Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Up Chips

+22
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Gomer
Triple Sparty
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
Nordic
MiamiSpartan
The_Dude
SeeRockCity
Phil McCrackin
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Blanch32
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
26 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fire Up Chips - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire Up Chips

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:50 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't know.. we should have a softball team. That would be sweet. I don't wear hats, though - would that preclude me from participating?

Hell no. Can I have yours?
Fire Up Chips - Page 2 502811600

yeah, man. I'll even autograph if for ya once I learn to write.. Fire Up Chips - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:50 am

Phil McCrackin wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

There's a lot more BS than just this thread, but this is where he got perma-banned (I think).

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10935-breaking-src-starts-lame-threads

He's been an all around super-douche for quite some time now, spamming the board with nothing but trolling posts, mostly about Izzo. I'm pretty sure most of us would have been ok with it if he kept to one thread, but he posted basically different variations on why Izzo sucks in just about every thread. It got really old, really fast and now he's gone.

Huh, that's too bad. He saved us from that elephant dick logo. Otherwise, I don't really remember anything about him but just saw recent weird posts on 247 and was wondering what was up. I haven't been around much lately so figured I missed something.

I would say the numerous phone calls and emails that Hollis got from the Green Seat Mafia killed the logo.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:51 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

We have a softball team?   At the swill?  do we get hats?
I don't know.. we should have a softball team. That would be sweet. I don't wear hats, though - would that preclude me from participating?

About the only time I wear a hat is on a lazy weekend where I need to go to the store for something and my hair is a mess. It's an old English D Tigers hat.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:52 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I don't know.. we should have a softball team. That would be sweet. I don't wear hats, though - would that preclude me from participating?

Hell no.  Can I have yours?  

Can I play left field?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:52 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

About the only time I wear a hat is on a lazy weekend where I need to go to the store for something and my hair is a mess. It's an old English D Tigers hat.
sweet.. the English D.. Fire Up Chips - Page 2 969504605

my hair is kinda always a mess so I think most people have sort of grown accustomed to it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:54 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Can I play left field?
I wanna play short stop.. specializing in the worm-burnin' short hops.. turning two like I was born to do it.

(of course, before I can turn two like I was born to do it, we'll need auditions for second base - can't have just any old slob over there).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:54 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't go into bars and start yelling, either.

Neither do I. Cause I've seen them kick people out of places for behavior out of the norm. It's a lesson that some can apply to other places in their life too. But some don't and that's cool too because it makes for a big rainbow cake daily

Whoa where's the beer here, and how do I drink it from my phone?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:56 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

my hair is kinda always a mess so I think most people have sort of grown accustomed to it.

Do kids still like the flat brimmed hats? Those can go out of style any day. It's the stupidest trend since Crocks.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:56 am

NigelUno wrote:
Phil McCrackin wrote:

Huh, that's too bad. He saved us from that elephant dick logo. Otherwise, I don't really remember anything about him but just saw recent weird posts on 247 and was wondering what was up. I haven't been around much lately so figured I missed something.

I would say the numerous phone calls and emails that Hollis got from the Green Seat Mafia killed the logo.

This is true
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Phil McCrackin wrote:I'm confused, but I haven't exactly kept up with the drama. Someone want to fill me in? I gather that Moose was banned from here, and now posts on tRCMB under a slightly different username?
do they still charge people to post there and then control what they can/can't say?

Pay $100 a year to be censored and read 'insider' knowledge articles that are readily available for everyone who can follow people on Twitter. clown
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Seriously, his obsession about this place over on tRCMB is both hilarious and sad. I'm not a fan of bannings, but I am a fan of trolling the trolls and causing them to tilt. And banning him was the best troll job possible. I mean, just look at the downward spiral he's gone on. 99% of the readers there have no idea what he's talking about, but he's constantly posting about this place, saying how much it sucks here. It's a better sour grapes story than Aesop could have dreamed of.

But as funny as it is, it's kind of sad to see a human being get so mentally fucked up over an internet message board with only a few people on it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Do kids still like the flat brimmed hats? Those can go out of style any day. It's the stupidest trend since Crocks.
I think some kids do.. attending high school sporting events is not unlike experiential learning for a cultural anthropology class.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:40 pm

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:do they still charge people to post there and then control what they can/can't say?

Pay $100 a year to be censored and read 'insider' knowledge articles that are readily available for everyone who can follow people on Twitter. clown
they didn't really like it when I would post this same thought at tRCMB.. Fire Up Chips - Page 2 502811600

Trevor once gave me a one year VIP subscription (or whatever they call it) - I'm still not sure why.. that's when it got to be even more weird there, as pretty soon personal messages followed.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:46 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Phil McCrackin wrote:

I don't like to say this publicly, but yeah, I made some calls, I got Duffy to make some calls, we had lunch with some people, we made the decision that was best for everyone. I hope you guys like what we did with this. Not that it would matter, we made it with prejudice, we really don't care what you think if you're not sitting by us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:48 pm

I liked that logo :(
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Can I play left field?

Sure, I think I'll be more like the manager. I'll keep the beer cold in the dugout, and I'll criticize the other team as they're batting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:51 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Seriously, his obsession about this place over on tRCMB is both hilarious and sad. I'm not a fan of bannings, but I am a fan of trolling the trolls and causing them to tilt. And banning him was the best troll job possible. I mean, just look at the downward spiral he's gone on. 99% of the readers there have no idea what he's talking about, but he's constantly posting about this place, saying how much it sucks here. It's a better sour grapes story than Aesop could have dreamed of.

