Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.

+29
DWags
dubie7006
All Your Base
Oops Thats not right
BH Spartan
Wally Fairway
Spartan95
Cosmo_Kramer
Keith Stone
Duke Silver
AMwood
Masturbating Bear
MSUgöat
Ass Dan
tTito
InTenSity
LoneWolfSparty
GatorBill
Floyd Robertson
The Lonely Stoner
tBlairWhiteProject
Rodeo Burger
Stoops21
MJ
Big Ten Referee
GirbaudJeans
SawGreen
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.

Post by Wally Fairway Fri 2 May 2014 - 12:00

There is a similar thread on shaggy

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/144997-stupid-shit-you-did-as-a-kid-and-your-parents-didn-t-stop-you

Here is what I posted there
Wally Fairway wrote:meh - one of the little benefits of growing up in snow country was snowballing cars. As younger kids (probably 12-14) we used to hide in bushes and throw snowballs at cars; then we "graduated" once we got drivers licenses to packing a box full of snow and throwing snowballs out of our car at cars going the other direction and finally we piled into the back of one kids pickup and drove around while in the back of the truck throwing snowballs at cars & houses.
That last one ended when the local 5-0 pulled into the parking lot we were stopped in and asked us if we'd seen any kids throwing snowballs from the back of a blue pickup - like the one we were in. We said no but that we'd look for them ... and that was the last of it for me.

(note: not really a proper post in this thread because in no way did my parent know nor condone this activity)

here is one my parents did let us try - take 3 soup cans, cut the top and bottom off 2 of them and duct tape them together. Use an old church key can opener to punch a few holes in the top of the 3rd can & drain all the soup out, then use a screwdriver to punch a hole in the side of the can, near the bottom. Now tape the 3rd can to the other 2, with the punched top side attached to the other 2 cans.
Squeeze some lighter fluid into the 3rd can (not too much - you will figure it out), drop a tennis ball into top of the stack - light & launch.
My parents thought it was okay fun, until some kid figured out if you used tomato cans they you can launch a croquet ball....someone gets hurt & the fun ends.

I could also tell about the time I was driving and we were yelling at kids from another school and started chasing each other, until they got out of their car with bats & chains so we got the hell outta there, and drove behind one of the schools to hide out for a while .... until a car came around the other side of the school with its lights off and we flew across a field, getting fully airborne, to hit a side road at about 80 and when we were at 95+ the other car hit the road and turned on their headlights and their blue and red flashing cop lights, we were fucked - pulled over at the next corner, after throwing out all of our beer. Thankfully growing up in a small town, the cops knew me (they were classmates of my older brother) and as I was handing them my license, registration and proof of insurance - they said they didn't need it, but that if we didn't pick up our trash they would write us up for littering....you know what though, don't open beer cans that have been thrown out of a car travelling 30+mph at the time.

I think that is all I will admit to, at this time.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.  - Page 2 Empty I think we grew up together. Sounds like my teenage years.

Post by BH Spartan Fri 2 May 2014 - 12:04

Stoops21 wrote:I have done some stupid shit. My friend takes the cake. Him and my other buddy took his parents car and drove around drinking 40s. How they never got caught is beyond me. They were 14.

Me on the other hand. I thought breaking into cars was cool. Not actually breaking into them but finding ones unlocked and getting CDs and sunglasses maybe a couple bucks here or there. That came crashing down as well. I think stealing for a lot of kids was a huge thrill and getting something nice without paying was fun.

Sneaking out of the house and just doing stupid shit to impress the girls at a young age was too much to pass up. Idk why but ding ditching and vandalizing yards was fun. The vandalism wasn't that bad. Using shaving cream to draw dicks and hiding fish around their yards so it would smell something fierce. Just enough to piss someone off when they got up for work in the morning.

Damn we sucked
BH Spartan
BH Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.

