Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member?

+12
Wally Fairway
InTenSity
CheesySpartan
Herbie Green
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
Rodeo Burger
LoneWolfSparty
SpartanInNH
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cameron
16 posters

Go down

Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member? Empty Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member?

Post by Cameron 2015-03-09, 18:01

Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member?

I do.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member? Empty Re: Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member?

Post by Guest 2015-03-09, 18:20

Cameron wrote:Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member?

I do.

I love his Mom too, she's a fun follow on tTwitters. Gets pretty worked up over the games....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member? Empty Re: Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member?

Post by Guest 2015-03-09, 18:44

Michael Lee ‏@MrMichaelLee 31m31 minutes ago

Dahntay Jones got fined $10K for bumping into Draymond Green? Hope it was worth it, buddy. #clippers #warriors
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-09, 18:55

LooseGoose wrote:Michael Lee ‏@MrMichaelLee 31m31 minutes ago

Dahntay Jones got fined $10K for bumping into Draymond Green? Hope it was worth it, buddy. #clippers #warriors

That is soft as hell, he shouldn't have been fucking fined.. Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-03-09, 21:50

Cameron wrote:Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member?

I do.

Me, too. God bless Draymond.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-09, 21:51

I do. I love The Dancing Bear!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-03-09, 21:53

It's amazing how much work he has put in over the years chasing his dream. Just look at some footage of him as a freshman. Dude was straight up fat and clumsy. Now he's one of the most versatile players in the NBA, expected to get a max deal.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-03-09, 22:18

Not sure he's worth the max but whatever. If he can get his teammates to play to their max he is
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-03-09, 22:42

A Drew Sharp article.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-09, 23:47

Blanch32 wrote:Not sure he's worth the max but whatever. If he can get his teammates to play to their max he is

Stop it... watch the Warriors. He is.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-10, 00:15

Curry is un-fuckin-real. My goodness. Check the highlights on ESPN vs the Suns
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-10, 08:11

the amount of love I have for him can't possibly be described at a message board..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-03-10, 09:09

We loved Draymond before it was cool. Hopefully all this extra money and attention won't go to his head.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-03-10, 09:16

“I think he wanted a reaction from me … ” Green explained. “… but he don’t play.”

#Spartans will
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-03-10, 09:21

Herbie Green wrote:We loved Draymond before it was cool. Hopefully all this extra money and attention won't go to his head.

There was an article during his rookie year that talked about the apartment he was renting, and it took an hour or so to get to the arena. He could have gotten something better, but was never sure how long playing in the NBA was going to last and didn't want to squander all his money. I think he did buy his mom a place.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-03-10, 10:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the amount of love I have for him can't possibly be described at a message board..

can you give us some general range - like less than Bruce Springsteen but more than Bob Dylan?

Where would you say he rankings amongst great Americans, again feel free to use a range if you cannot give a specific answer (somewhere between Taylor Swift and Steven Colbert, maybe?)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-10, 12:21

Wally Fairway wrote:
can you give us some general range - like less than Bruce Springsteen but more than Bob Dylan?

Where would you say he rankings amongst great Americans, again feel free to use a range if you cannot give a specific answer (somewhere between Taylor Swift and Steven Colbert, maybe?)
I'd say if Dylan and Taylor Swift had a lovechild and Springsteen was given visitation rights, that child would then become a member of the sphere of the realm within the nuance of the glow of admiration that I stand on when I admire Draymond Greene.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-10, 21:31

Have since his sophomore year.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-03-10, 23:07

SeeRockCity wrote:Have since his sophomore year.

You missed the Final Four his freshman year, then.

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-10, 23:20

SpartanInNH wrote:

Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member? 1486952199 Do You Love Draymond Green Like a Family Member? 3493939353

What a fucking event. I miss that squad.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-03-11, 00:04

SpartanInNH wrote:

Still get chills from that game

The dunk rocked ford field
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-11, 00:08

SpartanInNH wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:Have since his sophomore year.

No, just that his verbal leadership skills and love for MSU just kind of intensified his sophomore year IIRC
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-11, 00:16

Few thoughts on seeing that video.

1. Wow, Izzo looks about 15 years younger. That was 6 years ago. (side note, I feel like I have probably aged 9-15 years since my 2nd kid got spit out of my wife's jay jay 2.5 years ago, so I don't blame him)
2. We were nowhere near as talented as that UNC squad. But really felt the trio of Lucas, Summers, and Hill resented the shit out of Day Day. Felt the same the next year. It makes sense in retrospect and was pretty obvious. Wonder what those teams could have accomplished with slightly better chemistry, because both were this close to a NC.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-03-11, 00:43

Was it all about Day Day and Izzo not supporting the herb?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-11, 00:45

Herbie Green wrote:Was it all about Day Day and Izzo not supporting the herb?

Hell if I know. I have no inside info. If someone does, I suggest they spit it, post-haste.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-11, 01:18

I almost wish Izzo would cheat, maybe, just a little bit. I kinda feel like our run is coming to an end (if not already) now as a perennial national elite coach/program mostly due to Coach Tom's integrity getting in the way of socializing with shady characters. I mean, I fucking respeck the ever lovin hell out of Coach Tom and all, but, dammit..... I would love to see a couple three one and doners come to state and put us back in the final four, finals, NC picture again before he strokes out and dies on us.

That said, Izzo is fucking the tittays. I LUV HIM, WIN OR LOSE.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-03-11, 02:07

tTy wrote:I almost wish Izzo would cheat, maybe, just a little bit. I kinda feel like our run is coming to an end (if not already) now as a perennial national elite coach/program mostly due to Coach Tom's integrity getting in the way of socializing with shady characters. I mean, I fucking respeck the ever lovin hell out of Coach Tom and all, but, dammit..... I would love to see a couple three one and doners come to state and put us back in the final four, finals, NC picture again before he strokes out and dies on us.

That said, Izzo is fucking the tittays. I LUV HIM, WIN OR LOSE.

Just wait a year. We'll be top 10 again, and you'll feel silly for ever thinking this way...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-11, 02:18

Cameron wrote:

Just wait a year. We'll be top 10 again, and you'll feel silly for ever thinking this way...

You promise? I haven't kept up on my crootin and shit like normal due to = life n shit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-03-11, 02:27

tTy wrote:

You promise? I haven't kept up on my crootin and shit like normal due to = life n shit.

https://michiganstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1730600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-11, 02:32

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

https://michiganstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1730600

tl;dr, but I did see that there was one dude on there headed to the EL. So... sweet..... Can you break it down for me, cliff notes version, or not?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-03-11, 02:36

tTy wrote:

I generally never promise anything. I also don't follow recruiting very closely myself, even though I have ample time to do so.

That said, I understand that we're bringing in a pretty promising recruit and could possibly be bringing in another. In addition, Harris, the WVU transfer, is supposed to be pretty sweet. Should be a good year next year.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-11, 02:48

Cameron wrote:

I generally never promise anything. I also don't follow recruiting very closely myself, even though I have ample time to do so.

That said, I understand that we're bringing in a pretty promising recruit and could possibly be bringing in another. In addition, Harris, the WVU transfer, is supposed to be pretty sweet. Should be a good year next year.

Forgot about the transfer kid.... OK, I'll spaz down now..... It was really tough to see the FFour streak go down. That was pretty fucking cool. I just wanna see Coach get back there to re-legitimize his legacy. A nattyship would fucking be icing on the cake.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down