Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?

+12
CheesySpartan
Triple Sparty
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Blanch32
Dolph Ziggler
DWags
Rocinante
NigelUno
The Pantry
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nigel wanted a poll.. d wags or bob?

POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 11:08

DWags wrote:

My Dad is currently telling me the same story over and over again. As soon as he's done, he often starts the whole thing over. It's getting tough to pretend I haven't heard it before. But it' gets us through the afternoon when I"m up there.
yep..

and my mom passed away about 2.5 years ago - so dad gets lonely (though he would never say it out loud) - so I guess hearing repetitive stories about the weather is good enough. I only see him 2-3 times per year but talk on the phone quite regularly..

so I'm with ya.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 2 Empty Re: POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?

Post by NigelUno Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 11:10

This is progress. I'm actually getting a little misty-eyed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 11:11

NigelUno wrote:This is progress. I'm actually getting a little misty-eyed.
POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 2 502811600

should I berate Dwags, besmirch his character and question his allegiance to Michigan State?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 11:12

NigelUno wrote:This is progress. I'm actually getting a little misty-eyed.

I think the only dick is OTPT.

I mean the only gay dick.

I mean the only thin skinned gay dick.

I think we need a poll.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 11:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote: POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 2 502811600

should I berate Dwags, besmirch his character and question his allegiance to Michigan State?

Not yet. Let it play out for awhile.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 11:15

NigelUno wrote:

Not yet. Let it play out for awhile.
cool.. you can be the arbiter of emotional intensity. Let me know when I should drop the personal attacks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 11:18

DWags wrote:

Sorry? I didn't realize you were so thin skinned. My apologies.

I was just asking. Didn't need an apology.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 11:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:cool.. you can be the arbiter of emotional intensity. Let me know when I should drop the personal attacks.

Go after one of his daughters.

Sincerely,

ghost
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 12:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

He seems very thin skinned.

Definitely gets all bent to hell if you do not subscribe to his world views.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 13:22

Blanch32 wrote:

Definitely gets all bent to hell if you do not subscribe to his world views.

Do you know my world views? I really don't know them. So, I'd be obliged if you fill me in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 13:24

I was just asking. Didn't need an apology.

It wasn't a sincere apology if it makes you feel better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 13:30

NigelUno wrote:We should have a party. Where is dendro?

Creepy....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 13:33

DWags wrote:

Do you know my world views? I really don't know them. So, I'd be obliged if you fill me in.

Grow up and marry you're college sweetheart at 22. Kids by 25. Dance class, etc etc. Defend people you meet for a week until the death. That's another....like Ozzy and heath ledger in a way
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 13:41

DWags wrote:

It wasn't a sincere apology if it makes you feel better.

I hope you feel like the asshole you are.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 13:53

I hope you feel like the asshole you are.

POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 2 1966794946

I don't know who the fuck you are, or do I really care, but I'm just gonna say, it's fun fucking with you and thanks for the distraction. Such a short trigger you have.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 13:58

Blanch32 wrote:

Grow up and marry you're college sweetheart at 22. Kids by 25. Dance class, etc etc. Defend people you meet for a week until the death. That's another....like Ozzy and heath ledger in a way

Hmmmmmm, married at 30 cause the hot blonde I met in a bar was a fucking lobbyist who traveled the world and had perks up the ass besides being unbelievably cool, a partier and, most important, a Spartan undergrad. Younger than me. First kid when I was 35, second at 38. I don't suffer assholes well, but who does? Never knew my wife in college but we were there together, she was just younger than me.

It's what I love about you Blanch, you're always so damn accurate. It's why I'd love to just hang with you. Seriously.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 14:04

DWags wrote:

Hmmmmmm, married at 30 cause the hot blonde I met in a bar was a fucking lobbyist who traveled the world and had perks up the ass besides being unbelievably cool, a partier and, most important, a Spartan undergrad.  Younger than me.  First kid when I was 35, second at 38.  I don't suffer assholes well, but who does?  Never knew my wife in college but we were there together, she was just younger than me.  

It's what I love about you Blanch, you're always so damn accurate.  It's why I'd love to just hang with you.  Seriously.  
Can you describe the perks in her ass for me?

Get it. It's an anal joke. Lolololololol
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 14:12

DWags wrote:

Hmmmmmm, married at 30 cause the hot blonde I met in a bar was a fucking lobbyist who traveled the world and had perks up the ass besides being unbelievably cool, a partier and, most important, a Spartan undergrad. Younger than me. First kid when I was 35, second at 38. I don't suffer assholes well, but who does? Never knew my wife in college but we were there together, she was just younger than me.

It's what I love about you Blanch, you're always so damn accurate. It's why I'd love to just hang with you. Seriously.
I outkicked the coverage when I got married, as well.. in fact, I figure people that don't know us personally assume she's involved in a Big Brother/Big Sister program when they see the two of us out together..

