Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a Tanfan type Lawyer to sue UPS this time.

+3
Blanch32
Triple Sparty
GirbaudJeans
7 posters

Go down

I need a Tanfan type Lawyer to sue UPS this time. Empty I need a Tanfan type Lawyer to sue UPS this time.

Post by GirbaudJeans 2015-03-06, 01:13

So I am in LA/Beverly Hills on business this week. I left early Wednesday morning and of course forgot my effing cell phone. We call the nanny when we realize it is too late to turn back to go get it. We ask her to overnight it to our hotel and we are set. We get to the airport and guess what ....our flight is delayed due to fog and the delay is the perfect amount of time that I still cant drive home to pick it up and its too far for the nanny to drop it off. So I could have turned back to get it. $87 later the cell phone is on it's way to the hotel overnight guaranteed by 3pm. It is now 10PM....no phone and the tracking info has no update after it was picked up in Austin. I call UPS and customer service is closed at this time. I have literally reached for my phone no less than 2 dozen times out of habit.

Ty...go to work
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I need a Tanfan type Lawyer to sue UPS this time. Empty Re: I need a Tanfan type Lawyer to sue UPS this time.

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-03-06, 01:42

UPS for ground. FedEx for everything else. Thought this was common knowledge.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I need a Tanfan type Lawyer to sue UPS this time. Empty Re: I need a Tanfan type Lawyer to sue UPS this time.

Post by Blanch32 2015-03-06, 06:19

Go to Walmart and pick up a burner. I believe that would have been cheaper too. Did that in Denver once and now I got a bad boy phone.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-06, 07:27

I don't get it. Did you leave out the part where your phone got in an accident? Or slipped and fell?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-06, 11:53

Terrible schtick
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-03-06, 13:57

Pics of nanny, duh
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2015-03-06, 14:11

Malibu Man?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down