Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you notice half the threads on the 1st page were started by blanch

+7
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
NigelUno
Snake Plissken
SpartanInNH
11 posters

Go down

Bump when you notice half the threads on the 1st page were started by blanch Empty Bump when you notice half the threads on the 1st page were started by blanch

Post by SpartanInNH Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:14

Shit. No
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when you notice half the threads on the 1st page were started by blanch Empty Re: Bump when you notice half the threads on the 1st page were started by blanch

Post by The Pantry Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:17

most are old and bumped to mock his idiocy
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when you notice half the threads on the 1st page were started by blanch Empty Re: Bump when you notice half the threads on the 1st page were started by blanch

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:21

I hate that we're the blanch board. He really, really sucks. But, such is the cost of freedom.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:24

The Pantry wrote:most are old and bumped to mock his idiocy
Thanks Nigel Bump when you notice half the threads on the 1st page were started by blanch 4198636888
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:25

Snake Plissken wrote:Thanks Nigel Bump when you notice half the threads on the 1st page were started by blanch 4198636888
Yeah. What an asshole.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:44

Blanch is dumb, but I prefer his brand of bullshit to Tanfan's.

I don't know what it is, but get even a single drop of liquor in me and Tanfan becomes the bane of my existence. I'm perfectly capable of ignoring him when sober, but when the Irish in me comes out, I have it out for that wrinkly old bitch.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:47

Tanfan is a pretty terrible poster.
So is blanch.
So is Bobby Sak.
So is Marc/Nucky Summers.

There, I think we have this settled.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:47

The Pantry wrote:most are old and bumped to mock his idiocy
Snake Plissken wrote:Thanks Nigel Bump when you notice half the threads on the 1st page were started by blanch 4198636888

All I want is a little Thanks for my effort.

Now, I have it.

Back to ignore, Sir Blanchalot.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:52

This message board is a dumpster fire right now. I can't even get myself to click on most of these threads.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:54

Cameron wrote:Blanch is dumb, but I prefer his brand of bullshit to Tanfan's.

I don't know what it is, but get even a single drop of liquor in me and Tanfan becomes the bane of my existence. I'm perfectly capable of ignoring him when sober, but when the Irish in me comes out, I have it out for that wrinkly old bitch.
I've talked to Tanfan. He's a good dude. He's just really good at pushing people's buttons. I'd much rather read his posts than blanch's crazy, incoherent ramblings
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:54

Herbie Green wrote:This message board is a dumpster fire right now. I can't even get myself to click on most of these threads.

Yep. Nigel vs blanch has gotten old. Instead of celebrating the sweet 16 we are eating our own because a few emotional driven threads. Oh well.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Tanfan is a pretty terrible poster.
So is blanch.
So is Bobby Sak.
So is Marc/Nucky Summers.

There, I think we have this settled.

I like Bob. Always have, probably always will. Unlike Tanner, it's clear that Bob doesn't take any of this shit seriously. Tanner says he doesn't care, but I'm pretty sure tRCMB is literally the most important thing in his life. I'd feel pity for him if he wasn't such a ****.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:57

Cameron wrote:

I like Bob. Always have, probably always will. Unlike Tanner, it's clear that Bob doesn't take any of this shit seriously. Tanner says he doesn't care, but I'm pretty sure tRCMB is literally the most important thing in his life. I'd feel pity for him if he wasn't such a ****.
Cameron wrote:

Whose dick do I have to suck to get C UNT uncensored around here?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:59

The Pantry wrote:I've talked to Tanfan. He's a good dude. He's just really good at pushing people's buttons. I'd much rather read his posts than blanch's crazy, incoherent ramblings

I really don't believe that he's a good dude. He's a lawyer, so I believe that he's a good liar. Also, having seen the insane pms he sent MartinSpartan, and having read the crazy tilted posts he's made in various threads over the years, nothing will ever convince me that he doesn't take this shit deathly seriously.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 23:01

Cameron wrote:

They're pretty much all horrible and repetitive in their own way. I don't care who/what takes any kind of message boarding seriously. I don't either. I don't think many do. But if you check in to a certain internet place often, if a certain individual puts his diarrhea all over the fucking place, it tends to become annoying. Each and every one of those motherfuckers do that. They should stop.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 23:20

They are never going to stop. Tanfan has been going since the beginning of the internet.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 24 Mar 2015 - 23:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I bought everyone vodka, but since no one was around to party with me, I drank it myself.

Yep. Nigel vs blanch has gotten old. Instead of celebrating the sweet 16 we are eating our own because a few emotional driven threads. Oh well.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 25 Mar 2015 - 7:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I agree but this is the price we have to pay here. Haters are allowed to hate and I am allowed to retaliate.

Look, if enough of you call him on his shit he'll stop. Hence the power of msg board enforcers rather than mod safety patrol.

.....and he has yet to bump my elite eight prediction from a month or so ago. Wonder why that one was skipped. Smh
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 25 Mar 2015 - 7:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I hate that we're the blanch board. He really, really sucks. But, such is the cost of freedom.

Not my fault I'm literally the only one providing original content. Ty is getting there and needs to keep at it. The rest of you at least need to take your turn at bat
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 25 Mar 2015 - 7:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

They're pretty much all horrible and repetitive in their own way. I don't care who/what takes any kind of message boarding seriously. I don't either. I don't think many do. But if you check in to a certain internet place often, if a certain individual puts his diarrhea all over the fucking place, it tends to become annoying. Each and every one of those motherfuckers do that. They should stop.

......or the rest of you should start posting more. Clearly, your forgetting the days of 30K post stevenbee.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 25 Mar 2015 - 8:34

Blanch32 wrote:

Not my fault I'm literally the only one providing original content. Ty is getting there and needs to keep at it. The rest of you at least need to take your turn at bat

4789 wrongs don't make a right.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down