"awww.. look at that nice lady - she's really acting like a good mentor for that needy guy who clearly comes from an unfortunate background - good for her"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 14:12

Is DWags the Tanfan of tSwill? I am starting to see similarities...
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 14:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I outkicked the coverage when I got married, as well.. in fact, I figure people that don't know us personally assume she's involved in a Big Brother/Big Sister program when they see the two of us out together..

"awww.. look at that nice lady - she's really acting like a good mentor for that needy guy who clearly comes from an unfortunate background - good for her"..

Well, end of the story is something like this for me: Second child comes, wife goes down to the rencen one day to drop them off. She leaves work and the chldren start crying when she goes to pick them up..... they didn't want to go home with her, they wanted to stay with their day care mommy. Freaked out in the Wags house for a week or so. That was it. The next year she was a stay at home mom, left her job, was going to leave it for five years, still networked and met people, but never interested in going back. She started doing work at our church. Spearheaded homeless drives stuff like that. Didn't care about the income loss, I'm not that guy. She didn'teither, but man, we lost a suite at the palace, a box at the fox and a suite at the joe. IT KILLED ME. Now that the kids are driving and one is gonna need MSU money, she's finally gonna hit the job market. Less dinners at home for me I guess.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 14:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Can you describe the perks in her ass for me?

Get it. It's an anal joke. Lolololololol

Sorry to report, but for guys that are married, those perks seem to get a bit bigger each year. shhhhhh
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 14:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I outkicked the coverage when I got married, as well.. in fact, I figure people that don't know us personally assume she's involved in a Big Brother/Big Sister program when they see the two of us out together..

"awww.. look at that nice lady and her dog- she's really acting like a good mentor for that needy guy who clearly comes from an unfortunate background and just wants a dog to care for and love - good for her and the dog"..

fixed for you Bobby
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 14:33

CheesySpartan wrote:

fixed for you Bobby
POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 14:34

DWags wrote:

I am amazed that a guy like blanch would get knocked the fuck out at a tailgate...and no one would help him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 14:35

DWags wrote:

Well, end of the story is something like this for me: Second child comes, wife goes down to the rencen one day to drop them off. She leaves work and the chldren start crying when she goes to pick them up..... they didn't want to go home with her, they wanted to stay with their day care mommy. Freaked out in the Wags house for a week or so. That was it. The next year she was a stay at home mom, left her job, was going to leave it for five years, still networked and met people, but never interested in going back. She started doing work at our church. Spearheaded homeless drives stuff like that. Didn't care about the income loss, I'm not that guy. She didn'teither, but man, we lost a suite at the palace, a box at the fox and a suite at the joe. IT KILLED ME. Now that the kids are driving and one is gonna need MSU money, she's finally gonna hit the job market. Less dinners at home for me I guess.
my story isn't quite that exciting.. my wife makes a lot more money than I do but I have a lot more flexibility with my job.. so the kid (sorry Fo r b in) and I can go to a lot of shows, I can spend most of the summer mountain biking, etc - so it works out.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 14:42

NigelUno wrote:

I am amazed that a guy like blanch would get knocked the fuck out at a tailgate...and no one would help him.

I can't imagine why. He seems like a nice kid.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 14:57

NigelUno wrote:

Please tell this story.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 15:00

Turtleneck wrote:

Please tell this story.

That story is as old as the internet itself. Sit down, have a beer and get ready to be enthralled.

I hear it started out on a normal fall day somewhere in Michigan.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 15:40

InTenSity wrote:

That story is as old as the internet itself. Sit down, have a beer and get ready to be enthralled.

I hear it started out on a normal fall day somewhere in Michigan.

Definitely not a normal day. This was the day dantonio turned the tide against uofm for good, and I was the last casualty in the war
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 15:41

DWags wrote:

So htf did you spend your 20s?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 15:59

Blanch32 wrote:

So htf did you spend your 20s?

Drunk, coaching football
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 16:07

DWags wrote:

Drunk, coaching football

So no box? Just sweaty boys?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 16:42

Blanch32 wrote:

So no box? Just sweaty boys?

Seriously? You know guys who constantly talk about that rarely get it ..., right?

I landed a women who was hot enough and cool enough that I'm still married 23 years later.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 16:44

DWags wrote:

Seriously? You know guys who constantly talk about that rarely get it ..., right?

I landed a women who was hot enough and cool enough that I'm still married 23 years later.

You mean, you don't believe that blanch is having threesomes with high school girls?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 16:54

NigelUno wrote:

You mean, you don't believe that blanch is having threesomes with high school girls?
Oh I believe everything Blanche says.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 16:56

Dumbest thread of the day
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 17:17

The Pantry wrote:Dumbest thread of the day

cheers
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 17:56

DWags wrote:

Your 20s sucked. No wonder you're still married. You have no other options
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 18:30

The Pantry wrote:Dumbest thread of the day

This. I don't know WTF is going on here. scratch
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 19:22

Heat Miser wrote:

This. I don't know WTF is going on here. scratch

blanch is trying to say something really dumb, so he can get knocked out at a tailgate. Again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next