Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macgarrett Kings arrested and charged

+28
Motown Spartan
Bizarro Fletch
Snake Plissken
Heat Miser
Herbie Green
tTito
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
tig ol bitties
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
HT
SpartanInNH
kingstonlake
SeeRockCity
DWags
WBill
Other Teams Pursuing That
The_Dude
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
pulling69
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
32 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Macgarrett Kings arrested and charged Empty Macgarrett Kings arrested and charged

Post by The Pantry 2015-03-04, 16:26

Kings arrested, again

Last edited by The Pantry on 2015-03-04, 16:36; edited 1 time in total
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Macgarrett Kings arrested and charged Empty Re: Macgarrett Kings arrested and charged

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-03-04, 16:29

Goddammit, kid. Get your shit together.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Macgarrett Kings arrested and charged Empty Re: Macgarrett Kings arrested and charged

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-04, 16:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:Goddammit, kid. Get your shit together.

Too late, I think.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-03-04, 16:33

I was hoping he would step into Lippett's role. Now, Dantonio has little choice but to let him go
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-03-04, 16:34

NigelUno wrote:

Too late, I think.

I'm talking more about his personal life than his Spartan Football life. Not expecting his football life to survive the second strike.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-04, 16:35

From what I hear, Arnett looks great in practice.....
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-04, 16:36

Turtleneck wrote:From what I hear, Arnett looks great in practice.....

Macgarrett Kings arrested and charged 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-04, 16:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I'm talking more about his personal life than his Spartan Football life. Not expecting his football life to survive the second strike.

Oh. I don't really care about that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-04, 16:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I think suspending him for the 1st quarter of the CMU game will send a pretty loud message. No need to boot him from the team.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-03-04, 16:41

Suspend him for an entire season, let him red shirt and get his issues in check.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-04, 16:42

Still on probation. I'd say he's in some pretty deep shit. He's still got a redshirt available. Macgarrett Kings arrested and charged 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-04, 16:43

Heat Miser wrote:Still on probation. I'd say he's in some pretty deep shit. He's still got a redshirt available. Macgarrett Kings arrested and charged 2599972566

One of the conditions...no drinking.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-03-04, 16:44

Well... this sucks.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-04, 16:46

Seek help, get clean Kings and get back on the field next year. Sobriety sounds like the answer for this kid.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-04, 17:14

This sucks WR big issue now.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-04, 17:17

Was he stumbling a bit down grand river this weekend too? Apparently I sobered up better than him when the cops approached him. Fuck the ELPD. Bunch of mall
Cops with nothing better to do
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2015-03-04, 17:18

MLive story says his probationary period ended in December

http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.ssf/2015/03/michigan_state_wide_receiver_a.html
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-04, 17:35

What's that Juno Cam Neeton played for?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-04, 17:39

DWags wrote:What's that Juno Cam Neeton played for?

I forded that stream with biscuits Alfredo, and I do mean tonight!
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-03-04, 19:42

He gone.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-03-04, 19:47

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-03-04, 20:50

I'm sorry, but how stupid can you get?

It's not hard to stay out of trouble, especially when you're getting a full ride somewhere. You have to be a special kind of stupid to get in trouble twice, especially when you're a high-profile athlete on a full ride.

Boot him off the team.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-04, 22:25

Fuck the elpd. I'm sorry but in no other college town does a football player get disorderly conduct. All recruits should take notice, Fuck that police state called east Lansing.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-04, 22:25

SpartanHT wrote:I'm sorry, but how stupid can you get?

It's not hard to stay out of trouble, especially when you're getting a full ride somewhere. You have to be a special kind of stupid to get in trouble twice, especially when you're a high-profile athlete on a full ride.

Boot him off the team.
You serious Clark? Drunken disorderly? Tell me any other city that shit is actually charged in.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-04, 22:48

InTenSity wrote:
You serious Clark? Drunken disorderly? Tell me any other city that shit is actually charged in.

You have a point. When I left el I got a glimpse of what good policing is. I hope kings punched that el cop good and gets away with it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-04, 22:50

steveschneider wrote:

You have a point. When I left el I got a glimpse of what good policing is. I hope kings punched that el cop good and gets away with it.

Its assault, not battery. He told the cop to go fuck himself and got charged with assault. Any high level recruits looking at the gestapo in E. Lansing won't be too impressed with um fanbois looking to charge them with crimes.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-05, 07:47

InTenSity wrote:Fuck the elpd. I'm sorry but in no other college town does a football player get disorderly conduct. All recruits should take notice, Fuck that police state called east Lansing.
I was waiting on someone to blame the police for doing their job. Frankly, I'm surprised it took this long into the thread.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-05, 07:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I was waiting on someone to blame the police for doing their job. Frankly, I'm surprised it took this long into the thread.