Post by BH Spartan Fri 2 May 2014 - 12:09

Besides all the recreational drug use and underage drinking, probably the dumbest thing we did was "shagging", which was basically tying a rope behind a truck and sledding behind it while going 50 MPH down dirt roads. Wicked fun and looking back I'm shocked nobody died.

BH Spartan
BH Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Oops Thats not right Fri 2 May 2014 - 12:11

Ass Dan wrote:

The kids who perpetrated this where's waldo prank weren't allowed to walk for graduation.

They weren't allowed to walk for graduation because of that?

Holy shit society is a bunch of pussies.
Oops Thats not right
Oops Thats not right
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Fri 2 May 2014 - 12:36

Very young dumb stuff:
- BB gun fights where you were supposed to not shoot for the head, but guess what happens when you poke your head up over a hill?  Catching a shot to the eyebrow cured me of that stupid game.
- Stealing hood ornaments.

Very young fun stuff:
- Tapping a nail into a window or sliding door frame and stringing fishing line from it to some nearby bushes and dangling a washer or nut from it.  Wait till dark, and tap, tap, tap.
- Accepting "the challenge" which meant going from one end of a row of neighborhood houses to the other at night... via the backyards, over any fences, and avoiding any dogs.
- Snowballing cars. We had the prime locations and best escape routes.

Driving dumb stuff:
- The worse was getting up to 100 mph on Willow Hwy (W. Lansing), and high-fiving over the roof of the car (which meant sitting on the door frame and reaching over the top).

Driving fun stuff:
- Drive in movies and cars with big trunks.

High-school fun/dumb stuff:
- Hiding booze just off school grounds for a lunchtime treat.
- Taking booze on the sports travel bus.
- Waterballooning the cafeteria.

I'm not comfortable in divulging the few years after high-school. Some people here know me, and don't know about those things  Twisted Evil
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Oops Thats not right Fri 2 May 2014 - 12:41

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:I egged this guys mansion every night for 15 days in a row.  The final night he had been watching through his security cameras, he sprinted out of the house with a bat running after us.  We all starting booking it into his back yard and jumped off his dock into the lake and swam all the way across the lake.  However, he had gotten in his pick up truck (boats were not in yet, it was cold as fucking shit) and we could see his truck from the middle of the lake driving around looking for us to pop up.  We swam to the nearest island in the pitch dark and waited until he went back home.  We had to wait 4 hours and then swam all the way to shore and ran back home.  The next day when I was driving by  a window company was at his house and he had to replace all the fucking windows in his house because they were all fucked.  He deserved it and it sucks to suck. i hope he stopped being a d bag and learned his lesson. 

15 days in a row? I'm going to go a head and call bullshit on this.

After day 3, I'd be waiting for you.
Oops Thats not right
Oops Thats not right
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by All Your Base Fri 2 May 2014 - 13:00

Big Ten Referee wrote:I took my parent's car when I was 14. They were out of town...and out of town is where I ended up.

I did this with my parents car, only they weren't out of town. They used to lock their bedroom door when they went out of town, but instead they were in there listening to everything we - my foster brother and I - did, watched us back out the driveway. They were waiting for us when we got back several hours later.

That was a rough month for me.
All Your Base
All Your Base
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by All Your Base Fri 2 May 2014 - 13:13

BH Spartan wrote:Besides all the recreational drug use and underage drinking, probably the dumbest thing we did was "shagging", which was basically tying a rope behind a truck and sledding behind it while going 50 MPH down dirt roads.  Wicked fun and looking back I'm shocked nobody died.

Spent a few years in the U.P. as a little kid and we did this with snowmobiles. Hell, my Dad used to pull us, and not slowly. That was some of the most fun I remember having as a kid.
All Your Base
All Your Base
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri 2 May 2014 - 13:50

High school senior class prank leads to 62 arrests

Posted: May 01, 2014 12:18 PM EDT
Updated: May 02, 2014 1:12 PM EDT
TEANECK, N.J. (AP) - Sixty-two students were arrested Thursday after police said they broke into their high school overnight for a senior class prank, urinating in hallways, greasing doorknobs with petroleum jelly and taping hot dogs to lockers.

