Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?

+12
CheesySpartan
Triple Sparty
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Blanch32
Dolph Ziggler
DWags
Rocinante
NigelUno
The Pantry
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nigel wanted a poll.. d wags or bob?

POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-03-06, 21:12

NigelUno wrote:What is the question? Who would you want to have a beer with? This poll is terrible.

It clearly is lacking two options: "YES!" and "Aw, HELL, nawww......"
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?

Post by Bizarro Fletch 2015-03-06, 21:15

Dolph Ziggler wrote:Bob is my favorite part of tSwill.

Looks like you've certainly caught on to the sarcasm thing.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-03-06, 21:37

NigelUno wrote:

blanch is trying to say something really dumb, so he can get knocked out at a tailgate. Again.

Admit it. That story gives you a rod
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-03-06, 21:58

Blanch32 wrote:

Definitely not a normal day. This was the day dantonio turned the tide against uofm for good, and I was the last casualty in the war

This is why I love Blanch. If loving Blanch is wrong, I don't want to be right.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-06, 22:19

Heat Miser wrote:

This. I don't know WTF is going on here. scratch

I think, but don't hold me to this, OTPT has a huge hard on for me. Never much paid attention to him, but damn, that kid is on my nut sack. I'll have to start paying more attention to the lad. I'm sure he's loaded with all kinds of good information and witt. Anyway, he made it a fun day. Good for that wanger.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-09, 07:58

Heat Miser wrote:

This. I don't know WTF is going on here. scratch
apparently, and against our will, DWags and I have been nominated to audition for the next round of American Idol... this is the internet-poll portion of the contest.

Feel free to vote for DWags... please. Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-03-09, 09:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:apparently, and against our will, DWags and I have been nominated to audition for the next round of American Idol... this is the internet-poll portion of the contest.

I voted for Bob.  He grows on you...kind of like a tumor or a puss-filled sore POLL ADDED NIGEL! - D wags or bob?  - Page 3 685334576
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-09, 12:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:apparently, and against our will, DWags and I have been nominated to audition for the next round of American Idol... this is the internet-poll portion of the contest.

If nominated I shall not run, if elected I shall not serve. Like the guy in the U.P., in the late 80's, I read the returns for state rep and he had zero votes. The dumb ass didn't even vote for himself that day. It was like 195-0. Laughed my ass off.

I urge all to Vote for Bob, because I think he wears Jorts better than I. I also eat the last piece of pizza without caring, will take the last beer out of the fridge without giving it a second thought and put the toilet paper near the roll dispenser never on it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-09, 13:31

DWags wrote:

If nominated I shall not run, if elected I shall not serve. Like the guy in the U.P., in the late 80's, I read the returns for state rep and he had zero votes. The dumb ass didn't even vote for himself that day. It was like 195-0. Laughed my ass off.

I urge all to Vote for Bob, because I think he wears Jorts better than I. I also eat the last piece of pizza without caring, will take the last beer out of the fridge without giving it a second thought and put the toilet paper near the roll dispenser never on it.
DWags wears jorts.. just in a very hip, ironic fashion... not sure if he was wearing them day I ran into him at El Azteco, as I couldn't avert my eyes away from his dastardly handsome features.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3