Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..

+8
duffy munn
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
P Rob
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
12 posters

Go down

Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..  Empty Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:45 am

pretty funny stuff.

I've never understood a lot of the hate toward Lebron, other than that he's successful. He seems like a pretty upstanding guy..

Barkley has talked bad about James for years. When James left Cleveland for Miami, Barkley called it a "punk move." He's consistently gone on radio shows, TV shows and his own show to say he will never rate James as one of the top five players in the league's history, and he went at him again last week when James said the Cavaliers need another playmaker.

"I'm not going to let him disrespect my legacy like that," James told ESPN. "I'm not the one who threw somebody through a window. I never spit on a kid. I never had unpaid debt in Las Vegas. I never said, 'I'm not a role model.' I never showed up to All-Star Weekend on Sunday because I was in Vegas all weekend partying.

"All I've done for my entire career is represent the NBA the right way. Fourteen years, never got in trouble. Respected the game. Print that."

Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..  3493939353

LeBron James Bashes Charles Barkley
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..  Empty Re: Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:47 am

I think "The Decision" and ESPN have a lot to do with it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..  Empty Re: Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:52 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:I think "The Decision" and ESPN have a lot to do with it.
if "The Decision" and ESPN are the standard by which we measure someone's likeability in the age of social media and reality TV, it'll be a pretty long list of people we don't like.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:54 am

He's also got 3 rings. Chuck has as many as I do.

I don't like Lebron because F Cleveland but he made Chuck his bitch with that statement. I like it.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:00 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I think "The Decision" and ESPN have a lot to do with it.
if "The Decision" and ESPN are the standard by which we measure someone's likeability in the age of social media and reality TV, it'll be a pretty long list of people we don't like.

Yup. And that $ went to charity. I don't agree with Lebron bitching about his team in public but at the same time chuck's negativity should be directed elsewhere if needed. Look at some other athletes' actions on the court off the court. Lebron is a class act when compared to many.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:07 am

Barkley has always been a punk. He broke a guys nose outside a bar in Milwaukee in the early 90s and spent the night in jail.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:08 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty funny stuff.

I've never understood a lot of the hate toward Lebron, other than that he's successful. He seems like a pretty upstanding guy..

Barkley has talked bad about James for years. When James left Cleveland for Miami, Barkley called it a "punk move." He's consistently gone on radio shows, TV shows and his own show to say he will never rate James as one of the top five players in the league's history, and he went at him again last week when James said the Cavaliers need another playmaker.

"I'm not going to let him disrespect my legacy like that," James told ESPN. "I'm not the one who threw somebody through a window. I never spit on a kid. I never had unpaid debt in Las Vegas. I never said, 'I'm not a role model.' I never showed up to All-Star Weekend on Sunday because I was in Vegas all weekend partying.

"All I've done for my entire career is represent the NBA the right way. Fourteen years, never got in trouble. Respected the game. Print that."

Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..  3493939353

LeBron James Bashes Charles Barkley

Drop the mic.

I wonder who Charles thinks are the Top 5 NBA players.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:13 am

CheesySpartan wrote:Barkley has always been a punk. He broke a guys nose outside a bar in Milwaukee in the early 90s and spent the night in jail.
he can be kinda funny from time to time.. but I certainly don't want/need a lecture from Charles Barkley on pretty much anything.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:17 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Yup. And that $ went to charity. I don't agree with Lebron bitching about his team in public but at the same time chuck's negativity should be directed elsewhere if needed. Look at some other athletes' actions on the court off the court. Lebron is a class act when compared to many.

I bet only about 1% of his haters know or remember that money went to charity.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:41 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:Barkley has always been a punk. He broke a guys nose outside a bar in Milwaukee in the early 90s and spent the night in jail.
he can be kinda funny from time to time.. but I certainly don't want/need a lecture from Charles Barkley on pretty much anything.

He has his moments, and I bet you do need a lecture every now and then.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:44 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he can be kinda funny from time to time.. but I certainly don't want/need a lecture from Charles Barkley on pretty much anything.

He has his moments, and I bet you do need a lecture every now and then.
Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..  502811600

my wife and kid have that covered.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:36 am

By the way - Barkley threw a kid through a window?! Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..  502811600 How did Simmons not write that story in his book?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:53 am

Chuck is a giant troll, which, given who started this thread, makes this all very amusing.Wink
By the way, the charitable contribution from 'The Decision' was only announced after a shit storm of condemnation was rained down on Lebronn and ESPN. It was a low point for team Lebron, which, to give him credit, he has worked to overcome.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:13 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:By the way - Barkley threw a kid through a window?! Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..  502811600 How did Simmons not write that story in his book?!

He threw some guy through a window at a bar. Not a kid.

He spit on a kid.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:15 am

duffy munn wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:By the way - Barkley threw a kid through a window?! Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..  502811600 How did Simmons not write that story in his book?!

He threw some guy through a window at a bar. Not a kid.

He spit on a kid.
Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..  502811600

yeah, OTPT.. get your Charles Barkley moral transgressions straight!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:19 am

Awesome, thanks Bob.

Go Sports!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:23 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Chuck is a giant troll, which, given who started this thread, makes this all very amusing.Wink
By the way, the charitable contribution from 'The Decision' was only announced after a shit storm of condemnation was rained down on Lebronn and ESPN. It was a low point for team Lebron, which, to give him credit, he has worked to overcome.

Not only that, but didn't LeBron (along with Bosh and Wade) also claim that they were going to win the NBA Finals every year? Remember they staged that "coming out" party and pretty much guaranteed that they were going to dominate the NBA?
Yes, there was a whole 'Douche-a-palooza' in Miami introducing the new 'Super' team. The NBA loved it, used it for international marketing.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:24 am

Nordic wrote:Awesome, thanks Bob.

Go Sports!
you're welcome.

I can't say that I watch a ton of sports, but with the help of a tutor, I have managed to learn to read at a 7th grade level. I wanted to show off some of those skills by posting this particular article.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:44 am

LeBron should have been the bigger man and not said it publicly. He's much more morally apt than Barkley but he's still a bitch.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:46 am

Death Roe wrote:LeBron should have been the bigger man and not said it publicly. He's much more morally apt than Barkley but he's still a bitch.
Lebron James Lettin' Charles Barkley Have It..  635887744021383022-1484827280_4748-jackpot
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:43 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Chuck is a giant troll, which, given who started this thread, makes this all very amusing.Wink

Not only that, but didn't LeBron (along with Bosh and Wade) also claim that they were going to win the NBA Finals every year? Remember they staged that "coming out" party and pretty much guaranteed that they were going to dominate the NBA?

A NBA superstar being cocky?! That bastard!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:07 pm

Bump

We need more role models for our kids
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:33 pm

Nordic wrote:Awesome, thanks Bob.

Go Sports!

Go AMERICA!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:04 pm

Lebron is still my least liked sports star. The way he damn near ran over Tayshaun Prince in the playoffs years ago, causing Tay to run for his life out of the way has never sat well with me. Prince was never the same after that.

On the other hand, Sir Charles rarely fails to crack me up. Laughs count. Lebron has almost no sense of humor.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down