Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is why I love Izzo!!

3 posters

Go down

This is why I love Izzo!! Empty This is why I love Izzo!!

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-11, 08:03

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2015/03/10/tom-izzo-michigan-state-recruiting/24709699/

I hope he stays for a long long time.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is why I love Izzo!! Empty Re: This is why I love Izzo!!

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-03-11, 08:17

Chicago is a cesspool that's why we didn't recruit it for a decade but Izzo dipped back into it a few years ago.

Look everyone cheats - everyone. Be it big (Kentucky, Duke, etc) or small ($50 handshakes, meals, etc).

Frankly I wish we had paid Parker the $ Duke had because we would have gotten that second Izzo title last year.

I've never had a problem cheating and winning - it's cheating and losing that's irksome
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-11, 12:02

I don't think Tom Izzo's parents get enough credit. Talk about instilling a since of right and wrong and a work ethic that is omnipresent. If Izzo had become a butcher he'd be the best one in the U.P., he'd never miss work, and he'd treat a ton of people fairly. It's who he is.

Oh, and if Valentine came in and asked for a prime cut, Izzo would put his hands on his face and look at him like Valentine is crazy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-11, 12:34

Joe Rexrode ‏@joerexrode 2m2 minutes ago

We're not supposed to live tweet from MSU practice. But an Eron Harris hammer dunk on a lob just earned a "Good God" from @MikeWScout

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down