Police said officers responding to a burglar alarm at Teaneck High School shortly after 2 a.m. also found desks flipped over, chairs broken, graffiti on the walls, silly string on the floors and balloons throughout the building.

Even before they went inside, police said, officers could see many students through the building's windows.

Police from more than a dozen neighboring towns plus county law enforcement officers were called in to help.

They used police dogs in their room-by-room roundup of students, some of whom were hiding.

"It is possible that a few got away, but the majority were caught," Acting Police Chief Robert Carney said.

He said the students told officers that it was a senior prank - an annual tradition at the northern New Jersey school of 1,300 students, though it is usually not this involved. As they were arrested, Carney said, some students were scared but others were laughing.

"If this was a senior class prank, I just don't believe that a lot of them realize the seriousness of it as far as breaking into the building," Sgt. John Garland said. "That's a burglary and I don't think they understand that. It's a very serious offense."

The 24 students who are 18 or older were charged with burglary and criminal mischief. The other 38 are juveniles and are being released to their parents.

Teaneck school superintendent Barbara Pinsak said at a news conference that the district is also considering disciplining students.

"The district continues to assess the situation and is considering the consequences that we'll impose on any students implicated," she said.

Pinsak said the school was cleaned up in time for classes on Thursday.

Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

I can't post links, so here is the story.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tBlairWhiteProject Fri 2 May 2014 - 13:55

Back in high school in the 70s me and a couple fellow lads hid some sardines up in the ceilings of the school. Lets just say something smelled fishy and it wasn't the freshmen girls
tBlairWhiteProject
tBlairWhiteProject
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone Fri 2 May 2014 - 14:08

tBlairWhiteProject wrote:Back in high school in the 70s me and a couple fellow lads hid some sardines up in the ceilings of the school. Lets just say something smelled fishy and it wasn't the freshmen girls

Let me guess. It was the sardines?!
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 Fri 2 May 2014 - 18:00

Not something I personally did, but my family bought illegal fireworks one 4th of July. We set them off with some neighbors. Had one that was like a little helicopter thing that would shoot up into the air multiple times. The final time, it landed in the vicinity of a non-participating neighbor's home. Come to find out, about 10 minutes later, it had landed on their home and burned a hole through the roof and set fire to their attic beams. 2 fire trucks, 3 police cars, and an ambulance later, we hid the fireworks and tried our best to pretend nothing happened. We had to pay for a new roof.

Something I did...when I was in 5th grade, I had a 3rd grade buddy down the street. We were riding the bus home one day and decided that 'pull my finger' was funny. I told the kid I was gonna make him fart real big. I pulled so hard I pulled the kid's arm out of its socket.  Let's talk about the idiot shit you did as a kid.  - Page 2 502811600  I bought him some ice cream. Luckily his mother thought it was hilarious and didn't do anything other than make me apologize.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 2 May 2014 - 18:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What are your worst shenanigans as a kid/teen growing up?

Mine:

When I was 14 I started stealing my parents car in the summer during the middle of the night. We would pick up some ladies from school and drive around all night. Drive as far into the D as we had the balls to do. We did some ludicrously stupid shit. Driving 120 mph on 96 with no real idea how to control a car, etc. Eventually got caught. Then made a copy of the keys and continued doing it until I got caught again and grounded forever.

I was in 8th grade also. Dad was the varsity football coach, my sister was a junior cheerleader and my brother was a senior quarterback. My mom would go to all the games. Up north every town had their own radio station that would announce the games. My friends and I would steal our family car every friday night, listen to the game on the radio and drive till it was almost over. When my dad would have his coaches and family back at the house for drinks after the game, I could talk about it like I was there becauseI heard everything on the radio. So, I was also a 14 year old car thief.

