Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Analysts Praise Dantonio, Spartan Football Program at NFL Scouting Combine

+3
Blanch32
SpartanInNH
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

Analysts Praise Dantonio, Spartan Football Program at NFL Scouting Combine Empty Analysts Praise Dantonio, Spartan Football Program at NFL Scouting Combine

Post by Turtleneck Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:21 pm

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/022515aac.html

"Exceeding expectations," said ESPN's Todd McShay when asked about the players in the Spartan program. "These guys who are two, three-star recruits, not four and five-star recruits, come in, they're well-coached, (and) they're tough. They know what it's like to come in and work hard. If you look at the track record, it's pretty amazing. Coach Dantonio has done a remarkable job...The track record in terms of draft picks and also guys who pan out in the league is as high as you can get in terms of a percentage when you start to compare Michigan State to some other schools across the country."

"I always know what I get from Michigan State players, especially on the defensive side of the ball," said NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock, who cited 2014 first-round cornerback Darqueze Dennard and likely first-round choice Trae Waynes as prime examples of players who only continued to improve during their careers at MSU.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Analysts Praise Dantonio, Spartan Football Program at NFL Scouting Combine Empty Re: Analysts Praise Dantonio, Spartan Football Program at NFL Scouting Combine

Post by SpartanInNH Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:14 pm

I like it, but man, would it kill them to give a byline to that? I hit the link expecting Steve Grinczel, the former MLive Spartan dude who works for the MSU website now, and got...nothing. No AP, no Grinz, nothing.

I guess some long-suffering intern put it together? A nice piece, but jiminy....
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Analysts Praise Dantonio, Spartan Football Program at NFL Scouting Combine Empty Re: Analysts Praise Dantonio, Spartan Football Program at NFL Scouting Combine

Post by Blanch32 Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Boom. Give it mo sick time young Spartans. Time....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:40 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Boom.   Give it mo sick time young Spartans.  Time....

I translated this to Latin but it didn't help:

BUTIO . Da eam adolescens mo infirmos Spartiatarum. Tempus
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:41 pm

Catalan

Boom . Donar-li mateix temps malalta joves espartans . Temps
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Try Mandarin?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:32 am

SpartanInNH wrote:I like it, but man, would it kill them to give a byline to that? I hit the link expecting Steve Grinczel, the former MLive Spartan dude who works for the MSU website now, and got...nothing. No AP, no Grinz, nothing.

I guess some long-suffering intern put it together? A nice piece, but jiminy....

The could have left Miller out of it. Yeah, he's technically an analyst now, but it smacks of homerism.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:42 am

So the MSU athletic department decided they will write their own articles now?

A good story would be about Tom Anastos on the hot seat.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down