But as funny as it is, it's kind of sad to see a human being get so mentally fucked up over an internet message board with only a few people on it.

Yeah, he's having a mental meltdown over message board posting. He is somewhat making Nigel look sane.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:52 pm

Nordic wrote:I liked that logo :(

hmmm, noted. You probably like the tailgating at Munn field, and the early start times for tailgating that disgusted many of us in the GSM. Well, that's too bad also. And that whole Izzone smart ass stuff? We made sure we could sit and relax and not have to deal with those out of han kids.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:05 pm

The_Dude wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Seriously, his obsession about this place over on tRCMB is both hilarious and sad. I'm not a fan of bannings, but I am a fan of trolling the trolls and causing them to tilt. And banning him was the best troll job possible. I mean, just look at the downward spiral he's gone on. 99% of the readers there have no idea what he's talking about, but he's constantly posting about this place, saying how much it sucks here. It's a better sour grapes story than Aesop could have dreamed of.

Yeah, he's having a mental meltdown over message board posting. He is somewhat making Nigel look sane.
I think he's hit Ozy territory.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:08 pm

DWags wrote:

hmmm, noted. You probably like the tailgating at Munn field, and the early start times for tailgating that disgusted many of us in the GSM. Well, that's too bad also. And that whole Izzone smart ass stuff? We made sure we could sit and relax and not have to deal with those out of han kids.

I hate you
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:32 pm

Nordic wrote:
DWags wrote:

I hate you

Keep it up. See if we dont' get a noise ordinance going with the ELPD at the bball games. Perhaps hand out tickets to people who are a bit too enthusiastic.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:25 pm

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I don't like to say this publicly, but yeah, I made some calls, I got Duffy to make some calls, we had lunch with some people, we made the decision that was best for everyone. I hope you guys like what we did with this. Not that it would matter, we made it with prejudice, we really don't care what you think if you're not sitting by us.

Quoted for truth $
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:26 pm

DWags wrote:

This is like the end of a few good men!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

With you as Private William Santiago.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:06 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head and piss in your dead skull, you fucked with the wrong GSM!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:48 pm

Did you order the code red?!?!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:54 pm

It doesn't rile me up to see him post, it just makes me sad. Dude is clearly mentally unstable. He has issues.

Probably posting from his mom's basement.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:01 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

With you as Private William Santiago.
You really don't know how humor works, do you?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Death Roe wrote:It doesn't rile me up to see him post, it just makes me sad. Dude is clearly mentally unstable. He has issues.

Probably posting from his mom's basement.

You're talking nigel, right?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:57 pm

Blanch32 wrote:... nigel...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Pretty entertaining over on the other board. in the Davis thread.   Moose starts out congratulating DAvis, by page 4 he's arguing with a bunch of people about how this has been our worst six year stretch mostly because of Izzo.  

Good stuff.  I know and respect many of you do't read that board, but it's a pretty funny thread in that he slowly goes bonkers.

A lot of the regulars are actually trying to argue with him. He's fucking nuts.

Last edited by DWags on Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:53 pm

No thanks.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:49 am

DWags wrote:Pretty entertaining over on the other board. in the Davis thread.   Moose starts out congratulating DAvis, by page 4 he's arguing with a bunch of people about how this has been our worst six year stretch mostly because of Izzo.  

Good stuff.  I know and respect many of you do't read that board, but it's a pretty funny thread in that he slowly goes bonkers.

A lot of the regulars are actually trying to argue with him. He's fucking nuts.
be sure to tell those fine Spartans that I said "hello".. and not to ever, ever change.. that dressing up like super heroes and going out in public is a very normal behavior for an adult and is actually a sign emotional and psychological contentment. Let them know that I'm very excited for them that it's almost jorts season and it won't be too long at all before they can work off the 40-50 lbs they gained over winter.

GO GREEN!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:57 am

What was the breaking news? Did it involve the number 4? Duke and/or North Carolina? Someone's fat daughter? A dad buying his son a bar?

What did I miss?

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:01 am

NigelUno wrote:What was the breaking news? Did it involve the number 4? Duke and/or North Carolina? Someone's fat daughter? A dad buying his son a bar?

What did I miss?

if you pay the membership fee, you can read it yourself at tRCMB.

or you could just read it at Twitter, MLive, Freep, LSJ, tSwill, CNN Headline news, HGTV, etc for free. It's up to you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:25 am

NigelUno wrote:What was the breaking news? Did it involve the number 4? Duke and/or North Carolina? Someone's fat daughter? A dad buying his son a bar?

What did I miss?

Also some stuff about a guy that likes to bake pies.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:35 am

duffy munn wrote:

What did I miss?

Also some stuff about a guy that likes to bake pies.
Malibu Man is back?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:36 am

Duffy, stop engaging the psychopath. You're playing right into his hand.

Same goes to Nigel.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:47 am

Death Roe wrote:Duffy, stop engaging the psychopath. You're playing right into his hand.

Same goes to Nigel.

He has a new round of people over there who believe they can reason with him. It was kind of funny. More fun than engaging him is to read the shit that people say to him like it would make one bit of difference. Can you imagine what that nut is like in real life?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:05 am

DWags wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Duffy, stop engaging the psychopath. You're playing right into his hand.

Same goes to Nigel.

Can you imagine what that nut is like in real life?
sincerely,

Fire Up Chips - Page 2 1211393

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next