Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two months later and I still can't believe we won that fucking game.

+4
Snake Plissken
SpartanInNH
HT
SeeRockCity
8 posters

Go down

Two months later and I still can't believe we won that fucking game. Empty Two months later and I still can't believe we won that fucking game.

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-01, 13:53

I remember being a giant pussy and thinking it was a terrible matchup only to have that reality come to fruition and feeling pretty fucking lousy during the game until....

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Two months later and I still can't believe we won that fucking game. Empty Re: Two months later and I still can't believe we won that fucking game.

Post by HT 2015-03-01, 14:22

I was so frustrated and angry through the whole thing. I am glad I watched it until the end and didn't turn it off once it got to the 4th quarter.

Can't believe we won it, either. I was sofa king happy when Cook completed that TD and then when Bullough made the pick to seal it.

Also, fuck Art Briles and his douchebag-looking son. Those two, and that whole team, seemed to be obnoxious for MSU to deal with, considering how chirpy they were.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Two months later and I still can't believe we won that fucking game. Empty Re: Two months later and I still can't believe we won that fucking game.

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-01, 14:30

SpartanHT wrote:I was so frustrated and angry through the whole thing. I am glad I watched it until the end and didn't turn it off once it got to the 4th quarter.

Can't believe we won it, either. I was sofa king happy when Cook completed that TD and then when Bullough made the pick to seal it.

Also, fuck Art Briles and his douchebag-looking son. Those two, and that whole team, seemed to be obnoxious for MSU to deal with, considering how chirpy they were.

My wife, who is a UofM grad but a Spartan Football fan (hates UofM athletics, don't ask me why) gives me shit because I wanted to switch over and watch the Wisconsin game which IIRC was headed to overtime but she told me to fuck off and stick with our game. She had faith (perhaps being somewhat naive sports fan) that we could come back. I told her no way.

Yes, I am ashamed of this.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-03-01, 14:34

SpartanHT wrote:I was sofa king happy when Cook completed that TD and then when Bullough made the pick to seal it.

Two months later and I still can't believe we won that fucking game. 1966794946
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-03-01, 14:43

SeeRockCity wrote:

I remember being a giant pussy and thinking it was a terrible matchup only to have that reality come to fruition and feeling pretty fucking lousy during the game until....

Dumbass
Two months later and I still can't believe we won that fucking game. Src10
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-03-01, 15:07

SeeRockCity wrote:

My wife, who is a UofM grad but a Spartan Football fan (hates UofM athletics, don't ask me why) gives me shit because I wanted to switch over and watch the Wisconsin game which IIRC was headed to overtime but she told me to fuck off and stick with our game.  She had faith (perhaps being somewhat naive sports fan) that we could come back.  I told her no way.

Yes, I am ashamed of this.

I always make sure to watch bowl games until the very end, even the 2011 bowl game against Bama, because it's our last bit of Spartan football for 9 months. I watched the whole thing, but because I was so frustrated and needed some fresh air to cool down, I left the room for a minute to get calm and missed only one play during the game.

That one play was the FG block. Otherwise, I saw every other play as it happened live. Kinda pissed I left then (and ashamed as well), but I came right back as soon as my dad yelled about State still having life.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-03-01, 15:09

Connor cook played like shit that whole game, even on the last drive. Credit narduzzi for finally blitzing petty and the receivers for getting so open on every play, even when cook wasn't hitting them
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-01, 15:20

Wait, we won? I turned it off.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2015-03-01, 15:29

Good comment at 13:25 in the 2nd quarter. The announcers had asked Dave Baldwin how many points it would take to beat Baylor. His answer: 45.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-03-01, 15:32

Believe it
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-01, 16:02

How could it be we won? I thought we were fucking trending downward......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down