Oh, and I once killed five hookers with craig james. Just like everybody else did.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 Fri 2 May 2014 - 21:07

Some class pranks at my high school that I remember particularly well (some may have been done before but whatever):

My sophomore year, someone bought three chickens and spray-painted them 1, 2, and 4. Faculty/staff spent two hours looking for 3 until finally getting someone to spill that there wasn't one.

My junior year, someone got in early. They took a car alarm and set it to a timer. Found a vacant locker, opened it, put the car alarm in, and super glued it shut. The alarm went off right dead middle of class. It took staff 45 minutes to figure out which locker it was, open it, and shut it off.

My senior year, I did not participate but some guys dug up the bases on our brand new varsity baseball diamond and replaced them all with little planter trees. That resulted in the game scheduled for that day being cancelled, a company coming in to re-laser measure everything, and the students paying for that to be done. We also sat in "detention" for about an hour for the participants to step forward and claim responsibility. Faculty was threatening to not let us walk.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 2 May 2014 - 21:47

Most stuff I'm proud of. The dumb shit is as follows:

- smoked Kleenex from baboo at 12
- way too good at shop lifting. Stopped when I caught my sister copying me.
- didn't better hide the box of playboys I found in the woods
- light off model rockets in heavily wooded areas
- killed a regular squirrel w a bb gun. **** chipmunks and red squirrels tho
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 2 May 2014 - 21:52

Also been in cars going 120+ multiple times. Think the highest was 160 max. So stupid.

Now I bet I've done even more dumb shit as an adult. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 2 May 2014 - 21:57

I've got lots of pyro stories I can add.

Story 1, we had a local store called "Science n Things". When we were really fascinated by fires, maybe when we were 12, 13 and riding our bikes all around town, we went up there and some 20-something geek told us about how bright magnesium burns, and how they use it in fireworks. That got our simpleton brains working overtime. We bought a model rocket, and a coil of magnesium. And then we waited for my parents to leave us alone. It happened during a rainstorm. There were probably 4 or 5 of us little shits over at my house. We took the model rocket out to the street, stuffed the magnesium coil in the nose of the rocket, and doused the rocket in gasoline. As one of the kids was pouring the gasoline, the biggest pyro in the group was playing with matches. Well, he let one burn down too far and it burned his fingertips. So he threw it. Right towards the kid pouring the gasoline. His hair caught on fire. He was running around trying to put it out. Meanwhile the rocket was ablaze, so I sprinted for the launcher to blast that baby off. It was kinda like santa's sleigh in Christmas Vacation after Uncle Lewis lights the cigar in the street. Nothing spectacular, just a ball of flame shooting high into the air and into the rainy woods. In the meantime, the rain had created some runoff on the side of the road, adjacent to the curb sloping down the street towards the nearest sewer. Yeah, that was now on fire (gasoline running off with the rain). And there was a car parked along the curb a house or two down. I don't remember how, but we got it put out just before it hit the car. And took some scissors to my buddy's hair. Unfortunately his mom was a hairdresser, so we got busted.

Story 2, we went camping up in the Au Sable River National Forest in HS. One of the idiots was playing with some citronella candles and got some of that shit on his shirt. He then got drunk later in the night and decided it would be fun to jump through the campfire. Bad idea. He went up in flames. Stop drop and roll was no good. He ripped his shirt off and we convinced him to jump in the river, down a 15 foot bank or so. That put the fire out, but he had some pretty severe burns, and they got infected, and kept him out of his military commitment. I lost touch with that dude, but that incident probably either ruined or severely derailed his life.

Story 3, we used to have jumping jack wars (in addition to bottle rocket wars, and everything else you can imagine). We would light the jumping jacks, and wait until the fuse was almost all the way down and throw them at each other. One time I was standing in Girbaud's garage, near the entrance facing out towards another buddy. Girbaud was in the back of the garage watching. I lit the jack, waited, and threw it. It buzzed about 2 feet forward, paused in mid air and shot straight backwards into the garage where it started buzzing around Girbaud's neck like a mad bumblebee. In retrospect 25 years later, the mental picture I have formed of him trying to swat the thing off of his neck is hilarious. He got a pretty big burn welt there, though. Not sure if there's still a scar there. Mr. Girbaud?

