Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads

+12
kingstonlake
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
Rocinante
SeeRockCity
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads Empty Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads

Post by Giant Moose 2016-04-06, 07:38

Glad he ignored you all for months to return to create lame content and oversee the era of random bannings. Nigel, SD, Tanfan, Moose, and Bob have all been banned at various points in the last few weeks. Pathetic.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads Empty Re: Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-06, 08:44

I was also banned by Travis several times, but continued to post because I do not respect his authority.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads Empty Re: Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-06, 08:59

Turtleneck wrote:I was also banned by Travis several times, but continued to post because I do not respect his authority.

You're banned again. Please stop posting or I'll have to call security and they'll yell at you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-04-06, 09:05

Giant Moose wrote:Glad he ignored you all for months to return to create lame content and oversee the era of random bannings. Nigel, SD, Tanfan, Moose, and Bob have all been banned at various points in the last few weeks. Pathetic.

Petulant child.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-04-06, 09:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I was also banned by Travis several times, but continued to post because I do not respect his authority.

You're banned again. Please stop posting or I'll have to call security and they'll yell at you.
Thanks for banning me yesterday. I had to go play golf instead.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-06, 09:17

Wish I could get banned. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-06, 09:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Wish I could get banned. :(

You're banned now. Please stop posting or you will have to report to the fbi about why you are breaking the rules.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-06, 09:21

Giant Moose wrote:Glad he ignored you all for months to return to create lame content and oversee the era of random bannings. Nigel, SD, Tanfan, Moose, and Bob have all been banned at various points in the last few weeks. Pathetic.

That's pretty good work. 4 of those 5 bannings would improve the board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-06, 09:21

Sweet. I can be a martyr now. This board coulda been great but the Green Seat Gestapo ruined everything! Am I doing it right, Blach?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-06, 09:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Sweet. I can be a martyr now. This board coulda been great but the Green Seat Gestapo ruined everything! Am I doing it right, Blach?

Please stop posting now you are banned.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-06, 09:31

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Sweet. I can be a martyr now. This board coulda been great but the Green Seat Gestapo ruined everything! Am I doing it right, Blach?

Everyone check your PM's. I'm starting a new $50 board. All are welcome except for the GSG.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-06, 09:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Everyone check your PM's. I'm starting a new $50 board. All are welcome except for the GSG.

Please. Stop. Don't make me take further action.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-04-06, 09:33

Hey, um... you know, do you guys mind bumping another thread. Asking for a friend.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-06, 09:35

SeeRockCity wrote:Hey, um... you know, do you guys mind bumping another thread. Asking for a friend.

I was planning on just ruining this one with nonsense. I was doing it for you SRC. I was doing it for you. :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-04-06, 09:38

SeeRockCity wrote:Hey, um... you know, do you guys mind bumping another thread. Asking for a friend.

I was planning on just ruining this one with nonsense. I was doing it for you SRC. I was doing it for you. :(

Oh, I'm not worried about nonsense. I like nonsense, it's just, well, you know, the thread title is kind of, well, I'm just sayin' but whatever, I mean, personally, I don't care but then this other guy, friend of mine asked me to, well, let's just say it would,... nevermind, pretend I never asked.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-04-06, 09:38

This board needs more mods and admins. It needs to be similar to the ratio of Mr. March's losses to Duke and UNC.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-06, 09:39

SeeRockCity wrote:

Oh, I'm not worried about nonsense. I like nonsense, it's just, well, you know, the thread title is kind of, well, I'm just sayin' but whatever, I mean, personally, I don't care but then this other guy, friend of mine asked me to, well, let's just say it would,... nevermind, pretend I never asked.

I'll go yell at someone in a different thread.

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-04-06, 09:40

Giant Moose wrote:This board needs more mods and admins. It needs to be similar to the ratio of Mr. March's losses to Duke and UNC.

You need more lithium
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-04-06, 09:40

SeeRockCity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:This board needs more mods and admins. It needs to be similar to the ratio of Mr. March's losses to Duke and UNC.

You need more lithium
You were too scared to even have a beer with blanch in North Carolina when this board started. You are a baby. Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-04-06, 09:41

Giant Moose wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

You need more lithium
You were too scared to even have a beer with blanch in North Carolina when this board started. You are a baby. Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 502811600

Yeah, that's what happened.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-04-06, 09:47

Remember when you thanked me? Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 502811600

Quote message
From SeeRockCity To Giant Moose, Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:27 am

For hooking up that pm this morning.