This place is a letdown in that regard. In the thread about the female fighter, it took almost 10 posts before somebody declared they could beat her simply because women are inferior. Also, pretty sure Delaney called the cops and got Kings arrested.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-03-05, 07:59

InTenSity wrote:

Doesn't matter. I know the ELPD is ridiculous, but it's still not that hard to avoid getting in any trouble with them. A student athlete should be on even better behavior than a standard student anyways, given how they represent the school on a pretty significant scale.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-05, 08:01

Turtleneck wrote:

This place is a letdown in that regard. In the thread about the female fighter, it took almost 10 posts before somebody declared they could beat her simply because women are inferior. Also, pretty sure Delaney called the cops and got Kings arrested.
it's strange - had any other football player in any other college town gotten arrested on these same charges, we would start a thread talking about how classless that program is, how the coach is allowing the inmates to run the asylum and how the fans will tolerate anything if it gives them an opportunity to win on Saturdays.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-05, 08:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's strange - had any other football player in any other college town gotten arrested on these same charges, we would start a thread talking about how classless that program is, how the coach is allowing the inmates to run the asylum and how the fans will tolerate anything if it gives them an opportunity to win on Saturdays.

Just for the record, Bob, I don't really give a fuck what other college athletes do. In the grand scheme of things, any college athlete.

Just wanted to separate myself from your "everyone is like tRCMB" mind-set that apparently you are still stuck on.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-05, 08:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Just for the record, Bob, I don't really give a fuck what other college athletes do. In the grand scheme of things, any college athlete.

Just wanted to separate myself from your "everyone is like tRCMB" mind-set that apparently you are still stuck on.
that's cool - and I'm sure not everyone here likens the ELPD doing their job to some sort of gestapo... under the pretext of "oh my god, why would they arrest one of OUR football players"?!?!

as a permanent tax-paying citizen of East Lansing, I applaud the ELPD for enforcing the laws that they are sworn to uphold. If the young man feels as though he was treated improperly, he can pursue those avenues accordingly.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2015-03-05, 08:10; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-05, 08:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's strange - had any other football player in any other college town gotten arrested on these same charges, we would start a thread talking about how classless that program is, how the coach is allowing the inmates to run the asylum and how the fans will tolerate anything if it gives them an opportunity to win on Saturdays.

I don't think that is the case. A simple drunk and disorderly would not get people that riled up, even if it came after another charge.

However, if it was UM, where they play the "we hold our athletes to a higher standard" card quite often, but this was the 8th time the player had an encounter with the law, you might be onto something.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-03-05, 08:11; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-03-05, 08:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's cool - and I'm sure not everyone here likens the ELPD doing their job to some sort of gestapo...

as a permanent tax-paying citizen of East Lansing, I applaud the ELPD for enforcing the laws that they are sworn to uphold. If the young man feels as though he was treated improperly, he can pursue those avenues accordingly.

I also hate civil liberties, Bob. Freedom disgusts me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-05, 08:11

Turtleneck wrote:

I don't think that is the case. A simple drunk and disorderly would not get people that riled up, even if it came after another charge.

However, if it was UM, where they play the moral high ground (hold our athletes to a better standard) card quite often, and this also there 8th time a player had an encounter with the law, you might be onto something.
I can't imagine that being the case.. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-05, 08:11

The EL Gestapo is at it again.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-05, 08:12

Turtleneck wrote:

I also hate civil liberties, Bob. Freedom disgusts me.
wanna hold hands and sing?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-05, 08:13

P.S. Bob it's funny now that you have an agenda, the cops are just doing their jobs...but when it has been about any other incident this year, you trash cops.. Odd.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-05, 08:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
that's cool - and I'm sure not everyone here likens the ELPD doing their job to some sort of gestapo... under the pretext of "oh my god, why would they arrest one of OUR football players"?!?!

Just like Michael Brown or any other person who has been mis-treated by cops? I like ya Bob, but you're being hypocritical on this one.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-05, 08:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:P.S. Bob it's funny now that you have an agenda, the cops are just doing their jobs...but when it has been about any other incident this year, you trash cops.. Odd.
I'd say there is a difference in arresting a young man on a drunken disorderly charge and murdering an unarmed person..

but I could be wrong.. Macgarrett Kings arrested and charged 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next