Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best and Worst States When It Comes to Your General Well-Being...

+15
DWags
Herbie Green
Brock Middlebrook
Robert J Sakimano
Marc Summers
The_Dude
Cym Jim
Cameron
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Heat Miser
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Best and Worst States When It Comes to Your General Well-Being... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best and Worst States When It Comes to Your General Well-Being...

Post by Blanch32 2015-02-21, 12:58

SpartanInNH wrote:

Question I'm just curious how they measured these things. Not curious enough, mind you, to go digging and find out -- it just seems like a bunch of subjective measures.

Financial and health are measurable. Not sure how the others work since they picked the least populated states. This tells me if your a loner, we got states just for you!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Best and Worst States When It Comes to Your General Well-Being... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best and Worst States When It Comes to Your General Well-Being...

Post by Stoops21 2015-02-21, 13:34

Does this take into account how shitty the roads are?
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-02-21, 15:19

Stoops21 wrote:Does this take into account how shitty the roads are?

and how the idiots in charge don't want to man up and do anything about it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-02-21, 20:22

Cameron wrote:I could never live in Alaska. Don't they have periods where they have like 2 hours of daylight? Fuck that noise.

Michigan kind of fucking sucks though. I've lived here my whole life, but I'm pretty goddamn tired of the winter and the cold and the snow. One of my best friends from high school lives in Sacramento, and that shit seems pretty good right about now.

Places in southern Alaska like Juneau are actually more mild weather-wise than Michigan. Summers are obviously much cooler, but the ocean moderates the temperature so you won't get bitter cold winters like the Midwest and Northeast are having this year.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2