Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb ass Beilein has a chance to foul twice and both times gives up a 3

+11
Brock Middlebrook
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
Herbie Green
steveschneider
kingstonlake
HT
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rodeo Burger
y2kMgrad
15 posters

Go down

Dumb ass Beilein has a chance to foul twice and both times gives up a 3  Empty Dumb ass Beilein has a chance to foul twice and both times gives up a 3

Post by DWags Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:00 am

Regulation and overtime. He didn't learn from Izzo's mistake obviously.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dumb ass Beilein has a chance to foul twice and both times gives up a 3  Empty Re: Dumb ass Beilein has a chance to foul twice and both times gives up a 3

Post by kingstonlake Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:08 am

He has obviously erased the gap with Izzo and is a far superior coach.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Dumb ass Beilein has a chance to foul twice and both times gives up a 3  Empty Re: Dumb ass Beilein has a chance to foul twice and both times gives up a 3

Post by y2kMgrad Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:08 am

Hard to believe that happened.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:43 am

kingstonlake wrote:He has obviously erased the gap with Izzo and is a far superior coach.

Clearly he has.

Izzo in 20 years has never been below .500 in conference play, and Beilein has managed to do it 5 times in 8 years. I'm not a math major, but I don't think Izzo could possibly catch him at this point. Beilein is pulling away, and the gap will never close. Damn it!
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:48 am

Demps' first one in regulation was nasty.. great step back shot.

Northwestern -3 Dumb ass Beilein has a chance to foul twice and both times gives up a 3  969504605
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:39 am

Rodeo Burger wrote:

Clearly he has.

Izzo in 20 years has never been below .500 in conference play, and Beilein has managed to do it 5 times in 8 years. I'm not a math major, but I don't think Izzo could possibly catch him at this point. Beilein is pulling away, and the gap will never close. Damn it!

3 of 8 he was .500 twice
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:42 am

god he's stupid.. and they suck really bad.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:45 am

"Both times, it's my call," Michigan coach John Beilein said. "The first time it was no we weren't going to foul. Work it and make the guy make a tough shot. Maybe it's happened 10 times in my life and probably 30 times where the guy misses the shot. The second time, I said we have to think about this and they said, no, we're not fouling."

Who is "they"? The assistant coaches? The players?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:49 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:god he's stupid.. and they suck really bad.

Obviously not as stupid as Izzo. Izzo did it first at home and against Minnesota.
God we're dumb. I hate being a Spartan Bob.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:52 am

DWags wrote:
Obviously not as stupid as Izzo. Izzo did it first at home and against Minnesota.
God we're dumb. I hate being a Spartan Bob.
if I were unfortunate enough to be a SCum fan, I'd burn my diploma after last night's debacle..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:54 am

DWags wrote:Regulation and overtime. He didn't learn from Izzo's mistake obviously.

Pride comes before the fall...
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:07 am

NigelUno wrote:"Both times, it's my call," Michigan coach John Beilein said. "The first time it was no we weren't going to foul. Work it and make the guy make a tough shot. Maybe it's happened 10 times in my life and probably 30 times where the guy misses the shot. The second time, I said we have to think about this and they said, no, we're not fouling."

Who is "they"?  The assistant coaches?  The players?

Great call coach.  Since you guys are bottom dwellers in total defense and defending the 3.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:14 am

NigelUno wrote:"Both times, it's my call," Michigan coach John Beilein said. "The first time it was no we weren't going to foul. Work it and make the guy make a tough shot. Maybe it's happened 10 times in my life and probably 30 times where the guy misses the shot. The second time, I said we have to think about this and they said, no, we're not fouling."

It was the players. Just read a dumb ass quote that the concern was his players didn't even know how to foul in that situation.

Are you kidding me? How do you not know how to foul in that situation?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:22 am

I watched almost the entire game and yet missed both of them. The 2nd time I turned off the game for good as UM had a 6 point lead with 10 seconds left. Oh well I am glad they lost but pissed that I missed out on enjoying that level of debacle.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:26 am

It is unbelievable how this never seems to happen according to these coaches yet we see it happen all the time from our lazy boys.
I am pretty sure this has got to be the last straw for Izzo. He is not this stubborn or stupid.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:31 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if I were unfortunate enough to be a SCum fan, I'd burn my diploma after last night's debacle..

I actually burned my MSU diploma this fall. I'm beyond embarrassed at our fan base being obsessed with an instate rival on a message board which talks about sports and everything. I'm so angry I think I'll start repetitive posting about the nerve of them posting about a rival on a sports message board! Don't these idiots realize we're the only ones who do that? Nobody else does. So I'll just find a place to constantly be sarcastic about it because I bet at least everyone will think it's funny and it would never drive traffic away. I'm gonna be too witty for that.

I'm a great american! I'm a great american! I'm a great ! I'm a great american! I'm aI'm a great american! great american!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:39 am

DWags wrote:
I actually burned my MSU diploma this fall. I'm beyond embarrassed at our fan base being obsessed with an instate rival on a message board which talks about sports and everything. I'm so angry I think I'll start repetitive posting about the nerve of them posting about a rival on a sports message board! Don't these idiots realize we're the only ones who do that? Nobody else does. So I'll just find a place to constantly be sarcastic about it because I bet at least everyone will think it's funny and it would never drive traffic away. I'm gonna be too witty for that.

I'm a great american! I'm a great american! I'm a great ! I'm a great american! I'm aI'm a great american! great american!
and a damn fine Spartan.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:36 am

Probably Harbaugh and his elite staff
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:10 pm

Terrible defense on the 3 from the corner.

#12 (MAAR) couldn't fight through a screen and no one switched.
Irvin was basically guarding no one. Why are you hanging out in the middle of the lane when they have to make a 3?
Spike was all over that guy like he was going to shoot it. Play the pass! They needed a 3. Why are you even guarding him down there like he's going to shoot it...he's not.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:27 pm

NigelUno wrote:Terrible defense on the 3 from the corner.

#12 (MAAR) couldn't fight through a screen and no one switched.
Irvin was basically guarding no one. Why are you hanging out in the middle of the lane when they have to make a 3?
Spike was all over that guy like he was going to shoot it. Play the pass! They needed a 3. Why are you even guarding him down there like he's going to shoot it...he's not.

Blanch32 level defense
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Did anyone see the 3s Irvin was making? Disgustingly deep.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:30 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Did anyone see the 3s Irvin was making? Disgustingly deep.

Sedrick?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:35 pm

You guys are obsessed with scum.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:39 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:You guys are obsessed with scum.

Sleep
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:42 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:You guys are obsessed with scum.

I'm just obsessed with basketball, brah.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:49 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I'm just obsessed with basketball, brah.

Wow, you said something to me without calling me a name! I'm shocked. Wink
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:57 pm

The game is being replayed right now on BTN.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Beilein is a genius.
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:19 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Wow, you said something to me without calling me a name! I'm shocked. Wink

Don't test me, douche-bag.

Wink
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down