Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+41
SpartanInNH
CheesySpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Toe
Code_Warrior
tGreenWay
Nordic
Jake from State Farm
y2kMgrad
Blanch32
Rod Porkmore
HT
tTito
Ass Dan
CORNER BLITZ
Giant Moose
Herbie Green
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
75alum
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
The_Dude
The Pantry
Brock Middlebrook
Heat Miser
LoneWolfSparty
Cameron
steveschneider
Rodeo Burger
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
WhiteBoyHatcher
45 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by xsanguine 2015-07-15, 21:51

HT wrote:I really wish Harbaugh didn't coach at Michigan. There's so much I like about him, and I really want to cheer him on, but I just can't bring myself to want good things to happen to Michigan.

Yeah right. Fuck this guy.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-15, 22:09

xsanguine wrote:
HT wrote:I really wish Harbaugh didn't coach at Michigan. There's so much I like about him, and I really want to cheer him on, but I just can't bring myself to want good things to happen to Michigan.

Yeah right. Fuck this guy.

I can't stand his terrible sportsmanship and classless gestures at the end of games. That and the fact that Detroit Free Press treats the Harbaugh's like they are the goddamn Kennedy's. The guy is looking at a fucking McDonald's sign in Paris and that's news worthy?

At the end of the day, he can coach and he might make the rivalry epic. The 90's were the best days for beating Michigan because the wins were so improbable and Lloyd Carr was a great villain. Now Dantonio has taken us to new heights and we are playing the best ball of my lifetime and they got their true Michigan man it will be extra special taking them down.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-07-16, 06:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Huge get for Nike. "Way More"  Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 1966794946

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 19533806020_d7126f360a_b

If you can't win on the field, just make sure you win in the clothing department at Walmart.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-07-16, 14:27

Jake from State Farm wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Huge get for Nike. "Way More"  Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 1966794946

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 19533806020_d7126f360a_b

If you can't win on the field, just make sure you win in the clothing department at Walmart.
90% of UM clothing bought in SE Michigan are not going to be Nike anyway. Does Walmart even carry the Nike merchandise? The Nike clothing is going to be the $20-$30 t-shirts, the $90-$100 jerseys, etc. While some UM fans will no doubt spend the majority of a weekly paycheck on a real jersey, most will stick to the cheap off-brand shirts for $10.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-16, 14:39

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

90% of UM clothing bought in SE Michigan are not going to be Nike anyway. Does Walmart even carry the Nike merchandise? The Nike clothing is going to be the $20-$30 t-shirts, the $90-$100 jerseys, etc. While some UM fans will no doubt spend the majority of a weekly paycheck on a real jersey, most will stick to the cheap off-brand shirts for $10.

Neither of which will they ever wear on a field of play. Losers.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-18, 10:34

Score another big off field victory for Michigan over MSU in the presses. 

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state-university/2015/07/18/michigan-states-nike-deal-worth-years/30325697/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-18, 10:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Score another big off field victory for Michigan over MSU in the presses. 

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state-university/2015/07/18/michigan-states-nike-deal-worth-years/30325697/
One of the best blue wall examples ever. Not one shred of "new" MSU news there.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-18, 12:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Score another big off field victory for Michigan over MSU in the presses. 

http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/05/news/companies/nike-endorsement-dollars/

There's an ESPN doc on the guy that started all of this nonsense (I forget his name, too lazy to look it up). It was his idea to give away shoes and get teams to wear Nikes for free so that people would want to emulate those athletes.

That's all this is about, which is selling shoes and making money. Nike gets a lot of value for their partnership with these schools.

Fuck Nike!

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-18, 13:00

And they call us little brother lol
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-07-23, 06:16

Listen, bastards, you can't call it an "Obsession" if you don't keep it on the first page. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 1896033241

Jim Harbaugh made fifth-year seniors try out at Michigan

Fuckin' wingnut. I'm beginning to change my opinion, that the "burn-out" factor for everyone around Harbaugh meant that he was perfectly calibrated for college, where players come and go in no more than 6 years. Maybe he's just going to fry everybody around him, from the AD to the coordinators to the players to the water boy. Don't know.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-23, 08:16

SpartanInNH wrote:Listen, bastards, you can't call it an "Obsession" if you don't keep it on the first page. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 1896033241

Jim Harbaugh made fifth-year seniors try out at Michigan

Fuckin' wingnut. I'm beginning to change my opinion, that the "burn-out" factor for everyone around Harbaugh meant that he was perfectly calibrated for college, where players come and go in no more than 6 years. Maybe he's just going to fry everybody around him, from the AD to the coordinators to the players to the water boy. Don't know.