Thanks. I really hope tBarnes makes his way over now and then, and I hope the two sites can coexist.

You've been a key supporter / evangalist of the board from day 1 as well. And I wanted to thank you for that. Even thought It's not really my board, as a fan and as a member of this community it has meant a lot to me to see it revitalized. You've been instrumental in that effort.

Thanks Moose

-SRC
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-04-06, 09:48

Giant Moose wrote:Remember when you thanked me?  Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 502811600

Quote message
From SeeRockCity To Giant Moose, Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:27 am

For hooking up that pm this morning.

Thanks. I really hope tBarnes makes his way over now and then, and I hope the two sites can coexist.

You've been a key supporter / evangalist of the board from day 1 as well. And I wanted to thank you for that. Even thought It's not really my board, as a fan and as a member of this community it has meant a lot to me to see it revitalized. You've been instrumental in that effort.

Thanks Moose

-SRC

Yes, I tried to be nice to everyone.  You, however, no longer provide any meaningful contribution to this board.  Sorry, but you are driving people away and I'm getting tired of dealing with PM's about your sad old routine.  See ya Moose, I'm going to give you exactly what you want.

Last edited by SeeRockCity on 2016-04-06, 09:49; edited 1 time in total
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-04-06, 09:49

SeeRockCity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Remember when you thanked me? Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 502811600

Yes, I tried to be nice to everyone. You, however, no longer provide any meaningful contribution to this board. Sorry, but you are driving people away and I'm getting tired of dealing with PM's about your sad old routine. See ya Moose.
Bye SRC, you prick.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-04-06, 09:56

The political capital from the elephant dick is just about spent.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-06, 09:59

Rocinante wrote:The political capital from the elephant dick is just about spent.

Dude is a straight up psychopath. Honestly. He has mental issues. I actually do feel bad for him, however, that doesn't mean that I want him to be someone I'm forced to interact with everyday. Fuck em.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-06, 10:01

Giant Moose wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Yes, I tried to be nice to everyone. You, however, no longer provide any meaningful contribution to this board. Sorry, but you are driving people away and I'm getting tired of dealing with PM's about your sad old routine. See ya Moose.
Bye SRC, you prick.

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads Sunnygif
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-06, 10:02

Rocinante wrote:The political capital from the elephant dick is just about spent.

Dude is a straight up psychopath. Honestly. He has mental issues. I actually do feel bad for him, however, that doesn't mean that I want him to be someone I'm forced to interact with everyday. Fuck em.

Then END IT.

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads Animal-House_l
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-06, 10:02

LooseGoose wrote:

Then END IT.

I get the impression that SRC already did....
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-06, 10:05

LooseGoose wrote:

Then END IT.

I get the impression that SRC already did....

Oh, then this is more appropriate.

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads Animalhouse_horse2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-04-06, 10:07

Lol.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-06, 10:09

It's over. The board is freed. We can all live again.

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-06, 10:21

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-06, 10:30

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 502811600

This board, man. You guys are all truly my crazy uncles I never wanted.

10:30 on the east coast and we are just jumping right back into this shit show Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-04-06, 10:30

Yes, yes you are. Gustavo has a better ring to it!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-06, 10:31

Blanch32 wrote:

Yes,  yes you are.  Gustavo has a better ring to it!

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 3493939353
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-04-06, 10:34

SeeRockCity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Yea what was the story again?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-04-06, 10:35

Blanch32 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Yea what was the story again?

Was in town for work. Worked late pretty much the whole time I was there. Beer of any kind, with anyone was not in the picture. I'll be back at some point and maybe we can grab a can or two.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-06, 10:37

Why is the guy getting ridiculed for not having a beer with another message board poster Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-06, 10:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why is the guy getting ridiculed for not having a beer with another message board poster Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 502811600

It's Giant Moose, do you really need to say more? He clearly has snapped.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-06, 10:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 502811600

This board, man. You guys are all truly my crazy uncles I never wanted.

10:30 on the east coast and we are just jumping right back into this shit show Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads 502811600

1030 isn't really early for us grown ups otpt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next