Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keith Olbermann Rips Michigan State Campus Police

+3
DWags
Tim Wakefield
steveschneider
7 posters

Go down

Keith Olbermann Rips Michigan State Campus Police Empty Keith Olbermann Rips Michigan State Campus Police

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-31, 18:40

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Keith Olbermann Rips Michigan State Campus Police Empty Re: Keith Olbermann Rips Michigan State Campus Police

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-03-31, 18:46

Feck Olbermann
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Keith Olbermann Rips Michigan State Campus Police Empty Re: Keith Olbermann Rips Michigan State Campus Police

Post by DWags 2015-03-31, 21:00

steveschneider wrote:

Love it. Glad somebody is bringing national attention to the campus police. I mean really, we'll have guys who have been arrested for throwing bagels and they'll have a record, but guys who go to, I don't know, lets say a ski resort, and do over 100K in damage are out partying and enjoying life.

I get that. It's life.

Worse people in the sporting world. Way to go.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-31, 21:08

MSUPD gets a bum rap. Willing to bet this was ELPD not MSUPD. Then again I'm often wrong when I bet. But ELPD has jurisdiction over CV and WE, not MSUPD, though I know all of the local offices band together in times of severe crisis like student celebrations.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-03-31, 21:19

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Love it. Glad somebody is bringing national attention to the campus police. I mean really, we'll have guys who have been arrested for throwing bagels and they'll have a record, but guys who go to, I don't know, lets say a ski resort, and do over 100K in damage are out partying and enjoying life.

I get that. It's life.

The UM frat guys will go on to become very successful and eventually donate large sums to the university. If these Cedar Village kids manage to graduate, they will move to some decaying Detroit suburb and never give a penny to the school.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-31, 21:23

Keith Olbermann Rips Michigan State Campus Police 1966794946

Nucky why do you hate MSU so much? Didn't you go to school there?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-03-31, 21:25

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I get that. It's life.

Well put.

And to WBH all publicity is good publicity?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-03-31, 21:43

Hmmmm...why is no one under 35 trying to move here??? Hmmm....

On a side elpd would have a field day in Asheville. I say a pillow fight break out. Imagine how much tear gas they could have used on that??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-03-31, 22:14

Marc Summers wrote:
DWags wrote:

Love it.  Glad somebody is bringing national attention to the campus police.   I mean really, we'll have guys who have been arrested for throwing bagels and they'll have a record, but guys who go to, I don't know, lets say a ski resort, and do over 100K in damage are out partying and enjoying life.  

I get that. It's life.  

Worse people in the sporting world.  Way to go.

The UM frat guys will go on to become very successful and eventually donate large sums to the university. If these Cedar Village kids manage to graduate, they will move to some decaying Detroit suburb and never give a penny to the school.

Nucky what have I told you about being a mid management, short sleeve white shirt with a short tie complainer?   Those bagel throwers will fricken start a bagel throwing contest and soon it will become a national pass time and hordes of people will come to the "Throw this fucking bagel at a piece of shit cop" Bagel shop.  And while the uofm frat boys will go to federal prison for tax evasion and get butt fucked by bubba from the Atlanta mob, the rich hedonistic never grow up bagel makers will never have to worry about working for the man and knowing they don't have to report all income cause jesus christ its fucking bagels.  How does the irs know how many bagels you make out of dough.   All the hot women will roll up to the bagel shop at 11:30 a.m. a bit hung over from the night before with just a t-shirt on and no bra underneath and want to hit the bagel shop back room for a bump to get the day going, and the 40 something year old bagel shop owners who have at least 500 K stashed in safety deposit boxes will be planning their spring break vacations with the hot women and chuckling at once getting arrested for throwing a bagel at a cop cause Izzo god damnit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-04-01, 11:20

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down