Last story. We had this large stuffed sheepdog that was mine when I was a little kid. In HS, somehow it became a running gag with a few buddies and I. Plant it in someone's car, etc. Well, one night some of the bitches in our harem were having a sleepover at one of their houses. We decided we would put on a show. We bought some muriatic acid, aluminum foil, and about 20 feet of fuse line. We set the dog in their yard, threw a couple of the muriatic acid bombs (aka drano bombs) in their yard, doused the dog in gasoline, lit the fuse and ran. The timing was perfect. By the time the bombs went off we were already back to the car a block away and driving away. And then the whole neighborhood lit up when the fuse hit the dog, after they had a chance to come to the window to find out what those explosions were. Prank made little sense, but it was well executed, so I thought I would include it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 2 May 2014 - 22:10

Oh, oh oh. I forgot another one of my favorites. Probably around that same time as the rocket incident, we had taken to emptying the powder from black cats into various containers and building our own "pipe bombs". I had one made out of one of my mom's old perfume bottles that I nabbed. I jammed a fuse in there real tight, and one day after school before my buddies' parents were home we went to set that thing off in his back yard. Well the fuse burned down and predictably snuffed out when it came to the lid. So my dumb ass went back and lit it again, despite it being super short. I got probably 3 or 4 steps away, back to it when the earth shook. Seriously it was like a sonic boom. My ears were ringing and everything was vibrating. We obviously ran inside and shut the door, because that's what you do when you're 12. All of a sudden, my friends are like - hey White Boy, your back is bleeding. I spent the next half hour on my stomach laying on the floor shirtless, with my two buddies picking glass out of my back with tweezers. We ditched that shirt buried in their trash, they gave me one to borrow, and my mom never was any wiser. Last time I made a bomb like that, though.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sat 3 May 2014 - 1:03

Made up a bunch of fake username on a couple message boards so I could upvote myself. Then spent a bunch of time trolling the other posters.

Signed

The Troll
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Sat 3 May 2014 - 5:05

SeeRockCity wrote:Made up a bunch of fake username on a couple message boards so I could upvote myself.  Then spent a bunch of time trolling the other posters.

Signed

The Troll

no shit. you look at hatchers exploits. even though they are extremely ill advised and probably felonious, they are within the realm of what normal boys do. trolling is the art of some mentally ill douche nozzle that is fascinated by dead squirrels and is one step away from burning down a house with people in it.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 3 May 2014 - 6:36

Blowing up caterpillars and various other bugs with lady fingers under a glass dome, which was clear glass bowl turned upside down.

Got my hair caught on fire when I was pretending to eat a lit match. This is easier than it sounds when your hair is longer, like it was back in '72.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 3 May 2014 - 7:27

Friends father wanted his Mercury Cougar driven to their cottage around Suttons Bay and I was 17 and was asked to drive because his son (my friend) was a ticket away from losing his license at 16. Looked like a regular car but it had a 428 under the hood. Driving at night past a MSP going about 90 and took it past 115 on highway 115 at night and the MSP gave up the chase.

The next day I realized a deer could have done us in.

I was a HS senior and took the snow plow truck home from the gas station where I was working one Saturday night because a blizzard was predicted and boss wanted to make sue I was there Sunday AM for opening.

Blizzard hit and I drove past a HS teacher's home. We weren't on good terms so I made about a 5 foot pile of snow across his garage. He found it Sunday AM when his family tried to go to church. He blamed a classmate whose father ran a plowing business, got police involved who couldn't find anything to show the classmate did it.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 3 May 2014 - 7:50

tBlairWhiteProject wrote:Back in high school in the 70s me and a couple fellow lads hid some sardines up in the ceilings of the school. Lets just say something smelled fishy and it wasn't the freshmen girls

So, this is your old guy schtick?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2