Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MacGarrett Kings takes a unique approach to getting a job interview

+3
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

MacGarrett Kings takes a unique approach to getting a job interview Empty MacGarrett Kings takes a unique approach to getting a job interview

Post by Turtleneck Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:07 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/former-michigan-st-star-macgarrett-033534682.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MacGarrett Kings takes a unique approach to getting a job interview Empty Re: MacGarrett Kings takes a unique approach to getting a job interview

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:24 pm

Good luck. Hope the long shot pays off.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

MacGarrett Kings takes a unique approach to getting a job interview Empty Re: MacGarrett Kings takes a unique approach to getting a job interview

Post by steveschneider Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:39 pm

He was awesome. Hope he lands it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:45 pm

steveschneider wrote:He was awesome. Hope he lands it.

Nice grab and sprint to the end zone in the 2013 BTCG against OSU. Hope he gets to cross that street and show he belongs. Rooting for him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:34 pm

Probably should have tried this tactic last year when a Spartan was the head coach of the Dolphins.

Still, I hope it works out for him. Sat next to his mom and dad on a flight to Michigan early in the 2013 season. They'd scrimp and save to go to every home game, and I think a couple of road games. Also talked to his mom a bit while waiting for the same flight back from the Rose Bowl (his dad couldn't make the trip).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:22 pm

GFDI!!! I blame Miami Spartan for not answering my phone call on Friday. I was at the practice and I saw Kings out there. My buddy thought he was a running back that was out there. Fuck, I would have stopped and said hi, but I wasn't sure who it was. I thought it might have been Winston.

He's still ripped as shit and drives a grey Camaro. I feel bad for him, he's been out there every day trying to get noticed. He doesn't have any DUI's, does he? That is what the office thought, he had gotten into some trouble and was trying to get noticed.

Last edited by InTenSity on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:23 pm

InTenSity wrote:GFDI!!! I blame Miami Spartan for not answering my phone call on Friday. I was at the practice and I saw Kings out there. My buddy thought he was a wide receiver that was out there. Fuck, I would have stopped and said hi, but I wasn't sure who it was.

He's still ripped as shit and drives a grey Camaro. I feel bad for him, he's been out there every day trying to get noticed. He doesn't have any DUI's, does he? That is what the office thought, he had gotten into some trouble and was trying to get noticed.

You guys should bring him some lunch.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:49 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
InTenSity wrote:GFDI!!! I blame Miami Spartan for not answering my phone call on Friday. I was at the practice and I saw Kings out there. My buddy thought he was a wide receiver that was out there. Fuck, I would have stopped and said hi, but I wasn't sure who it was.

I suggest a few tins of sardines (superfood) and a couple bottles of Pedialyte (much better at replacing electrolytes than Gatorade).
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:54 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I suggest a few tins of sardines (superfood) and a couple bottles of Pedialyte (much better at replacing electrolytes than Gatorade).

Don't bring him either of these. If you do, say you're from TOB.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:20 pm

InTenSity wrote:GFDI!!! I blame Miami Spartan for not answering my phone call on Friday. I was at the practice and I saw Kings out there. My buddy thought he was a running back that was out there. Fuck, I would have stopped and said hi, but I wasn't sure who it was. I thought it might have been Winston.

Sorry, I think I was at lunch after arriving up in Orlando, then forgot to call you back after dealing with some work bullshit.

He did have a couple of legal issues at State. I think one was a DUI, and another was for kicking a parking enforcement car, IIRC. I remember him being pretty strongly in Coach D's doghouse for a while.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Yeah I remember the DUI. He's been doing this for a few years I believe. Or at least he definitely did it after he failed to sign as a udfa after he graduated.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down