That kid deserved better.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-23, 08:17

Are 5th year seniors different from red shirt seniors?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-23, 08:27

InTenSity wrote:Are 5th year seniors different from red shirt seniors?

My guess is he is a 5th year red shirt senior, and the author is trying to protect the school because it is the blue wall media. They are trying to point out that he has his degree and that 'the school has been generous with him'.

Notice in the past if the player is productive, they are very welcome keeping them around in this case they made the kid pack his shit and go. Very classy!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-23, 08:42

steveschneider wrote:

My guess is he is a 5th year red shirt senior, and the author is trying to protect the school because it is the blue wall media. They are trying to point out that he has his degree and that 'the school has been generous with him'.

Notice in the past if the player is productive, they are very welcome keeping them around in this case they made the kid pack his shit and go. Very classy!

Meh, getting a fifth year us really a gift from the school. And we all know that Harbaugh gets any player he wants and anybody with talent is currently residing in a pup tent outside the big hole in the ground. Harbaugh literally leaves his throne and picks his concubines to play for Michigan as needed.  They gleefully wait on their knees to be touched on the head by the diety and doned worthy enough to serve at his feet.  They just didn't have room for the kid.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2015-07-23, 09:37; edited 2 times in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-23, 08:43

steveschneider wrote:

If you are making RS Seniors tryout for the team, isn't that going to make any of the other guys coming in nervous about taking a RS? That would kind of suck if you were sold on using up your eligibility at a school. I know a lot of kids are 'encouraged' to go look elsewhere, but I think that is a coach being honest with a guy telling him there won't be playing time for him.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-23, 09:12

InTenSity wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

If you are making RS Seniors tryout for the team, isn't that going to make any of the other guys coming in nervous about taking a RS? That would kind of suck if you were sold on using up your eligibility at a school. I know a lot of kids are 'encouraged' to go look elsewhere, but I think that is a coach being honest with a guy telling him there won't be playing time for him.
It's all good because Harblow is doing it.   Otherwise they'd be upset over "running kids off".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-31, 17:18

Well we have no chance of beating them now.....

Joe Schad@schadjoe 12m12 minutes ago
Michigan WR Jehu Chesson said QB Jake Rudock has bonded with teammates through games of Monopoly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-31, 18:24

LooseGoose wrote:Well we have no chance of beating them now.....

Joe Schad@schadjoe 12m12 minutes ago
Michigan WR Jehu Chesson said QB Jake Rudock has bonded with teammates through games of Monopoly

Did Frank Clark return all the get out of jail free cards when he "graduated"?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-04, 18:24

Taubman library can't afford books.

Bookless library at the University of Michigan
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-09, 23:05

From the comments on a Jesus Peppers story....

Roc Blue in the Lou
MGoPoints: 1226

Say it with me every night: 
Say it with me every night:  Now i lay me down to sleep, i pray the Lord JP's Health & Speed to keep, If I should die before i wake, Keep JP healthy for my sake.   Lord, for JP i ask PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, Please Be Healthy, Please Be Healthy, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, Please Be Healthy, Please Be Heathly, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, PBH, oh, and THANKS FOR COACH HARBAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!  AMEN.

http://mgoblog.com/content/media-day-interviews-jabrill-peppers#more
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-10, 08:22

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-10, 21:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:bump..

You're slumping, Bob. OT season (a/k/a "The Season of Bob") has nearly come to an end. This thread had better not drop off the first page, Bob. FOOTBALL SEASON, BOB!!!
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-08-11, 20:38

Sounds Legit

Jeff Moss ‏@JeffMossDSR 7h7 hours ago
I am working on a story about Jim Harbaugh that is extremely disturbing.

Jeff Moss ‏@JeffMossDSR 2h2 hours ago
Jeff Moss retweeted chipplaker
We are going through an exhaustive fact checking process. I am hoping this evening.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-11, 21:38

Nordic wrote:Sounds Legit

We are going through an exhaustive fact checking process. I am hoping this evening.

Harbs absolutely LOVES Doc McStuffins you guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-11, 21:43

Non-starter.
People with stories don't announce they have them coming out, they just publish them. Like the fornicating congress morons.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-12, 07:40

U-M sports Facebook pages hacked

The University of Michigan’s Facebook pages for the football team and basketball team were hacked early Wednesday morning, filling up the feeds with links to risqué stories about Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus and other celebrities.

The first of the posts appeared at around 3:30 a.m. with the “Most Extreme Selfies You’ll Ever See.”

