 am

SpartanHT wrote:Fuck you. That's one of the worst possible jokes you could make on a MSU site.

His ineptitude as an OC was a cancer to our program, and that's not an understatement.

I have heard how his ineptitude basically fractured the coaching staff, and how Narduzzi would coach our defensive players to be in a position to score off of turnovers because the defensive coaches had such little faith in the offense to back them up and were pissed about it. Same goes for the players. Also heard Narduzzi actually would call out the offensive coaches as well.

Also heard that Narduzzi basically was fed up with how inept the offense was under him and basically was trying to force Dantonio's hand with the Roushar situation with that drama, but Dantonio didn't want to fire a friend. Also heard Narduzzi was close to leaving for 2013 if something wasn't done about Roushar.

My source is pretty good and after all I've heard about the Roushar era...my heart was racing in a bad way when I saw the title. Not funny at all. Him coming back would be one of the worst possible things to happen to our football program.

Completely agree. Being the top DC in the country gives you a right to assess offenses and if nardawg hates roushar thats all I need.

Plus sticking with Maxwell with cook on deck was beyond retarded in retro.

People who piled it on maxwell unfairly simply cannot blame him for that!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:40 am

SpartanHT wrote:

Thank god we have Bollman. Dude is such an upgrade over Roushar it isn't even funny. The stuff he's added to our playbook has been fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to what he designs for next year with a senior QB.

Coach D has found a perfect role for him at MSU and a way to utilize his strengths while minimizing his weaknesses. Can't believe OSU fans hate the guy so much.

Simple: OSU fans are idiots in general. Just look at the browns and benegals if you need further proof.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:06 am

Save this kind of thread for April 1st
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Completely agree.  Being the top DC in the country gives you a right to assess offenses and if nardawg hates roushar thats all I need.

Plus sticking with Maxwell with cook on deck was beyond retarded in retro.

People who piled it on maxwell unfairly simply cannot blame him for that!

Maxwell deserves plenty of blame, but I can see why they wanted to stick with him over Cook. Cook was only a freshman, whereas Maxwell had been groomed for years to take over and knew the playbook well.

We also had a mess on OL that year. Cook might have developed David Carr syndrome with all the hits he potentially would have taken.

2012 really sucked, but I think in the end it all worked out for us, and was a necessary step in the evolution of Coach D's program. Just do not want Roushar back at MSU. Ever.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:07 am

As part of their moves, they also announced that running backs coach Dan Roushar will move to tight ends coach.

Saints finally announce their coaching staff moves

Bullet dodged, guys.

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:23 am

Never mind.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:50 am

If we were working with Maxwell as QB we all would have sucked at calling plays too
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down