Posts followed every few minutes throughout the morning, including posts about stars without underwear on the red carpet, tattooed moms and Miley Cyrus twerking on Santa Claus.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-12, 07:50

Busted Coverage@bustedcoverage  12m12 minutes ago  
Michigan football FB was hacked this morning
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 CMNIykyWIAAA35C
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 CMNI0FKW8AApxw3
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 CMNI1NEWEAA9IeC
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 CMNI2xOWsAEQIMZ
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-08-12, 07:51

Busted Coverage@bustedcoverage  10m10 minutes ago  
More Michigan football Facebook hacks this morning
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 CMNKTz4WIAAcvkU
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 CMNKVlnWcAE81Z0
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 CMNKXEfWgAEOI9q
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-12, 07:52

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-12, 10:33

DWags wrote:

Jeff Moss ‏@JeffMossDSR  7h7 hours ago

Jeff Moss ‏@JeffMossDSR  2h2 hours ago

Non-starter.  
People with stories don't announce they have them coming out, they just publish them.  Like the fornicating congress morons.
Harbaugh involved in near moooider of childrens.....

What Was Jim Harbaugh Thinking?

Anyway, you probably can figure out what occurred when you took high school kids with helmets and no pads and introduced them to a Hunger Games-style full contact-event.

Our sources said that after the first day there were several bloody lips, banged-up noses and turf burns. An ambulance had to be called for one dislocated shoulder and there were other shoulder injuries that didn’t require 911. We received one report of a kid suffering a C4 vertebrae injury which we are still trying to completely confirm.

And while we aren’t privy to any MRI results, the coaches and staffers on hand believe that there were brain injuries as well. (We don’t call them concussions on the DSR because we aren’t in cahoots with either the NFL or NCAA.)

Why did Harbaugh change the day-ending event from an Air Coryell drill to some rugby-style MMA bullshit? Our sources tell us that Harbaugh wants everything to come down to intense competition, which, I guess, could be justified with college students who signed up for this madness — but with high school kids at a CAMP?!??!?!?!?

Has Harbaugh neither watched “League of Denial” nor read about Junior Seau’s suicide?

Does he not care about the health of children put in his charge?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-12, 10:43

This will certainly turn into a kill the messenger situation.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-08-12, 10:50

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Non-starter.  
People with stories don't announce they have them coming out, they just publish them.  Like the fornicating congress morons.
Harbaugh involved in near moooider of childrens.....

What Was Jim Harbaugh Thinking?

Anyway, you probably can figure out what occurred when you took high school kids with helmets and no pads and introduced them to a Hunger Games-style full contact-event.

Our sources said that after the first day there were several bloody lips, banged-up noses and turf burns. An ambulance had to be called for one dislocated shoulder and there were other shoulder injuries that didn’t require 911. We received one report of a kid suffering a C4 vertebrae injury which we are still trying to completely confirm.

And while we aren’t privy to any MRI results, the coaches and staffers on hand believe that there were brain injuries as well. (We don’t call them concussions on the DSR because we aren’t in cahoots with either the NFL or NCAA.)

Why did Harbaugh change the day-ending event from an Air Coryell drill to some rugby-style MMA bullshit? Our sources tell us that Harbaugh wants everything to come down to intense competition, which, I guess, could be justified with college students who signed up for this madness — but with high school kids at a CAMP?!??!?!?!?

Has Harbaugh neither watched “League of Denial” nor read about Junior Seau’s suicide?

Does he not care about the health of children put in his charge?

If true that's appalling.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-12, 10:54

I give it until they are behind by 3 touchdowns at Maryland before he attacks a player.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-12, 12:28

We used to play "smear the qu**r" at recess as our teachers laughed. One guy had the football and ten kids tried to kill him. Not only was it politically incorrect, we all came in with bloody lips and headaches.
Whatever. I get the outrage on some peoples parts. But I just can't get that worked up about it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-12, 12:34

bump..

this thread needs to stay at the top of the page.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-12, 12:38

DWags wrote:
We used to play "smear the qu**r" at recess as our teachers laughed. One guy had the football and ten kids tried to kill him. Not only was it politically incorrect, we all came in with bloody lips and headaches.
Whatever. I get the outrage on some peoples parts. But I just can't get that worked up about it.
You guys were also cool with eating lead, and snorting asbestos. When Jane got pregnant, she went to go visit her aunt for the rest of the school year. Also, those kids didn't move away, they died.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-12, 13:45

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:
You guys were also cool with eating lead, and snorting asbestos. When Jane got pregnant, she went to go visit her aunt for the rest of the school year. Also, those kids didn't move away, they died.

Don't forget we also raised a generation of pussies.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-08-12, 13:51

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

yeah, I walked by tRCMB tailgate parties a few times, too.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-12, 13:54

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I think its entitled narcissistic brats.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-12, 14:07

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

I think its entitled narcissistic brats.

And smart asses. I'd like to smear all those fuckers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next